[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

1 hour ago, Phi said:

wow you're faster than me with this thread :)  Thanks for taking on this project.  Still haven't heard from orangebox sub group whether they'll do it or not.....  :(

From Shinhwa Broadcast, Eric can handle the cooking (unless they're very picky eaters haha).  And he's very good with fishing....   May be Eric will go on Seojin and it'll tick him off a little... a bit of bromance & a bit of butt head would be interesting.

From the preview I was guessing YKS would be in charge of cooking or sharing that duty with Eric... but yes, may be he'll be running errands. PD Na likes him, he'll get good 'chores' :)  I'm not familiar with YKS, does he do lot of variety shows before? 

I can't wait for the show to start.  Thanks @czakhareina1 for making this thread! yoyo11.gif

Seojin doesnt really care much about cooking... and he is not a very picky eater either. just as long as the task is done, he would be fine by it. well, unless he is with the grandpas that is. that is when he tries his hardest and usually seels his soul to the devil. by devil I mean Na PD. he will buy as much pork or meat to make the gramps happy, thus more manual labor is done as per deal with Na PD.
In 3MAD, in his grumpy way, he will do the task but in defiance to Na PD, he would try to do it with as little energy spent. so as long as their are no Gramps or seniors visiting, I think any cooking will be good....

I also dont know much of YKS, i dont think he does variety or reality shows that much. but he will definitely be the worker in this trio.

@aprodithe as Phi mentioned eric will cook, and what ever Eric cooks, I think they will eat it with not much complain

@Phi and yup me too.. so excited with this show... hahahaha I mean it made me active in Soompi again and spazz and stalk korean portal sites... hahaha so freakin happy... And you are welcome chingu, hope you visit and update here often...

@fountainstripes as I've mentioned in Eric Thread, I really hope the help you can get. I really wish I can understand korean.. or do timing... but in both cases I am unhelpful. so i will just cheer on you guys.. ^_^

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LEE SEO JIN IS BACK AT THREE MEALS A DAY… WITH ERIC!!!!

3m5

And Yoon Kyun Sang. I love Lee Seo Jin and Eric so I’m crazy excited for the next season of Three Meals A Day. Yoon Kyun Sang seems like a sweetie and I wonder how he’ll handle being the maknae, which basically means he does everything the hyungs don’t wanna do. Anyway, there’s a pattern when it comes to Na PD choosing cast mates for Lee Seo Jin: someone the grumpy actor has worked with before (or knows personally) and obviously, a very polite, well-mannered one at that. The kind of friends your parents love having over. Eric fits the bill, so did Taecyeon. And we all know Lee Seo Jin likes Lee Seung Gi a lot, too. These trio of younger actors are basically cut from the same cloth. I think these three will get along great and seriously, there will be soooo much hotness with Lee Seo Jin and Eric for me!!!

Leave it to Na PD to force Lee Seo Jin to take a boating licence just so they can travel to the deserted island of filming choice. HAHHAHAHA. But he looks all handsome, with dimples in concentration, doing it and he really can do everything if he bothers to do so. Adorable how he goes, “Is it Jung Hyuk” when Eric walked in and happily slapped Eric’s thigh.

Source: breathlesssurvival

Lee Seo-jin comes back to Three Meals a Day with two new helpers

TDFV.jpg

Kyaaaah! Season three of cooking variety program Three Meals a Day: Fishing Villageis starting next month, and PD Na Young-seok has revealed the three main castaway-mates. Grumpy Uncle Seo-jinnie (aka Lee Seo-jin of Marriage Contract), who was a part of the original Three Meals a Day, is coming back. However, instead of being stuck in an isolated farming village, this time he’ll be heading out to an uninhabited island. He even got a boat-driving license to prepare, albeit most grudgingly. Joining him will be fellow actors Eric Mun (Oh Hae-young Again) and Yoon Kyun-sang (Doctors). Double heck yeah!

