Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Hello, everyone! I'm here with more Boyoo-related song lyrics :wub:

This song made me think of Boyoo right now (given that they're on different time zones, continents, really far away from each other and definitely wishing they could be together). Also reminded me of Yeong's line in the drama (you know, the one about them looking at the moon at the same time and feeling the same in their hearts) :wub: Ah, I'm pretty delulu right now.

All in all, it's a beautiful song! Do check it out :wink: (I put it under spoiler because it's a bit long!)

Be happy, everyone! ^_^

Spoiler

Sun & Moon - NCT 127

Translation by ColorCodedLyrics

I see you even when I close my eyes
I hear you even when I cover my ears
When I think of you
Even if you’re in a place
Where I can’t touch you
I can feel you

When my moon rises
Your sun rises as well
Under the same sky
In this different time
Our hearts are connected
Under the same sky

You and I
You and I
You and I
Our own secrets
You and I
You and I
You and I
We are like one

Every night, in my dreams
We are connected to each other
We’re looking at the same place
Without a sound
You enter into me
And I’m being pulled by you

When my moon rises
Your sun rises as well
Under the same sky
In this different time
Our hearts are connected
Under the same sky

You and I
You and I
You and I
Our own secrets
You and I
You and I
You and I
We are like one

Will I be able to see you again?
At the end of this long journey?
Want to be together
In the same time
In different places
This distorted fate

When my moon rises
Your sun rises as well
Under the same sky
In this different time
Our hearts are connected
Under the same sky

You and I
You and I
You and I
Our own secrets
You and I
You and I
You and I
We are like one

• Like 10

good morning chinggus.. both busy week for our BoYoo couple.. hope they could get enough rest and sleep and some time for each other :lol:

anyways BoGum is now is Australia with no specific reason why he is there.. maybe for a deserved vacation and my baby ponyo is slaying new york with her pictorial.. 

• Like 5

On 8/1/2017 at 3:09 PM, Kissy13 said:

@cici1 thanks for sharing this chinguya..been missing you on this thread..:blush:

I HOPE THEY CAST BOYOO ON THIS PROJECT!!GAHHHH MY HEART SINCE I READ THIS NEWS!!

Zombie webtoon remake Dreamcide hyped as Hallyu’s next big hit

by awcoconuts

Wanting to see Bo Gum and Yoo Jung gorgeously slashing those Zombies..though I really really hate watching zombie movies alone..and I remember spilling my cousin's tea when I accidentally jump out of fear on my seat next to him :joy: but if it's BOYOO ,I know this series will turn out to be a great and precious drama again for me..I'm visually seeing my self grinning and squealing while watching..:joy:Ahhh I miss those days..and I miss them so much as well!!My Babies!!!

@Sheila Marie Green If they cast Yoo Jung...I'm seeing Angelina Jolie vibes on her...just like you've mention on this thread chinguya:blush:

And the blonde character on this picture really suites her..PRAYING AND VODOO DANCING ON THIS!!CROSS FINGERS!!CHEABAL DRAMA GOD!!GRANT OUR WISH!!

Have a great day ahead chinguyas!!:heart:

@Kathleen Domingo I'm also a Filipino and my heart hurts knowing I'm breathing the same air as BoYoo when they have their reward vacation on Cebu...

Hello Kissy  dear !!! sorry for the late reply!!! so much work to do and i'm creating a new design for my latest gift shop items....I hope every body here are all in a good mood and healthy!!!I'm still here just busy lately but still I'm an avid fan of this youngsters:wub:....keep on sailing and keep on believing ....we have so many years ahead  in a sea ....so many treasures and new memories to search  or collect for....Keep on fighting!!!! HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL!!!!:blush::heart::grin:..YOU KNOW Kissy  ...the way I see how grown up and sexy  Kim is in this picture....I can see how beautiful she will be in slaying so many zombies with the leather outfit :tongue::)...Just try to imagine that :glasses:DHTbO9WV0AEqdzk.jpgDHTbQnmVoAA2xU7.jpgDHTbn3IUAAAjfRT.jpgDHRn29mUIAA0-P5.jpg

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, tenoritaiga said:

GUYSSS OMOOO I KNOW THAT THIS IS INOT BOYOO RELATED BUT IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT HYERI AND RYU JUN YEOL ARE DATINGGGG!!!  You know what it means for us shippers right?  I'm happy for her and for this news! 

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/girls-day-hyeri-ryu-jun-yeol-relationship-dating/

CHINGU! I just found out and came here to post about it but you beat me to it :wink: And don't worry, it IS Boyoo related because this means that Gumri shippers will (FINALLY) leave us alone and will hopefully stop the fanwars. The Ryu Jun Yeol x Hyeri couple is also very popular so I hope they get support and love from their fans. 

This news made me so happy!  

• Like 16

Man! This is happiest news today! I hope they can get married soon so no one will ever mention her and BG again! Hahahhha I am too happy! Just wondering why Dispatch waited until now to release the March pics! They surly waited for a long time! Wonder if Dispatch has some other pics for other couple if u know what I meant... they can also wait until oct to release.. I wouldn't mind!!! Lol! 

