[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Just now, Melda Hung said:

That chun er must know YWY shoot her omaigod god bless YWY he is in trouble :D:blink:

OMG:cry:the lake scene preview extended a bit than before....YWY hit the bottom of the lake!!! After pushing XE up!!  Million heart-shattered:bawling:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Talking about MoEr, I think the girl playing XingXing is very beautiful. She looks a bit Hispanic....

@cenching Have that also in mind when i saw the little girl...She didn't have that chinky eyes..she has that round charming bright eyes... Dilaraba is so beautiful...It said that she's of Uyghur descent (Turkish)...I like here more than Angelababy..(I dunno if it's true that she had plastic surgery...) Mo-er looks more of a malay descent...

• Like 2

Just now, mrsyooknit said:

I hope you are right. I only want YWY to fall into the ice lake so CQ will suffer. You never know what you have until it is gone. 

Just now, cenching said:

Let us push him into that freaking lake!!!

You will Only realize it is LOVE when it is gone...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

He sacrifice himself omg 

No it's not YWY, it's from the first episode of the drama when XE falls into the river. Don't worry, if he hits the bottom of the lake how can he survive :lol:.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I am so mad after watching the previews for tonight. 

YWY saves her but YX comes in and takes all the credit. And pitiful YWY just watches as they get away. He is happy that she will be safe with YX :dissapointed: They made YWY a bit too pathetic. YWY is a hopeless fool in love. He loves her too much to the point that it is bad for him. He loves her more than he loves himself. Not a good thing. 

Thanks for sharing, I really like FMV

1. CQ cant remember who saved her

2. CQ has vague remembrance of YWY saving her

3. Someone told her YWY saved her (Princess or YWY body guard)

Due to 2 or/and 3 CQ got pissed with XY and left him as XY claimed he was the one who saved her 

• Like 4

Just now, litia said:

No it's not YWY, it's from the first episode of the drama when XE falls into the river. Don't worry, if he hits the bottom of the lake how can he survive :lol:.

Fuuuuh...its that true?? Hahaha we fanladies are super-panicking and being paranoid over a tiny mix up of the preview...lets just wait and see...sometime previews are just illusioning and betraying us haha:D

7 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

He sacrifice himself omg 

I recall YWY mentioned that he offered some of his la tiao or something to ZLY as she was extremely sad or crying after shooting a scene and I believe its the icy lake scene where she must have given her all to be so sorrowful thinking he died.  And she was having a tough time getting out of character that he was touched by it.....

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

I recall YWY mentioned that he offered some of his la tiao or something to ZLY as she was extremely sad or crying after shooting a scene and I believe its the icy lake scene where she must have given her all to be so sorrowful thinking he died.  And she was having a tough time getting out of character that he was touched by it.....

Not la tiao but a teddy bear 

• Like 2

Looks like XE will have her moment of realisation even before the icy lake incidient as she seems to have vague memories of YWY saving her instead of YX:  

Image may contain: 1 person, child and close-up

And YX has finally acknowledged this bitter truth that XE's heart is completely YWY's and he isnt a part of it anymore even as a friend & that he lied to her to keep her by his side:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

credit as tagged

• Like 3

Just now, gentlelily12 said:

YX with XE, maybe YWY had to leave upon seeing him knowing YX will take care of her.  

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Altho i am YWY-XE hardshipper, surprisingly i found this pic is so heart- touching and suddenly, disperse the darkness side of YX...all i see written on his face, the old-YX who had the most beautiful smile, cheerful and truly loves XE...:cry:  it's so sad that the past tragic incidents had metaphorphed YX into what he is now...

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

He shares with her his la tiao throughout the drama. He mentioned in the press conference that she's always crying, either because she couldn't get out of an emotional scene or she's having a bad day, so one day he gave her a teddy bear. She was like why? He said, because you cried today. She also mentioned, Shawn Dou gave her a beef jerky. HAHA. :lol:

• Like 8

I really like YX's styling right now. He looks super cool with his new hairdo 

4 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Looks like XE will have her moment of realisation even before the icy lake incidient as she seems to have vague memories of YWY saving her instead of YX:  

Image may contain: 1 person, child and close-up

And YX has finally acknowledged this bitter truth that XE's heart is completely YWY's and he isnt a part of it anymore even as a friend & that he lied to her to keep her by his side:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

credit as tagged

I cant see them :( 

Just now, mamamya88 said:

Altho i am YWY-XE hardshipper, surprisingly i found this pic is so heart- touching and suddenly, disperse the darkness side of YX...all i see written on his face, the old-YX who had the most beautiful smile, cheerful and truly loves XE...:cry: 

YX has always been in love with XE even since the first time he set eyes on her at the hunting ground.  This one woman captured him and held his heart for too long a time and its really hard to let her go.  Agree too that from this pic, I also see a man so in love with the woman he is holding in his arms right now and all that matter to him was her.  Sometimes i think YX wished he did not have to avenge his family's death and have this rebellion that changed him to be the man XE would finally become to detest the most.  This final rejection from XE would be his turning point to go bad/evil all the way as he has nothing to hold him back anymore or change to be good which i doubt he will.  The self conceit is too great within YX already at this point.  

I also feel sad to see his friendship with YWY turned so sour and its not YWY who couldnt accept him but its YX who didnt want to be friends ever again.

YX is actually quite a pitiful character for me as I look at how a jovial and happy man becomes such a tyrant and cruel ruler because of the circumstances/events surrounding his life.

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

He shares with her his la tiao throughout the drama. He mentioned in the press conference that she's always crying, either because she couldn't get out of an emotional scene or she's having a bad day, so one day he gave her a teddy bear. She was like why? He said, because you cried today. She also mentioned, Shawn Dou gave her a beef jerky. HAHA. :lol:

Wow shared thoughout the drama...he's so sweet!!!  

• Like 3

What can I say about this love triangle?? :bawling: YX is so pitiful, YWY is so pitiful, XE not so :tongue:. The pictures/scenes of both men taking turn on hugging her is heart wrenching....Great men with great hearts and great loves.....

• Like 6