All three actors have been having a very successful year so far with their respective dramas, and it looks like they’ll end it on a high-larious note with Three Meals a Day. Coming off of hit cable rom-com Oh Hae-young Again, Eric is riding a huge wave of popularity as an actor. Usually when he is on a variety program, it’s because he is promoting with his Shinhwa idol groupmates for an album. So it’ll be interesting to see Eric adapt to variety as an individual. But apparently, one of his hobbies is fishing, so maybe he’ll turn into a Yoo Hae-jin 2.0 who can actually provide dinner. Eric and Lee Seo-jin have worked together before, in a drama a twelve years ago called Phoenix where they were love rivals.

Relative newcomer Yoon Kyun-sang has not been in variety shows before or worked together with either of his castmates. However, if he is anything like his character in his most recent drama, Doctors, I predict funny relationship hijinks in Three Meals a Day, because his unwilling bromance with Kim Rae-won was absolutely priceless.

In a teaser promo clip for the upcoming show, the PDs tell Lee Seo-jin that it was very difficult to find potential castmates who thought of him in a positive light. Seo-jin laughs but doesn’t seem surprised by that, and thankfully he seems extremely satisfied with his new crew as they get together for the first time at a meet-and-greet dinner. We’ll see if that holds up for the rest of the season. After having the earnest but clueless Taecyeon as a helper, who knows how Yoon Kyun-sang or Eric will compare, and how they’ll deal with grumpy Seo-jinnie.

Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village Season 3 will air starting October 14 on tvN.

3meals_00051.jpg

3meals_00068.jpg

3meals_00088.jpg

Source: DRAMABEANS

40 minutes ago, czakhareina1 said:

Seojin doesnt really care much about cooking... and he is not a very picky eater either. just as long as the task is done, he would be fine by it. well, unless he is with the grandpas that is. that is when he tries his hardest and usually seels his soul to the devil. by devil I mean Na PD. he will buy as much pork or meat to make the gramps happy, thus more manual labor is done as per deal with Na PD.
In 3MAD, in his grumpy way, he will do the task but in defiance to Na PD, he would try to do it with as little energy spent. so as long as their are no Gramps or seniors visiting, I think any cooking will be good....

I also dont know much of YKS, i dont think he does variety or reality shows that much. but he will definitely be the worker in this trio.

@aprodithe as Phi mentioned eric will cook, and what ever Eric cooks, I think they will eat it with not much complain

@Phi and yup me too.. so excited with this show... hahahaha I mean it made me active in Soompi again and spazz and stalk korean portal sites... hahaha so freakin happy... And you are welcome chingu, hope you visit and update here often...

@fountainstripes as I've mentioned in Eric Thread, I really hope the help you can get. I really wish I can understand korean.. or do timing... but in both cases I am unhelpful. so i will just cheer on you guys.. ^_^

haha some how I think if they complain, I can see Eric would throw something like you don't like my cooking, you go cook  :P  but like some one said, unlike when he's on Shinhwa Broadcast, he's not the oldest here so I'm very curious of how hard he'll troll back Seojin because he seems to have great respect and polite to his seniors so I'm curious to see if / how bad he'll grump back at Seojin when situation arises  :) 

Yes, I'll update the thread as I see stuffs coming out :)   Thanks every one for posting and sharing your though.

grumpy Seojin, 4D Eric, off-the wall Kyun-sang, this sounds like a great combo hahaha I can't wait. 

56 minutes ago, Phi said:

haha some how I think if they complain, I can see Eric would throw something like you don't like my cooking, you go cook  :P  but like some one said, unlike when he's on Shinhwa Broadcast, he's not the oldest here so I'm very curious of how hard he'll troll back Seojin because he seems to have great respect and polite to his seniors so I'm curious to see if / how bad he'll grump back at Seojin when situation arises  :) 

Yes, I'll update the thread as I see stuffs coming out :)   Thanks every one for posting and sharing your though.

grumpy Seojin, 4D Eric, off-the wall Kyun-sang, this sounds like a great combo hahaha I can't wait. 

hahahaha fun combo...

I am super excited to the bromance between SeoJin and Eric. SeoJin does seem like to dote and touchy on Eric which he never has done before..
even to Lee Seunggi, who is super close with...