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, pbnh7 said:

CHINGU! I just found out and came here to post about it but you beat me to it :wink: And don't worry, it IS Boyoo related because this means that Gumri shippers will (FINALLY) leave us alone and will hopefully stop the fanwars. The Ryu Jun Yeol x Hyeri couple is also very popular so I hope they get support and love from their fans. 

This news made me so happy!  

My spirit flew away from my body due to happiness that's why i was very eager to share the news immediately!  This is a happy day for us shippers!  And you have a point too! 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, tenoritaiga said:

My spirit flew away from my body due to happiness that's why i was very eager to share the news immediately!  This is a happy day for us shippers!  And you have a point too! 

OMg! Saw this news too this morning! I was a bit hesitant if i'm going to share it too! But i was screaming for joy! Everything makes sense... My Ship! Our ship..hahahahah!  BOYOO fighting!:heart:

• Like 8

I hope that our ship will also sail.  Lol :D, it is never bad to hope right?  

1 minute ago, moonlightdream said:

Oh and I hope they (lee and ryu) don't say the same BS like everyone else did "we r just good friends".. that will be too fake! 

Their agencies already confirmed it!  Let us all rejoice!! 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, tenoritaiga said:

I hope that our ship will also sail.  Lol :D, it is never bad to hope right?  

Their agencies already confirmed it!  Let us all rejoice!! 

Lets Dance everyone!:D Hahahahah! Bigbangs:blush: Wow! Fantastic Baby! Ooops sorry..it's gonna be Bombastic Bogums Dance ....

• Like 6

im way too happy chinggus.. im literally jumping and screaming when i read the news in twitter.. i was like 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! :D

anyways i have to go back to twitter because im busy finding Bogum right now.. I mean there is no vid showing that he leave the sydney airport and went to any hotel in australia..

or just go for a connecting flight to somewhere where his heart is :wub:

• Like 11

HAHAHAHAHA, the news makes my day, I keep smiling the whole day in the office like idiots, congrats to YeolRi couple, and not to mention their shippers:wub:  I will wait for our ship to sail, please take your time and don't catch by dispatch before decided to get marriedB)

• Like 11

Yeolri news this morning made my day too, at least it ends some fanwars.

And seems most of fans are happy with the new couple especially with Hyeri as Junyeol is a good guy, I quite like him too and I think Hyeri is lucky to have him. Who knows they may end up with marriage soon as Junyeol is now 30 yrs. 

@pat_vipbj Dispatch is so good, seems they have more photos of other couples I guess but it depends when they want to release them. I am worried about Boyoo sometimes whether dispatch has their photos or not or already but YJ is quite a good ninja. May be Bogum will reveal the relationship himself, who knows...lol

I dont mind if unfortunately they got caught by Dispatch, as long as the dating news of Boyoo comes out when YJ is at legal age, they can date for another 5-10 years and get married at the end. Like to see them date openly and happily. 

• Like 12

14 hours ago, kkwattana said:

May be Bogum will reveal the relationship himself, who knows...lol

I would not like to receive such beautiful news from Dispatch and I would prefer that he's personally give the happy news, what we all wish BoYoo, but in the time and in the most appropriate way for them...

Meanwhile, I also congratulate myself with the Reply88 real couple, they are two friends of Bogummy and I wish them a happy future together...

On 16/8/2017 at 7:12 AM, Kathleen Domingo said:

anyways i have to go back to twitter because im busy finding Bogum right now.. I mean there is no vid showing that he leave the sydney airport and went to any hotel in australia..

It seems he has not stopped today in Australia...My heart would also like them to have a secret meeting, perhaps half way before returning to Seoul... in ninja mod...:D

Spoiler

Leaving?

and... It's amazing to see how his popularity has no longer borders...

Spoiler

Here are some lucky guys ...

Spoiler

There are pictures that I had not seen...

DG8KzlXXYAEXwUl.jpg

DGyC6LfV0AAb_Tx.jpg

Spoiler
  •  

DHRfuUgVoAAFx-4.jpg

DHO_VwJUMAAurJR.jpg

DGyDOxjV0AA5WlP.jpg

20708354_1429504087141490_81521256222977

-cr logo-

Spoiler

0000982318_001_20170816065610987.jpg?typ
-cr logo-

And this news make me proud of him...

The marketing manager of Eider, said, "Park Bo-gum, who has been loved by the public because of his bright smile and sophisticated male beauty, is not only well suited to Eider's young and sensual brand image, but also suitable for all ages. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000293862)

0000293862_001_20170817092707771.jpg?typ

Spoiler

Edited by boju
  • Like 7

good morning chinggus.. is it wrong if i am still in the cloud nine in regards with the YeolRi dating news.. I don't know but yesterday was one of the happiest day in my life hahaha..

i am also with you chinggus, i still want BoGum to do the honor of announcing of what they have but in God'd perfect time.. i don't want dispatch to take that away from them.. the feeling of telling the whole world how much they love each other..

i will still continue praying for our beloved BoYoo babies so help me God..

i will go back to my lala land hahahaha 

• Like 8