Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

9 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

The popular 3 kim  of *******

1st Kim saeron( 2016)

2nd kim so hyun (2017)

Only 1 Kim is remaining is she the next to leave? *******

Hi Chingu, so did we already hear Kim so Hyun is leaving the agency? Or I misunderstood u? I tried to google the news but didn't find anything!?? I actually hope KSH will stay with that agency then it will probably force YJ to make the final decision to leave since that lousy comany is not fair to YJ at all and I wish YJ has a fresh start with other better agency that will truly treasure her!! 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

Hi Chingu, so did we already hear Kim so Hyun is leaving the agency? Or I misunderstood u? I tried to google the news but didn't find anything!?? I actually hope KSH will stay with that agency then it will probably force YJ to make the final decision to leave since that lousy comany is not fair to YJ at all and I wish YJ has a fresh start with other better agency that will truly treasure her!! 

I really wish for YJ to find a new agency or manager that would prioritize her personal and professional needs.  And I don't think Sidus would do that, they've dropped the ball on her since years back.  It's just a good thing that YJ has built a name for herself, hence she's getting casting offers without the need for Sidus working behind the scenes or co-producing dramas to get her roles.  Blossom Ent seems to be good in managing their artists' professional careers without sacrificing personal choices of the actors (ex. on how they handled SJK marriage and PBG's desire to continue school and role choices).  But honestly, a part of me thinks that YJ would stay with Sidus.  She seems to be very close with her staff (who are all from Sidus), she's not really aiming to be a CELEBRITY but more of an actress hence her drama choices are not really hallyu-friendly and her minimal social media presence, so she seems fine with Sidus not really pushing for her stardom.  

• Like 6

12 hours ago, akikisetsu said:

But honestly, a part of me thinks that YJ would stay with Sidus.  She seems to be very close with her staff (who are all from Sidus), she's not really aiming to be a CELEBRITY but more of an actress hence her drama choices are not really hallyu-friendly and her minimal social media presence, so she seems fine with Sidus not really pushing for her stardom.  

sorry to cut your post but I agree with you. Although I really want Yoojung to leave Sidus and join Blossom, my gut feeling says she will stay with Sidus, she has been so close with most staff and been with them since very young and she is just an easy going girl who is not looking to be a super star with help from agency but she just wants to act well and live her normal life. She is down to earth so one day I am sure she will become a perfect housewife who cooks and cleans and look after her husband and her children, while accepting may be 1 drama/movie a year ( we will have to be patient to see her). I am worried thats gonna happen but I dont mind, Bogum can just bring the bread and butter in ...lol my delulu

I am a bit worried sometimes that if she joins blossom, some of bg fans will get crazy and thrown bad words at her on IG. So I am kind of I dont mind if she stay or she leaves Sidus, I am sure she is mature enough to make the right and good decision. 

Look forward to her renewed contract ( whichever agent) and her BD news and updates.

• Like 8

On 28/7/2017 at 4:56 PM, pat_vipbj said:

7166-BKnv0L.jpg

Cr: Amazon JP

Edited cover from Japan magazine "大好き! 韓国TVドラマPARADISE":lol: I gonna get 1 copy just for the cover, editor good job (thumbs up)!! 

Edited? :o I was hoping it was true... anyhow BoYoo are still always on top! 
I did not think a magazine could act as a shipper, modifying an image, so I wonder: when and by whom it was edited? Thanks  to editor! They are so beautiful together that I find it inconceivable that they have not done dozens of photographic services...There is always time to remedy! :wink:

@ricerascal67 thanks for YJ's update ..  She at main page of Naver (here),

By Google translator: "Thanks for being able to laugh :) Have a good day today! " .... YJ, you also have a good day! 

And a new selfie also for Bogummy... They are so very cute and young! :heart:

It's nice to see them laugh...

There are also other beautiful new photos of Bogum and Yoo Jung ... I see these for the first time...

20292914_323759568082363_291328515422972

Spoiler

20264636_323028251488828_236142705317781

o0540096013977702163.jpg?caw=800

I hope both of them are enjoying a rest period and relax together...:wub:

Spoiler

On 29/7/2017 at 9:39 PM, kkwattana said:

Look forward to her renewed contract ( whichever agent) and her BD news and updates.

