Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

September 6, 2007

Ji Jin-hee, Ha Jung-woo Meet Ralph Lauren

070906ent1no9.jpg

Actors Ha Jung-woo and Ji Jin-hee have been invited to the Ralph Lauren 40th Anniversary celebration event in the United States.

A Ralph Lauren official said special guests from all over the world will be attending the event to celebrate the fashion designer's 40th anniversary in the fashion industry. He added that popular Korean actors Ji Jin-hee and Ha Jung-woo will be representing Asia there.

The two actors will get together with international celebrities at the event scheduled for September 8 at the Conservatory Garden in Manhattan, New York.

Ji became popular in Asia through the hit TV drama series 'Jewel in the Palace' and 'Spring Days.' He has also attended the Venice International Film Festival with the film 'Perhaps Love.'

Ha received an award for best male actor at the Oporto International Film Festival and has attended a number of prestigious international film festivals, including the Cannes International Film Festival and the Sundance Film Festival, proving his potential as an international actor.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...6683_11858.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone.. :)

hey john_anderton, great to hear that you saw the two movies. I've seen "H" about 3 times already, but I still haven't seen Soo yet.. I think I will buy the DVD at the end of the year.

Here's a new clip of JJH's interview. He's just saying how his Sidus HQ homepage has been changed. He's growing his hair for the new drama, you can have a look at the clip to see how it looks like:

mms://stream.sidushq.com/sidushq/sidushqstars/jijinhee/jijinhee_070903.wmv

(paste the address into your media player)

Thanks for the photos markho!

I found the clip of the new Xylitol CF and uploaded it for you to download.

Here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CBQ90TFC

I have also uploaded the link for the new dimchae CF: (JJH's version)

Here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WH1FZWXS

Translation: (Hyun Bin's voice)

"The woman who wanted a beautiful kitchen..

And the man who wanted to do everything for his wife.

They met the slimmer dimchae.

Make your kitchen more beautiful with the built-in dimchae.

Enjoy a new life style,

The original dimchae."

===========================================

ALSO, JJH has written a message in his Korean fan cafe (site) this morning!! :) :) (At 6:16 AM Korean time.. I wonder why he was up so early) I was so surprised when I read it..

A fan wrote about "the small habits that change your fate" as part of the "roll take" that she does everyday (where everyone who visits the fan cafe writes a reply to her post saying that they have visited the site). Here is the translation (including all emoticons :D ) of what he wrote as part of his reply:

JJH: "I experienced the small habits that change your fate. (^^) At first I had doubts.. --; but I found that my fate was inside my heart and mind. When I realised that.. I was able to have the confidence that I could do anything. I hope you all experience this too. Enjoy your thanksgiving break. (__) (^^) (__) Long time no see... ^^ I am trying my best. "

I love what he wrote! I don't know if I translated it so that the message goes across properly (Because of differences between how you express things in Korean and English).. but he meant that your fate will change depending on how you think of everything. (For example, some people say "already an hour has passed!" whereas others say "only an hour has passed")..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cain and Abel has been delayed indefinitely.. As you may know, it was originally due to broadcast on February 11, however due to its preceding drama ("The King and I") extending, Cain and Abel was delayed until April. But now it has been delayed once more, and it is uncertain as to when the drama will be aired. They have already unofficially decided that Lee Jun Ki's "Iljime" will replace Cain and Abel.

When will we be able to see JJH again?? :(

Jin Hee is very sexy in Soo!!!

Indeed !! He sure is!! :rolleyes:

Cain and Abel has been delayed indefinitely.. As you may know, it was originally due to broadcast on February 11, however due to its preceding drama ("The King and I") extending, Cain and Abel was delayed until April. But now it has been delayed once more, and it is uncertain as to when the drama will be aired. They have already unofficially decided that Lee Jun Ki's "Iljime" will replace Cain and Abel.

When will we be able to see JJH again?? :(

Hi jen!..Been a while!..Yes..we were just as disappointed as well in JiSub's thread..

i was so looking forward to Jin Hee and JiSub in a drama together! :mellow: ..

Hi inez!

Great to see you in this thread! :) I can imagine how disappointed SJS fans must have been to hear the news, after waiting for so long to see him... (almost 3 years right?) It's been so long since JJH has been in a drama as well, and I was really looking forward to his small screen come back... :(

JJH has decided (although it's still unofficial) to act in another drama, while he waits for Cain and Abel to start filming again.. :) I feel much better now.. :lol: I hope the drama will start filming soon!

JJH has decided (although it's still unofficial) to act in another drama, while he waits for Cain and Abel to start filming again.. :) I feel much better now.. :lol: I hope the drama will start filming soon!

Thanks jen!

Good to hear about that too! Can't wait to see JJH in another drama again!

• 3 weeks later...

1st Korean Drama on Europe's Terrestrial TV

Friday, January 11, 2008

2008011112bigqg7.jpg

A Korean drama will be broadcast on European television for the first time ever.