@innasalvatore welcome to the thread.. ^__^

54 minutes ago, czakhareina1 said:

hahahaha fun combo...

I am super excited to the bromance between SeoJin and Eric. SeoJin does seem like to dote and touchy on Eric which he never has done before..
even to Lee Seunggi, who is super close with...

@innasalvatore welcome to the thread.. ^__^

@czakhareina1

I'm officially here... :D and thank you for create the forum :)

3 MEALS A DAY, “FIRST RECORDING FOR LEE SEO JIN-ERIC-YOON KYUN SANG TODAY… YET TO DECIDE ON GUESTS”

80416400.1.jpg

The first recording of tvN’s ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village edition’ is currently taking place.

According to an official response from the 3MAD team, “Lee Seo Jin, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang are currently in the midst of the first filming session in Goheung, Jeollanam-do (South Jeolla province).”

With regards to special guests, “The first recording is taking place with only the new members. We are not clear on whether there are any special guests. Even if there are, you’ll be able to find out from the actual broadcast. At this point, we can’t know for sure.”

The first recording is currently ongoing with the cast and crew, including PD Na Young Suk. This time round, Lee Seo Jin leaves behind his life in Jeongsun, Gangwon-do for island life. Here, he will take on the role of mat-hyung (eldest brother) to Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang, and anticipation is building for their chemistry, as well as the possible special guests given their impressive personal connections.

The first episode of 3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village edition Season 3 will air on 14 October at 9.15pm (KST).

Source: Sports Donga

Source: absolutshinhwa

[Interview 1] Na Youngseok “Lee Seojin ↔ Cha Seungwon, I wanted them to trade places”

tumblr_inline_ody9vaYgxK1rb7x3v_500.jpg

The casts for the farming village and fishing village has changed. Cha Seungwon, ‘Cha-jumma’, and Yoo Haejin, “Cham Bada”, have moved from the fishing village to planting rice in Gochang, Jeonbuk, whereas Lee Seojin, who had lived at Jeongseon, Gangwondo, will be entering Deukryangdo, an island 30 minutes away from Nokdong Fishing Port. Something that’s a little more different is that Lee Seojin will be driving the boat himself.

This could already be sensed when Cha Seungwon was sent to the farming village on tvN’s “Three Meals a Day - Gochang”. During the press conference, PD Na Youngseok had hinted that someone will have to go to the island. It turns out, he had planned to have Lee Seojin join in “Fishing Village 3″. Just as expected, Lee Seojin has joined “Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village 3″ as the eldest cast. The show premieres on 4 Oct.

In an interview with OSEN, PD Na said, “When I sent Cha Seungwon to the farming village, I was already thinking, ‘What would it be like to have them trade places?’. That’s why I planned to send Lee Seojin to the island in the later half of this year.” It feels like you can already hear his grumbles to PD Na Youngseok.

The other casts that will be living the life on the island with him are Shinhwa’s Eric and actor Yoon Kyunsang. For Lee Seojin, the one bright spot is that he knows Eric, when they met 12 years ago through the drama “Phoenix”. In reality, when the two met at the first meeting for “Three Meals a Day - Fishing VIllage 3″, they greeted each other happily.

PD Na said, “When thinking who would be suitable, I thought of Eric, who Lee Seojin had worked together with in ‘Phoenix’. I know that during ‘Phoenix’, Lee Seojin and Eric were close, even when off-screen. Of course, that was a long time ago, when Eric just started acting. The two of them have similarities in their personalities. They’re different yet similar. I thought they’d work well together so I casted him, and be it Eric or Lee Seojin, both are extremely happy.”

Lee Seojin, Eric and the youngest cast, Yoon Kyunsang have headed to Deukryangdo, through Nokdong Fishing Port, on the 23rd. For this filming, Lee Seojin had personally worked hard to get a fishing boat driver’s license. They are expected to film for roughly 3 days during their first filming at Deukryangdo.