As to the expiration of her contract, if she will either renew with Sidus  or not (I did not like how they managed ran the hospitalization phase and I think that they have left YJ helpless in front of the attacks), If her choice will be the Blossom, it could only be a good thing for her, because they would surely  protect her better from malicious words on the web and maybe she would have more consideration ... I  hope, anyway, that her decision can support the career development without distancing her from Bogummy, because they are benefiting from each other, my opinion.

Edited by boju
  • Like 12

hi chinggus!! i've been lurking to this thread for a week now and i'm blaming myself why just now i only discover this.. im not really into a Kdrama fan.. and at first im not really interested in LITM.. its just that one day when im so bored and nothing to do.. i did a marathon and from that i got hooked.. i fall deeply into this beautiful couple and my heart is hurting everytime i've heard about Bogum being pair into another female actress.. i just want him for YooJung only that's why im wishing Bogum to get enlist now in the military so that when the time he will got out.. YooJung is in right of age.. sorry for my long post and hoping for another BoYoo drama series..

• Like 8

I dont know but I have feeling that she will stay with Sidus HQ since she's been there for a long time and she loves her team there.

I think Blossom is a strict agency and it's hard for them to get new actor/actress, and I saw there're most actors than actress under their label.

• Like 4

@Kathleen Domingo Welcome to this thread chinguya..:joy:sending Bo Gum to military idea...I know our boy is a well mannered and a keeper..so don't you worry...all evidence was collected on this thread..if you have some free time..lots of BoYoo goodies that can satisfy your thirst to this lovelies can be found from pages 1-784..I know...lots of pages to catch up but trust me..their are lots of incredible,emotional & swoon worthy post on this thread..

@akikisetsu @kkwattana @Tien Le agree with you chinguya.. I know some of us including me was so eager for her to change her current agency but if she is more happy and contented with that agency..why not..her happiness was more important than ours..coz if she's happy I know we are greatly happy as well..

Have a great day everyone...!!:heart::blush:

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

@Kathleen Domingo Welcome to this thread chinguya..:joy:sending Bo Gum to military idea...I know our boy is a well mannered and a keeper..so don't you worry...all evidence was collected on this thread..if you have some free time..lots of BoYoo goodies that can satisfy your thirst to this lovelies can be found from pages 1-784..I know...lots of pages to catch up but trust me..their are lots of incredible,emotional & swoon worthy post on this thread..

@akikisetsu

thanks for the welcome chingus!! sorry to cut your post.. yeah i've been doing a lot of backreading since a week ago and my emotion has been in a roller coaster ride.. i don't know what BoYoo have done to me to make me love them and ship them hard like this.. I'm from Philippines and I almost scream when i backread that they went here a year ago and its been hell of a ride for the shippers :crazy: 

but its all worth it when they're heading back to Korea.. BoYoo seeing walking together again side to side.. and now it's BoGum is on dating rumors again with Hyeri just because of the 1988 cast reunion.. i'm ok with cuz its just rumors but what sad me is the bashing that our baby doll been receiving that she can't be with BoGum bcuz of her age.. anyways have a day full of RaOn ah Chingguyas!!!

• Like 6

Another great fanfic about MDBC.. 

Date: 9th Month, 18th Day
Weather: Cloudy
Days since Majesty’s last escape: 3

Majesty currently pacing floor of room, extremely tense. Awaiting arrival of Hong Ra-On to apartments, going to personally ask her to marry before sending formal proposal letter to family.

Sitting in adjoining study, only way to keep self calm is to write diary. Heart pounding, so exciting!

Ah, hear footsteps–!

Majesty and Hong Ra On in room now, Majesty asking right now. Aigoo, so tense!

Silence, why silence? – HONG RA-ON, WHAT YOU MEAN “YOU NEED TIME TO THINK ABOUT?!” Of course unqualified, all prospective queens unqualified, so Palace provides training, aigoo, Majesty, tell her, tell her!!!

LIFE OF QUEEN TOO MUCH WORK, WOULD PREFER TO REMAIN BOOKSHOP OWNER–––––

–Aigoo, joke, was all joke, Hong Ra-On laughing and Majesty yelling. Household eunuchs and maids all running outside to spread news. Own hands a bit shaky, better go and sit quietly for moment to recover.