Hungary's national broadcaster MTV will air the historical drama "Dae Jang Geum," or "Jewel in the Palace," twice a week from mid-February. The 70-part hit series will air for six months.

The Korean embassy in Budapest announced the decision on Friday.

President Zoltán Rudi of MTV Hungarian Television said the Korean drama will help introduce foreign culture to the Hungarian public.

An MTV official said "Dae Jang Geum" is fun and informative all around but most of all highly marketable.

Reported by KBS WORLD Radio

http://english.kbs.co.kr/news/newsview_sub...;key=2008011112

Guest baqinardo

1st Korean Drama on Europe's Terrestrial TV

Friday, January 11, 2008

2008011112bigqg7.jpg

A Korean drama will be broadcast on European television for the first time ever.

Hungary's national broadcaster MTV will air the historical drama "Dae Jang Geum," or "Jewel in the Palace," twice a week from mid-February. The 70-part hit series will air for six months.

The Korean embassy in Budapest announced the decision on Friday.

President Zoltán Rudi of MTV Hungarian Television said the Korean drama will help introduce foreign culture to the Hungarian public.

An MTV official said "Dae Jang Geum" is fun and informative all around but most of all highly marketable.

Reported by KBS WORLD Radio

http://english.kbs.co.kr/news/newsview_sub...;key=2008011112

wow.. i'm so glad to hear that...

bravo Jang Geum...

Bravo Ji Jin Hee

i hope to see him on screen soon..!!

(Esquire Oct , hot guys looking cool in Ralph Lauren)

esquire-200710-3.jpg

jinheejungwoo.jpg

New York, here's JinHee with Ha Jung Woo in their impeccable suits during a Ralph Lauren Fashion Show Sept.8 2007..they look darn cool .. B)

(pics: credits Ha JungWoo fan blog)

• 2 weeks later...

JJH's new drama has been decided!!!!!

The title is MBC's "Spotlight". It is planning to be broadcasted at the end of April.

"Spotlight" is a drama that shows the world of reporters and their passion towards reporting the truth, and the conflicts that arise from the reporting process.

JJH's character, "Oh Tae Suk", is a charismatic news reporter (the team leader or "captain" of the 'society' division) who reports only the truth, and refuses to compromise with anyone if it stops him from doing this. But because of his uncompromising personality, he always creates conflict within his team. Also, as the team leader, he trains his junior reporters severely. He recognises the talent of "Seo Woo Jin", the female lead character and becomes her mentor (and falls in love).

Because of "Spotlight", JJH will no longer be acting in "Cain and Abel". The contract period for this drama already finished in December. While SJS has re-contracted, JJH has decided not to act in the drama anymore.

Anyway, this is FINALLY something to look forward to!!

hi everyone! i am also a fan of ji jin hee ever since love letter...i just read the news about spotlight..can i just ask why he was away from doing dramas for 3 years? was he busy with sumthing? just curious...many thanks!!! cannot wait to see spotlight!!! wonder who the female lead will be...

hi everyone! i am also a fan of ji jin hee ever since love letter...i just read the news about spotlight..can i just ask why he was away from doing dramas for 3 years? was he busy with sumthing? just curious...many thanks!!! cannot wait to see spotlight!!! wonder who the female lead will be...

Welcome to the thread roaceica! I became JJH's fan after love letter too!

JJH was very busy during the past three years.. :lol: Since "Spring day" (early 2005), he was in the Chinese movie "Perhaps Love", and three Korean movies ("Bewitching Attraction", "The Old Garden", and "Soo"). After "Soo", he was waiting to film in "Cain and Abel" for a long time, but since the drama has been delayed indefinitely, he has decided to act in 'Spotlight'. :)

I'm also dying to find out who the female lead will be... :D

Welcome to the thread roaceica! I became JJH's fan after love letter too!

JJH was very busy during the past three years.. :lol: Since "Spring day" (early 2005), he was in the Chinese movie "Perhaps Love", and three Korean movies ("Bewitching Attraction", "The Old Garden", and "Soo"). After "Soo", he was waiting to film in "Cain and Abel" for a long time, but since the drama has been delayed indefinitely, he has decided to act in 'Spotlight'. :)

I'm also dying to find out who the female lead will be... :D

thanks for the warm welcome and for answering my query. so that was why i hadn't seen him in any dramas....haven't seen the films but i am planning to download them from naynay's or twoasone..just so many dramas to download at one time...

saw his newest pix at the news thread...he is more manly in his new long hairstyle...

• 1 month later...

I just saw "Soo" and he looks so good in it, he kind of reminds me of Bruce Lee for some reason. I'm currently watching Golden Bride and there's an actor named Song Chang Ui http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=141613 who could play his younger brother. The resemblance is so much, I sometimes forget that I'm watching SCU and not JJH.

I first saw him in Love Letter but like most, I fell in wuv w/ him (er his character) in Dae Jang Geum! :blush:

Archived