[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

I too think that girl likely has orchestrated the whole thing herself for publicity reason.  LGX appears to be a very easy going guy and does not care to  explain himself.  With his good looks and popularity, I think a lot of girls would flock to him.  I have only wished that he would choose his girlfriends more wisely and carefully, someone with class and not just a pretty face.  Despite of the so called LGX scandal, I still want to see LGX and ZLY together on screen.

• Like 4

Wow, a lot has been going since i stopped following this thread. After the final episode of PA it broke my heart and my expectations on CDrama or any oriental drama for that fact. But, ZLY AND LGX r good togther on screen. I was wondering if there was any comfirmation on PA2 with same cast??? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cenching said:

Trust me I was flabbergasted when I heard that kind of thing can cause a fans war in C and K entertainment......LGX's "scandal" is not as simple as having dinner with an EX...You need to understand the back story and maybe I said maybe you will understand.....

In C and K Entertainment relationship scandals is the worst scandal a celebrity can get bcoz it's a number 1 career destroyer....in The USA, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton got super famous and open lots of doors bcoz of sex tapes but in C/HK Entertaiment, Edison Chen and some top actresses lost everything bcoz of sex pictures......90's sexy actress Nina Lie, disappeared from the industry forever when she snatched Jet Lie from his wife.....While in USA, Brangelina were striving gloriously....

So let us enjoy the fruits of works of those drama/film workers....the fans war is happening in China anyway.....

I still don't understand, sorry :tongue:   I just think its very very very stupid. LGX knows the PAPz is following him but yet he would meet up with an ex gf. I was thinking is this to make ZLY jealous? or is this to let the shippers and us fans know that he is not dating ZLY? 

Why are other people thinking ZLY is hurt by this? I'm so confused. I haven't been checking this forum for 2 days and suddenly came back to this surprise. 

?_?  

That picture I saw of LGX and his friend, LGX's eyes were puffy and red. I don't think its the influence of alcohol, well partially, but also I think he was crying or looks sad, but why does he look sad? Is it because of the fans? or does this have anything to do with ZLY?   

• Like 3

Wow, a lot has been going since i stipped folloein this thread. After the final episode of PA it broke my heart and my expectations on CDrama or any oriental drama for that fact. But, ZLY AND LGX r good togther on screen. I was wondering if there was any cimfirmation on PA2 with same cast??? 

• Like 2

Okie Dokie... Part 3 of In-Laws and Outlaws is done. Enjoy!

My gratitude to everyone who is reading and bringing traffic to the site.

I am sorry I can't update more regularly but it's a bit of a juggling act at the moment trying to write, declutter my entire house and play the naggy mother. Plus I like to spend a bit of time doing research.

The ideas are coming but I need to find the time to write.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, rampantwolfhound said:

Today's chapter's up; I guess it could technically count as a XingYue bedroom scene (or at least the result of a XingYue bedroom scene:wink:). I hope I've managed to do this scene justice.

Thank you so much for the update. I'm smiling widely while reading it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Okie Dokie... Part 3 of In-Laws and Outlaws is done. Enjoy!

My gratitude to everyone who is reading and bringing traffic to the site.

I am sorry I can't update more regularly but it's a bit of a juggling act at the moment trying to write, declutter my entire house and play the naggy mother. Plus I like to spend a bit of time doing research.

The ideas are coming but I need to find the time to write.

Yeppppppp. you are so fast in giving us all these update chapters. I thank you for the time that you spent in putting this up. I enjoy reading it so much. Please keep it coming. Thanks again

• Like 2

PA was presented to China Film and TV Critic board, they are awaiting their feedback. The important part is that Ciwen's CEO was there. 

5d00ebc4b74543a970c5da2314178a82b8011418

He talked about how PA adapted the story from three books and that they could only film half :rolleyes: The the group all wanted to give the audience the best experience and that the story is not complete. He asked the experts to give them advice so the next one could be better. 

This really implies a season 2, I wonder if they are trying really hard to cast everyone again. But I am 90% sure that they will do a S2 but dont know about the cast. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

PA was presented to China Film and TV Critic board, they are awaiting their feedback. The important part is that Ciwen's CEO was there. 

5d00ebc4b74543a970c5da2314178a82b8011418

He talked about how PA adapted the story from three books and that they could only film half :rolleyes: The the group all wanted to give the audience the best experience and that the story is not complete. He asked the experts to give them advice so the next one could be better. 

This really implies a season 2, I wonder if they are trying really hard to cast everyone again. But I am 90% sure that they will do a S2 but dont know about the cast. 

So they want expert advice, hmm? Well, I'm sure we could provide them with some "expert" advice for how to make PA2 better should they choose to do so. I'm just a fanfic-writing hack from the USA with little knowledge of Chinese culture, but this would be my "expert" advice for how to proceed with PA2:

1). Get as much of the original cast back as you can, and that absolutely must include the two leads. If you can't complete this step, don't even bother making PA2 because most of us won't be interested.

2). No, seriously. Grovel before ZLY and LGX and offer them their own private islands somewhere or something because the vast majority of us won't give this any kind of chance without them. 

3) Make the character development natural and organic so that we understand why the characters are doing the things they're doing.

4) Don't make the characters do things that are out of character. If someone does do something out of character, have the character explain why this change is occurring.

5) Don't prevent the characters from doing things that are in character just so you can stretch the story out. This makes your characters look weak and indecisive and can make the audience turn against them.

6) Don't introduce background characters that nobody's going to care about and then proceed to waste copious amounts of time trying to make the audience care about them. We're not going to care. Just give up and get back to telling stories about the main characters with whom we fell in love in the first place.

7) Make sure that all scenes transition sensibly from one to another. This is not so hard to do. If I can do it as an amateur fanfiction writer who's cobbling together a story on the fly every night with minimal planning and editing, surely you professionals can stitch together a suitable story with all of your professional-grade resources, expertise, and time.

8) Give us angsty and /or happy XingYue scenes that actually lead somewhere. This is not just a shipper request from me; it's the basic type of request I've received from my readers. They want to see Yuwen Yue and Chu Qiao living together, loving together, engaging in witty banter together, and resolving their issues together.

9) Fix the technical issues. My standards are lower for television than for movies due to budget constraints, lack of resources, etc., but poor dubbing and CGI bother a lot of people.

10.) In the future, don't leave your viewers with a cliffhanger ending when you haven't even locked up the original cast for the next season. Fans (and actors, for that matter) tend to not like being jerked around and may simply decide not to come back for another season just on general principle.

Does anyone else on here have some "expert" advice for the professionals? I'm sure we could make them a fantastic list ourselves and save them any consultation fees. (They're going to need that money for PA2, after all :wink:.)

• Like 14