[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

YESSS ICE LAKE IS COMING 

and also it seems like MF survived so I am a happy camper 

17 minutes ago, ces8 said:

WOW so proud of master Yuwen Yue!  Very talented and down to earth actor... Who's that guy in number 2 spot? He looks like Yue Qi...is he? 

Yang Yang. It is funny bc YueQi is told he looks like Yang Yang, but for those that dont know Yang Yang he looks like YueQi :tongue: 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

CQ: Are you alright?

XH: We're fine. We're just patrolling. Why did you come?

CQ: I'm worried but I think I misunderstood.

XH: What happened?

CQ: I'm worried there are enemies here.

XH: There are really enemies here.

CQ: I didn't expect to see you here. How are you?

YQ: Who are you talking to? Are you asking me? I'm very good. Can eat and sleep. My skills also improved.

CQ: Well, congrats.

YWY: Go and find Meng Feng. There's a lot of trap here, in case she injured herself.

YQ: MF is just like a wolf. Why not concern about me? In case I got eaten by a wolf on my way. Okay, Xing'er I go first.

YWY: It's your people who instigated and lured me here. It's dangerous here. Looks like there's someone who lured us both here to kill you.

Someone in Youtube translated it....

Hi @cenching...awwww....so MF was not killed then...hahahaha...I really love Yue qi...hope he will not die...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ces8 said:

Beautiful souls...Can someone pls. update if MF was killed...:D YWY look ethereal on that billowing white robes...it complemented on the icy background...

Thanks very much @gentlelily12...ohhh so that was yangyang...

Welcome @ces8, LGX deserves to be No. 1 with his excellent portrayal of YWY with millions or maybe billions of female fans swooning over him today.  He's such a complete package of good looks, great acting skills and despite all the rumours I believe he's got a great personality too perhaps blunt for others but for me he's perfect the way he is.  He just doesnt let others dictate things to him.  

• Like 8

Just now, cenching said:

The preview of conversation between YX and XE on the wooden bridge was misleading, he didn't ask her, "Nie ai kuo wo ma?"....:angry:

it was a voice over on the trailer just like XE crying while playing the flute and saying "YWY, I owe you too much" 

tricking us :angry:

At the rate this is going ice lake will be next week, probably Tuesday :angry: 

They really did drag it out. I can't believe it. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

In the preview for tomorrow YWY told YQ to find MF in front of XE...XE's vinegar jar is almost spill from the brim :tongue:. I am 100% sure YWY did it in purpose....:D

Yes, I agree YWY did it intentionally from his actions like he's getting quite psst with XE's continuous indifference and inability to see things clearly (abt YX and his plans) and YQ added fuel to the fire abt YWY not worrying abt him but FM and yes, XE was slightly taken aback by his concern for another woman than herself.  Its wake up time XE....

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Welcome @ces8, LGX deserves to be No. 1 with his excellent portrayal of YWY with millions or maybe billions of female fans swooning over him today.  He's such a complete package of good looks, great acting skills and despite all the rumours I believe he's got a great personality too perhaps blunt for others but for me he's perfect the way he is.  He just doesnt let others dictate things to him.  

I agree...I think he's the type of no frills and no fuss guy...What you see is what you get...That's what I like about LGX in real and reel... Fame always has a price...It doesn't come that easy, reason why there's so many celebrities who was having a hard time dealing with it and end up destroyed by it...Fame also has a huge lifestyle disadvantage but I always see him just walking around in his simple garb...

• Like 6

11 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

On 240717 Yingbao's weibo update - translation in photo

DFlenWbVwAMLy9b.jpgDFlenWeUwAEDmYO.jpgDFlenWcUAAIEriJ.jpg

To simply put I affirmatively contest the statements written above.

To be strong IMHO is to admit when you're wrong, the hardest part being an adult is to do things that you don't like but still do it because the most important thing is to always be honest to yourself (and the rule that I live by).  Because at the end of the day....you gotta live with yourself.

To be a heartless person without human ties - seems like XE/CQ is separating her actions against her own true-self.  How can you cut human ties with yourself????  Except if you're living by Nike's slogan - just do it!

Is greedy bad?  Depends on the word choice and how a person sees it.  If you're possessive of your faith...then comes hell or high water...you wouldn't loose yourself.  I think that is a good motto to live by.

I also believe dying is the easy way out...its the living and to continue to do so each day while trying to make the difference is the hardest part about living.  

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I think when CQ begs YX to save the army it is raining so that will be tomorrow. 

CY: If you are shameful, you should know that the most shameful thing in Xiu Li army is this flag. You betrayed YX's dad and get our people killed. Now that you can't live in Chang An, you came back to YX. And in order to live, you even relied on a woman. I'm a real man and I find you disgusting.

HX: Whether we Xiu Li Army is loyal or not is not up to you to decide. When Wei army fought us, you gave up the city and escaped. Then you still let your brothers die for you. Real man? You overestimate yourself. You don't want to form alliance with us, I also don't wish to stand with you. YX only told us to go back to Xiu Li mountain, you better return me my flag. Don't test my limit.

Another kind soul translated it in Youtube....

• Like 9

I think the icy lake scene will be drag till sunday...oh my. But the preview when YWY meet CW already show someone intentionally lure them to go there or this is just a test to see if they really meet there?

About Cheng Yuan and He Xiao arguing..I hope Xiuli army safe...I hope Cheng Yuan died in Yan Xun hand..it is obvious that he hate CQ very much.

• Like 1