“Three Meals a Day” producers said, “In this season, Lee Seojin will try to get a fishing boat driver’s license, and showing the cast personally driving the boat out to sea will be the point to look out for in this season of ‘Fishing Village’. We are also looking forward to the laughter the 3 brothers will bring us with the chaos they will experience from their attempt at living in a fishing village. Please look forward to the different charm of Deukryangdo, the new island for Three Meals a Day, with its abundant seafood and beautiful scenery.”

sr: OSEN
Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

ALREADY EXCITED… 3 NEW THINGS TO WATCH OUT FOR ON ‘3 MEALS A DAY – FISHING VILLAGE SEASON 3’

1474609272896_99_20160923144304.jpg

Having introduced viewers to Manjaetopia, tvN is now heading to Deukryang-do in Goheung County, South Jeolla Province for Season 3 of ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village’.

The cast and crew departed Nokdong Port on 23 September to head to Deukryang-do for the first filming session of Season 3 and is expected to stay there over the next 3 days and 2 nights.

▲ The advance of the grouch – the return of Lee Seo Jin

The grouchy Lee Seo Jin is back – he who grumbled his way through ‘3 Meals A Day – Jeongseon edition’ yet managed to focus on his cooking duties. Through the ‘Over Flowers’ series and the ‘3 Meals A Day’ series, Lee Seo Jin and PD Na Young Suk have been demonstrating their exceptional chemistry.

Like how Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin and Son Ho Joon – who had led the previous seasons of ‘3MAD – Fishing Village’ – had left the fishing village to create new memories in Gochang, Lee Seo Jin is also leaving Jeongsun for Deukryangdo.

For the new season, Lee Seo Jin worked on getting an operating licence for small vessels. It’s the first time in 3MAD history that a cast member will be piloting the boat. According to the production team, “It will be something to watch out for, with Lee Seo Jin working for his small vessel operating licence and personally piloting the boat to head out to the seas.”

▲ Come on in, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang – ‘3 Meals A Day’ is your first time isn’t it?

Through tvN’s ‘Another Oh Hae Young’ and SBS’s ‘Doctors’, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang both had a great first half of the year, and are now topping that off as the new members of the fishing village edition of 3MAD. Together with Lee Seo Jin, they will form a new fishing village brotherhood.

In the preview clip released last week, Lee Seo Jin couldn’t hid his delight at seeing his fellow ‘Phoenix’ co-star Eric, heightening anticipation for their perfect brotherly chemistry. Moreover, Eric has also shown glimpses of his charm through some of his earlier variety appearances, and viewers are even more glad to have him join the cast.

Anticipation is also building for Yoon Kyun Sang, who has caught PD Na Young Suk’s eye as a prospective rising variety star. Having left a deep impression with his roles in dramas such as ‘Pinocchio’, ‘Six Flying Dragons’ and ‘Doctors’, Yoon Kyun Sang hasn’t really made many variety appearances. Viewers are looking forward to seeing what type of charm he will show as the new maknae.

▲ Shinan Manjaedo → Goheung Deukryangdo

The new season has found its way to Deukryangdo in Goheung County, South Jeolla Province. Compared to Manjaedo in Shinan County, Deukryangdo’s accessibility is much better. The island is located between Goheung and Boseong, and is twice as big as Manjaedo at 1.35 square kilometres. The island was also the filming location for the movie ‘Pure Love (Unforgettable)’ starring Do Kyung Soo and Kim So Hyun, and boasts of exceptional scenery.

The production team hopes that “viewers will look forward to the charms of the island with its abundant supply of seafood and beautiful scenery.”

The new season of ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ will air its first episode on 14 October at 9.15pm (KST).

Source: Xportsnews via Naver

Source: absolutshinhwa

"fishing, cooking AND everything else" muahahaha looks like PD Na going to slave Eric out for this season!  This will be fun.  Grump Seojin will just pilot the boat then what maknae YKS be doing? Gosh give it to me already!!  :) 

2016.09.23 PD NA YOUNG SUK: “LEE SEO JIN COOKING? MORE LIKELY THAT ERIC WILL BE DOING THE FISHING, COOKING, AND EVERYTHING ELSE”

tumblr_inline_odyhf0qaYd1qcufwd_500.png

3 Meals A Day’ viewers would have all imagined at least once, the image of Lee Seo Jin crossing the seas to an island. Or the idea of the Jeongsun family and the Fishing Village family swopping places. PD Na Young Suk has turned those images into reality with Season 3 of tvN’s ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village edition’.

