[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

ohh let them hate YWY so that YWY will be free from reaponsibilities anymore.... YWY can live alone freely....no indont want YWY to be a monk haha i want her to marry a girl who cannappreciate him "LOVE CAN BE LEARN" anyway  and let YX and XE die in the end hahah 

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

They say when yanbei n da wei war begins YWY ask mengfeng to send sword to CQ but mengfeng was wearing outer coat of YWY at that time that makes CQ jealous to the max :D then mengfeng also meet up with leader of xiuli army lol ... they say this CQ is so clever she match mengfeng with that xiuli army n get married :wub: they say she afraid that YWY will switch love that she is so fast to match mengfeng n xiu li leader :D haha got u CQ... 

Hopefully we could see this kind of scene in this remaining episodes ^_^

Im buying this plot...LOL after all meng feng and the general of xuili army seems like good together...clever cq now she's claiming what is rightfully hers...:D

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, ces8 said:

Im buying this plot...LOL after all meng feng and the general of xuili army seems like good together...clever cq now she's claiming what is rightfully hers...:D

cant believe CQ still so wit hhaahah :D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, litia said:

YX must come back, otherwise the icy lake scene cannot happen. But I hope CQ will know that it's YWY who rescues her :).

He's so hottt in that outfit thoug :wub:

I agree gorgeously handsome...he's soo tall and brooding...awww my master yuwen yue...I also felt emotional after that kiss...he doesnt deserve this...but what can I do after all he's just a man who  trully loves his woman...sigh:(

5 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

cant believe CQ still so wit hhaahah :D

Hope they will include this...:D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ces8 said:

I agree gorgeously handsome...he's soo tall and brooding...awww my master yuwen yue...I also felt emotional after that kiss...he doesnt deserve this...but what can I do after all he's just a man who  trully loves his woman...sigh:(

Hope they will include this...:D

yeah so dreadfully want that scene :heart:

24 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

ohh let them hate YWY so that YWY will be free from reaponsibilities anymore.... YWY can live alone freely....no indont want YWY to be a monk haha i want her to marry a girl who cannappreciate him "LOVE CAN BE LEARN" anyway  and let YX and XE die in the end hahah 

Hang on guys, get a hold of ourselves here.  The heart wants what it wants and the one that belongs to YWY wants XE and no one else will do so we better hope YX gets mad at YWY for showing up and rescuing XE before he does and we get to see the icy lake happen soon so we can see XE do her fair share of suffering thinking YWY is dead and hopefully we have more time to see XE being lovey dovey with YWY now that she has seen what she almost lost.  Seeing XE miserable will only make YWY suffer along with her so let's not hope for that.  The man has suffered long enough.  Hang on YWY, I can see the frozen lake coming into view.  Your suffering will be over soon one way or another.  Hopefully, we will see the good guy finish first.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Hang on guys, get a hold of ourselves here.  The heart wants what it wants and the one that belongs to YWY wants XE and no one else will do so we better hope YX gets mad at YWY for showing up and rescuing XE before he does and we get to see the icy lake happen soon so we can see XE do her fair share of suffering thinking YWY is dead and hopefully we have more time to see XE being lovey dovey with YWY now that she has seen what she almost lost.  Seeing XE miserable will only make YWY suffer along with her so let's not hope for that.  The man has suffered long enough.  Hang on YWY, I can see the frozen lake coming into view.  Your suffering will be over soon one way or another.  Hopefully, we will see the good guy finish first.

Hahaha @yueyyo i am doubful if XE will really suffer if he will lost YWY i guess she will be at ease as there is no one will go against her will i cant seem to figure out if she will really suffer maybe i can see the picture of her doing what ahe want to do with YX haha but if she will really suffer i can appreciate that  but i want her to suffer for the rest of her life 

9 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Beautifully said :blush: thank you :heart: I'm positive we'll have a happy ending.... This drama aesthetically pleasing, so a HE will be more like it... 

Look at that embrace!  (The earlier still showed he's only got eyes for XE and her safety when he got to the scene.)  Its just so full of YWY's love & pain and he's breaking seeing her so lifeless and glad he made it on time to save her yet again.  

006OMal2ly1fhuqwkfersj33qx2hye88.gif&key=34c72334b723662b348539587aaf249ab525b4f2660080885e04f069c129fce3

I've always liked how YWY uses his ice/normal arrows in his fight/battle scenes.  It makes his YWY stands out from all the other warriors and men though except for that one time when grandpa's spy used it too but the spy lacked the distinctive style of our YWY:

006OMal2ly1fhuqwa3x77j33qx2hy7wn.gif&key=e0a779d57022c645e3c345102655ea83dddb35c3ef4d740d827183a1df20cbef

@mrsyooknit, this is the third time he will "fly" in to save XE.

Tq for all the great clear pics @Melda Hung & also to @mrsyooknit and @litia.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

Hahha she will never realize that it is YWY who saves her as she think beforehand that YX will come back for i want more tortur for her this scene is not enough to wake her up she needs more beating

Poor YWY..he will do anything for XE...gosh..XE really need a big slap on her face...she's so stubborn, with a heart of steel..she set her mind only on YX..later after witnessing the massacre and the bloodshed of innocent, and the betrayal of YX to his own people, the broken promise they made before,  i hope that XE will be crushed down to the bottom (i mean her feeling and trust) totally shattered, and by that time, she witnesses YWY's death..and will be traumatized with the guilt of abandoning YWY...maybe after these unfateful circumstances that XE will realize and appreciate YWY...and longing for him...by that time it will be too late......hahaha...evil me:angry: i am writing my own script now haha...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mamamya88 said:

Poor YWY..he will do anything for XE...gosh..XE really need a big slap on her face...she's so stubborn, with a heart of steel..she set her mind only on YX..later after witnessing the massacre and the bloodshed of innocent, and the betrayal of YX to his own people, the broken promise they made before,  i hope that XE will be crushed down to the bottom (i mean her feeling and trust) totally shattered, and by that time, she witnesses YWY's death..and will be traumatized with the guilt of abandoning YWY...maybe after these unfateful circumstances that XE will realize and appreciate YWY...and longing for him...by that time it will be too late......hahaha...evil me:angry: i am writing my own script now haha...