Aigoo, humble eunuch too old for heart to take this kind of stress.

LINK : https://archiveofourown.org/works/8442073

Miss BoYoo

Miss Yoo Jung

Miss Bo Gum

And of course I miss you all!!!

• Like 8

@cici1 thanks for sharing this chinguya..been missing you on this thread..:blush:

I HOPE THEY CAST BOYOO ON THIS PROJECT!!GAHHHH MY HEART SINCE I READ THIS NEWS!!

Zombie webtoon remake Dreamcide hyped as Hallyu’s next big hit

by awcoconuts

dreamcide_1.jpg

Wanting to see Bo Gum and Yoo Jung gorgeously slashing those Zombies..though I really really hate watching zombie movies alone..and I remember spilling my cousin's tea when I accidentally jump out of fear on my seat next to him :joy: but if it's BOYOO ,I know this series will turn out to be a great and precious drama again for me..I'm visually seeing my self grinning and squealing while watching..:joy:Ahhh I miss those days..and I miss them so much as well!!My Babies!!!

@Sheila Marie Green If they cast Yoo Jung...I'm seeing Angelina Jolie vibes on her...just like you've mention on this thread chinguya:blush:

And the blonde character on this picture really suites her..PRAYING AND VODOO DANCING ON THIS!!CROSS FINGERS!!CHEABAL DRAMA GOD!!GRANT OUR WISH!!

Have a great day ahead chinguyas!!:heart:

@Kathleen Domingo I'm also a Filipino and my heart hurts knowing I'm breathing the same air as BoYoo when they have their reward vacation on Cebu...

• Like 7

@Kathleen Domingo - rumor is easy to create, just someone write something on a forum can be spread as a rumor, we got to be careful what to believe, and this Gumri dating news is not even on any formal news or any SNS ( just they got together on their friend;s BD, they were dating already?, it is just a blog or a page create this news and fans are panic. So do not worry to much, you have to believe in your own ship.

Recently if you remember there is a fake news saying BG was getting married with Jang Nara without any evidence, just someone's writing.

Last year there was a rumor that he dated Irene, while they not even have each other's tel number, and some people believe they were in relationship.

i think sometimes its too much for BG to take due to his reputation. I feel really sorry for him, hope he is strong enough to get through all difficulties and hard time while he is so popular like this. I am pretty sure there will be more rumors for BG in the future so hopefully he will be comforted & supported by his real girl.

I believe in what I have seen since script reading of MDBC, Boyoo interactions can not be compared, its real and its special relationship they have so as long as BG has not confirmed a relationship with other girl, I will not leave this ship :-)

Have a good day everyone!

• Like 12

On 3/8/2017 at 4:47 PM, kkwattana said:

I believe in what I have seen since script reading of MDBC, Boyoo interactions can not be compared, its real and its special relationship they have so as long as BG has not confirmed a relationship with other girl, I will not leave this ship :-)

I liked what you wrote, and I am sorry for the cut,  but I want to highlight one particular this phrase, which I share in everything:

I will not leave this ship! :D

After a few days of silence, finally we were can to admire Bogummy in all its splendor,:wub: including its remarkable pectoral muscles under his shirt. Fresh and rested, he was seen three times at an airport, the other yesterday in Incheon, perhaps returning from Osaka, Japan, yesterday always in Incheon leaving Seoul  to go Singapore and  the third tome after landing at Changi... We know that today he will present The K-Pop Festival Music Bank in Singapore and we can not wait to see him... Now, YJ is probably on vacation in a mysterious resort and is enjoying a well-deserved rest, who knows if anyone  visited her B)...

20604539_326610941130559_900918245059949

- cr boyoocoupleworldwide -                                                                                                                                                           

Spoiler

DGOUwH6UMAAUoy1.jpg

Day 17-08-02: Back from Osaka Japan                          -  cr. logo -         

20525381_326365244488462_221460025694976
20479865_326401431151510_661210790959386

DGUXeoVUQAIupQR.jpg

DGS8SW6UAAEVaSr.jpgDay 17-08-02: Back from Osaka Japan                                  -  cr. logo -

UPDATE: I put Bogummy's pictures at the airport in spoiler, the first one of these is very important, to give space to the spectacular view :w00t: of him at the Festival Music Bank...  