It’s already a fresh idea to have Lee Seo Jin start life in a fishing village, but the new cast members are also catching attention – in particular Shinhwa’s Eric, who has never appeared on a variety show without his fellow group members, and is now making his solo variety debut as a regular cast member. While he has previously appeared on jTBC’s ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’, when he appears on programmes without the other members, he becomes taciturn. Yet it is Lee Seo Jin – his co-star in the 2004 drama ‘Bulsae (Phoenix)’ – who was the key in making him decide to join 3 Meals A Day.

In an interview with OSEN, Na PD shared the story behind Eric’s casting. “Eric hasn’t done a variety show on his own before. He’s very shy around strangers, and variety isn’t his cup of tea. He said he hasn’t done anything like this before. I thought, Eric has been known to be a fishing enthusiast, and it’ll be good to have him appear on Season 3 of the fishing village edition. But when I told him that his partner would be Lee Seo Jin, he said “I like Seojinnie-hyung and he’s someone I get along with, I think I’ll be able to do it.” ”

The news of Eric joining the show was a surprise to many. And it brings to mind fisherman Yoo Hae Jin who undertook the responsibility of providing food supplies. And Lee Seo Jin – who developed a certain level of cooking ability in Jeongsun – taking the role of ‘Chajumma’ Cha Seung Won. But Na PD has quite a different idea. As expected, he doesn’t have an ounce of faith in Lee Seo Jin, and thinks that he would stick with his usual ways.

When asked whether it would be a case where Lee Seo Jin taking care of cooking and Eric doing the fishing, Na PD said no. “The case would be Eric doing everything. Lee Seo Jin would be ordering people around. Eric has been living on his own for a long time so it seems like he cooks quite well. He said he usually cooks for himself at home too. In the end, whether it’s cooking or fishing, Eric will have to do a lot. Lee Seo Jin would just pilot the boat”, Na PD quipped.

tumblr_inline_odyhfadkr21qcufwd_500.jpg

So the story will be spiced up with a different cast, a different place, and a change of domain. When familiarity sets in, Na PD sets the wheels of change in motion, and we look forward to see what kind of fun Season 3 will bring with new characters and a new location.

The first episode will be aired on 14 October.

Source: OSEN via Naver
translation: Absolutshinhwa

18 hours ago, fountainstripes said:
Whoa! i can smell something fishy in there right after reading the article KKK pour Kyunsang.. While Eric and SeoJin are doing their job he's maybe just standing behind them and wait for a command :D:sweatingbullets:

October 14th please come fast!!! 

maybe he will be like Son HoJoon.. he will just follow the hyungs orders and do the menial work.. would be funny if he was seas sick that is why there are no news of what his 'job' would be..

13 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

[Interview 1] Na Youngseok “Lee Seojin ↔ Cha Seungwon, I wanted them to trade places”

Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

It is so like Na PD to make this.. But i think it would be more of him telling LSJ, "but CSW was able to do thing, hyung why cant you do it" 
just to fire up LSJ's competitive nature...

15 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

3 MEALS A DAY, “FIRST RECORDING FOR LEE SEO JIN-ERIC-YOON KYUN SANG TODAY… YET TO DECIDE ON GUESTS”

I wish there will be guests... but with how the conditions are at their new village, now I doubt there would any female celeb to come... But it would be fun to get Male celeb.. Hope HoJoon visits... he seems to be a permanent member of Na PD shows, that he even visited in the 2 seasons of 3MAD of LSJ...
but for other guests, I wish 1 shinhwa member can someone visit... though it would be lest likely, since no 2PM member was able to be a guest when Taecyeon was a guest...

18 hours ago, special_bee said:

I'm really looking forward for this new season, as our 4D leader join the show

welcome to the thread... so excited for this new season... right now the 3 guys are most likely trying out their sea legs and suffering due to Na PD sadistic ways... but hope they have safe filming...