Count me in with your evil thoughts hahah i want also what you want 

oh gosh damn i saw many comments at weibo ... they say CQ doesnt know YWY comes to save her ... when she wakes up .... she saw YX and so happy .. Yx also propose to her ... feeling really hate CQ and wanna slap her :crazy:

Omaigod YWY i love u hahahaha

8f9a6d2ely1fhuz6fcobnj20hs0vkk7u.jpg

• Like 8

@Kim Da, I think before his confession of how he too love her, she would suffer a bit if he had died because even though they did not get along, she could never get herself to part with him completely since she always carry the sword he gave her.  In the preview for episode 57-58, I think she is coming to realize how dumb she has been sacrificing what she could have had with YWY when they showed her hand squeezing that sword in the preview while discussing with ZY about what YX had done.  Now that she sees all the warts underneath the prince she has been idealizing, she'll definitely be kicking herself and will cry a river of tears when she falls in that frozen lake to try to save YWY.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

oh gosh damn i saw many comments at weibo ... they say CQ doesnt know YWY comes to save her ... when she wakes up .... she saw YX and so happy .. Yx also propose to her ... feeling really hate CQ and wanna slap her :crazy:

Omaigod YWY http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4221213.html?weibo_id=4133048528560772

Oh well, maybe we will get the scene where YX asks her on the the wooden bridge, "Nie ai kuo wo ma?"...

Add. Anyway in the book she did accept YX's proposal....even though I don't know at what point YX proposes to her...

• Like 1

Just now, cenching said:

Oh well, maybe we will get the scene where YX asks her on the the wooden bridge, "Nie ai kuo wo ma?"...

Haha i bet she will not hesitate to answer YX as she think they can still conquer the world dumb XE i am imagining this scene of her not hesitating

3 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

@Kim Da, I think before his confession of how he too love her, she would suffer a bit if he had died because even though they did not get along, she could never get herself to part with him completely since she always carry the sword he gave her.  In the preview for episode 57-58, I think she is coming to realize how dumb she has been sacrificing what she could have had with YWY when they showed her hand squeezing that sword in the preview while discussing with ZY about what YX had done.  Now that she sees all the warts underneath the prince she has been idealizing, she'll definitely be kicking herself and will cry a river of tears when she falls in that frozen lake to try to save YWY.

Haha let her suffer she deserve  it well as for the sword part she has nothing to hold on to so she squize it but why during the fight she still wosh YC to come along with the reinforcement?coz she does care for YX and not YWY and why would she cry if YWY will be gone? Is that what ahe want haha to betotally freed from YWY so i would be happy to see her suffer more and more and more and more the more sufferings she will have the merrier

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

Haha i bet she will not hesitate to answer YX as she think they can still conquer the world dumb XE i am imagining this scene of her not hesitating

Haha let her suffer she deserve  it well as for the sword part she has nothing to hold on to so she squize it but why during the fight she still wosh YC to come along with the reinforcement?coz she does care for YX and not YWY and why would she cry if YWY will be gone? Is that what ahe want haha to betotally freed from YWY so i would be happy to see her suffer more and more and more and more the more sufferings she will have the merrier

if this kind of scene really happens then im agree with u @Kim Da let her go with YX... YWY just wasting his time saving her damn it hahahah

feeling so angry now hahaha... actually i feeling upset when she played the flute ... i thought she was thinking YWY omaigod once again she believe YX isnt a bad person ... maybe she still hopes to marry him ... yeah go to YX then marry him later he will marry princess Liang also ... just feeling so angry why a good man like YWY hurting by her over n over again ... she loves YX more than YWY :angry:

so pity of YWY 

0068CmKZly1fhv1ffmmo8g30gc09ahdz.gif

0068CmKZly1fhv1fns9yqg30gc09a4r3.gif0068CmKZly1fhv1fi81eng30gc09ab2f.gif0068CmKZly1fhv1fpvj65g30gc09ae84.gif

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

if this kind of scene really happens then im agree with u @Kim Da let her go with YX... YWY just wasting his time saving her damn it hahahah

feeling so angry now hahaha... actually i feeling upset when she played the flute ... i thought she was thinking YWY omaigod once again she believe YX isnt a bad person ... maybe she still hopes to marry him ... yeah go to YX then marry him later he will marry princess Liang also ... just feeling so angry why a good man like YWY hurting by her over n over again ... she loves YX more than YWY :angry:

so pity of YWY 

Yeah that's what upsets me most she keeps on thinking YX and caring him  for a distance we all see her carrying the canhong sword but to her it doesnt have a meaning at all its just a weapon who can protect her....as for the YWY being a hero who will never get acknowledge by XE its better for him to die on the icy lake as what XE thinks ...probably XE will cry out of guilt but i doubted it if its about love coz she doesnt know what love is and what are the feelings associated with it she is an amateur to it so for her probably it is just a guilt

• Like 4

If YX truly propose CQ, will she accept it? Afterall YX did? Will YX change to be better if CQ marry YX?

.since in this drama the story change a bit..I believe that CQ and YX relationship will drift apart after this war...How long CQ will put up with YX current state is in question. But one of the scene that I'm waiting for is CQ and YX parting scene.

About YWY saving her.It is possible she don't know who save her, afterall she is badly injured.

• Like 2