DGZeWyFUAAAVkjq.jpg                                                                                                     - cr logo -
These deserve it, do not you believe? :wub:

Spoiler

DGZmuduUQAEZtMr.jpg

DGZTczhVoAAVgNM.jpg

DGZmvWqUMAAq87p.jpg

DGYo96gUwAAp7fg.jpg

DGY18PfUwAEePF0.jpg

And Bogummy dance with BTS and others...

20622256_326944494430537_399034379695555

DGZe65TUAAEq42a.jpg

Here are some current pictures of Bogummy and some unpublished  of Yoo Jung ... Good vision to everyone and girls... you,are careful not to lose the senses watching our guy! :wink:

20597319_326333391158314_202524639478673

Spoiler

DGIk8AeUMAAcFt-.jpg

DGIM9THVoAAQ4FK.jpg

- cr logo -

Edited by boju
  • Like 11

9 hours ago, kkwattana said:

@Kathleen Domingo - rumor is easy to create, just someone write something on a forum can be spread as a rumor, we got to be careful what to believe, and this Gumri dating news is not even on any formal news or any SNS ( just they got together on their friend;s BD, they were dating already?, it is just a blog or a page create this news and fans are panic. So do not worry to much, you have to believe in your own ship.

thank you chinggus and im sorry to cut your post.. i have a big faith to this ship and its just that all this gumri fans sometimes get into my nerves :lol:

but anyways im still holding on to the way Bogum looks at Yoojung and to what happened in Baeksang.. i love this ship and i will not leave till the end.. fighting!!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, kkwattana said:

MDBC Ost sung today at Music Bank in Singapore....I really miss BoYoo. 

and Yoojung may be in Japan from this pic her sis uploaded on IG. Didn't Bg just come back from there?

Yes! Yes! That's Osaka! :wub:

Damn, my delulu mind is working overtime!! And I think we're all thinking the same thing :wink: 

I know we all miss Boyoo very much, but I have a feeling that, even though we're not seeing much of them together, their relationship keeps growing steadily. I have a reaaally good feeling :) And that feeling's fed by all the clues and evidence we keep finding.  

And regarding yesterday's MB Singapore... (see spoiler)

Spoiler

I was dreading to look at the pictures and videos from MB Singapore... but can I say I'm actually really pleased with Bo Gum's behavior? I loved that he had a skit with his friend (the one from bts, don't know his name) instead of with his former co-MC (you-know-who) :) Also, he looked quite comfortable when he was with him. I wonder if it was BG's idea to include him in the MC-ing? ^_^ BG also kept his distance when standing next to the female MCs and in the final group picture. I think a lot of people were expecting the 'flirty' MC BG portrayed in 2015, but surely many things have changed since then (*cough* Boyoo *cough*), and I think BG knows better than to show that same image now. In my opinion, he behaved like a good boyfriend should when he's at work and away from his girlfriend (DELULU, I know). 

All in all, I think he delivered his job well without over-doing it or getting involved in situations that might be misinterpreted. I am proud of him! I hope he keeps it up for the next edition of MB World Tour and keeps making us all proud. 

I am happy today!

Thank you all for sticking with Boyoo even in times of drought, like right now (when we don't see much of them together). I still don't know what they've done to me to make me so invested in them and their relationship. I guess I can only accept it and keep supporting them wholeheartedly, and patiently wait for this beautiful ship to dock! :) 

• Like 18

I don't know if is delulu mind again if you notice BG is traveling alone w/o o companion he go to Japan secretly?hwe know everytime he go to some he where he accompany with some one take note no one spotted him he even not posted a pic is he go to Japan to meet someone who was also there with her family.  On the other hand yj we know love to share pic in her IG almost evey week specially w her bonding with family and friends .even small things but not this week she didn't update her IG acct hmm and their respected agency did not update their weekly schedule.hmm ohmg what a coincidence delulu mode.sorry I'm not fluent in English if any wrong grammar try to understand.

• Like 11