18 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

@czakhareina1

I'm officially here... :D and thank you for create the forum :)

hehehe thank you so much for all the updates... gawd all this interview Na PD is making is so getting me pumped up... hope the filming is safe... 

The Area they are Filming:

Goheung County (Goheung-gun) is a county in Jeollanam-do Province, South Korea.

Goheung is located in one of the southernmost areas of the Korean peninsula. It is surrounded by ocean on three sides with 19 inhabited islands and 152 uninhabited islands. The depth is not that low and its land spreads along the coast so many shellfish and seaweed industries have developed.

250px-South_Jeolla-Goheung.svg.png

81fde1c7e8cc709a5471bc6d28ea556e.jpg

blog on the area: http://blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogTypeView.do?blogid=0azTO&articleno=1175&categoryId=8&regdt=20131217173058

13 hours ago, Phi said:

"

When asked whether it would be a case where Lee Seo Jin taking care of cooking and Eric doing the fishing, Na PD said no. “The case would be Eric doing everything. Lee Seo Jin would be ordering people around. Eric has been living on his own for a long time so it seems like he cooks quite well. He said he usually cooks for himself at home too. In the end, whether it’s cooking or fishing, Eric will have to do a lot. Lee Seo Jin would just pilot the boat”, Na PD quipped.

thanks for the article @phi

Cant imagine Eric doing everything and LSJ would only piloting the boat which will be very funny. But being his fans since shinhwa broadcast, Eric is kind of very responsible and likes to do everything quite right, except being the spoke person. Yes, probably he would be fishing, and then cooking. YKS will be preparing the dishes and then doing dishes...LSJ will be...piloting the boat and shopping buahahahahaha.

Ahh yeah, and Eric is very shy, he would not join this show if not for LSJ. he wouldnt want to do variety with someone he doesnt really know because he's actually socially aaaaawwwwkkkkkwwwwaaaarrrdd (remember that model episode. he and the model only changes words two or three times on the road)

It's so funny that few years back LSJ and Eric is not even my bias but watching them to do variety grown on me. LSJ during GOF while Eric for Shinhwa Broadcast. 

Compare to this season of Cha Seungwoon, he's do all the cooking by himself too. both younger boys are just doing errand like dishes, pick up vegetables, running here and there while YHJ is doing all facility like making the duck house, taking care of the rice field etc...Eventhough Chajumma seems doing everything, in the interview Chajumma said that SHJ actually doing  A LOT that not showing on tv. but he never complain that he's lack of screentime. i love this boy.

and this season also has no guest too...so i think there will be no guest too in the fishing village episode, though i kind of hope shinhwa members will visit Eric somehow.

Lee Seo Jin And Eric Divide Up Their Tasks (Not Really) On “Three Meals A Day”

Lee Seo Jin And Eric Divide Up Their Tasks (Not Really) On “Three Meals A Day”

With the new season of “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village Edition” coming up soon, producing director (PD) Na Young Suk sat down for an interview to talk about the new cast and how they approached the new season.

Lee Seo Jin, Shinhwa’s Eric, and Yoon Kyun Sang have all been confirmed to appear in the new season. Lee Seo Jin was a favorite from a past season but this was Eric’s first time as an official member of a variety show without his group members.

“Eric hasn’t done variety by himself before,” Na Young Suk said. “He was shy at first. But we cast him because he is well-known for enjoying fishing regularly. He was happy once he knew Lee Seo Jin was appearing, because they had been friendly in the past.” (Eric and Lee Seo Jin appeared together in the drama “Phoenix” twelve years ago.)

The interviewer asked if viewers could expect to see the combination of Lee Seo Jin’s cooking and Eric’s fishing skills. “No,” Na Young Suk said. “Eric does all of it. Even if you told Lee Seo Jin to do it, what would he do? Eric has lived alone a long time so he’s pretty good at making food. Probably you’ll see Eric doing all the fishing and cooking from now on.”

He added, “Lee Seo Jin drives the boat.”

The first episode of the Fishing Village edition will air on October 14.

Source (1

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/23/lee-seo-jin-eric-divide-tasks-not-really-three-meals-day/

Archived