Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

11 hours ago, triplemt08 said:

They surely have no gap in between! It's like Bogum's arm is protecting his yeoja :lol: showing to the world that "this girl is mine" hehehe

Yes, I could notice the space between YJ - BG and space between YJ-Yoona. What a space! LOL 

P/S: I got news from Yesasia that DVD cut is changed released date to 31 August.....huhuhu.....So so long.....:cold_sweat:

• Like 8

On 28/6/2017 at 7:25 PM, triplemt08 said:

They surely have no gap in between! It's like Bogum's arm is protecting his yeoja :lol: showing to the world that "this girl is mine" hehehe

:o I had not noticed before where his arm was placed... :D
In Japan it seems that they have a very following... Boyoo's shippers are everywhere! This only surprises me just a little... So sweet couple of the year! :wink: 

I miss them... However, I am always more proud of them because they are concentrated on achieving the objectives as students and because more people point to them as models to follow. For example, I was impressed by an article that  spoke of Bogummy like a positive model of resilience for his "grateful disposition"... HERE

0002730777_001_20170628145209868.jpg

BG spotted on set to shooting TNGT F/W... with new cut of hair...:wub:

DDy-1uLU0AA7xfh.jpg

And YJ loves more and more musicals... Bogummy's ideal girlfriend should share the same interests with him, remember you? :phew:

I see these photos for the first time...

DDZeD2rVoAAzC1E.jpg

DDZd7icV0AEy0Mq.jpg

And for someone who, like me, is sensitive to male charme, some beautiful Bogummy's images to sleep serenely... here

CmKa6x4VEAAg6ep.jpg

2017030956169961.jpg

2016022601500_7.jpg

Spoiler

2015-05-28.jpg

dd46dfb2f5479569f6761d7d6c3191abc12ab423

Goodnight to all... :heart:

• Like 9

Hi there its already July is there any update regarding to expiration of her contract to her agency if ever if is true?is she renew or she leave her agency for good?we cannot see her live in any talk show,variety show for a long time,she rejected 2 dramas?why?

• Like 3

@jilyheidi - many are questioning about whether YJ will stay or leave Sidus but many fans would love to see her go to blossom...lol, I dont think she will join blossom tho as it will be too obvious but who knows as she worked with CTH the big boss before and is quite close to him. My dream is to see her join blossom but fingers crossed.

here is her recent pic taken with staff after CF shooting. I am glad she has quite a few CF signed her, she is getting more popular and more importantly, more and more pretty! If they were dating, Bogum must be a proud bf!

Oh and YJ has proven she is a good cook too from her recent IG, she knows Bogum loves spaghetti, she has been practicing to become a great wife..:-) 

Hope you all are doing well, hope you are still around. 

• Like 9

And here is an update from Bogum, he has been busy helping Hair Spray Project at his Uni. Not sure whether when this was taken as his hair was not cut, his recent hair stair was cut quite short so I am a bit confused. Hope we can see YJ and BG back on screen soon, missing them so much.

• Like 8

On 6/6/2017 at 9:39 AM, jilyheidi said:

They are both senior student hs and college they are both graduating this school year Feb to march the graduation season in sokor 

Elem.1-6 yrs,middleschool,-3yrs,high school 3yrs. Kyj-2015-2016 1st grader,2016-2017-2nd grader,2017-18-3rd grader final year 

Park bo gum -ususual 4yrs or it depend to your course.

Thanks for the info! Now I well versed with Korea school systems thanks to you ^__^

On 6/6/2017 at 2:44 AM, mariamocha21 said:

For me, I kind of like the fact Yoo Jung doesn't accept the role in School 17. I just think I have seen her as a student role and now is another one make me feel a bit boring. I also see her action are beyond the "school 17" level (not sure how to say, but whenever I think of School 17, I think it is more Idol drama). I wish she have offers on some role like being blind girl, young mother who be pregnant in high school and struggling with the idea of keeping a baby, finish school, make for living; or as a fight girl, revenge girl in period drama, etc... I think her acting is great so that she can portrait a complicated role (like Raon and more difficult than Raon).

Just some thought Friends!:tongue:

Can I say that I'm really glad she declined the offer? She deserves more significant roles than just a high schooler. And I agree with you too, the role that you suggested will define YJ acting skill more since she's an actress with vast skills and acting capabilities. 

On 6/7/2017 at 2:59 PM, moonlightdream said:

Auwww baby girl why so pretty?? This picture reminds me pf her pictorial as Audrey Hepburn in bnt mags way back in 2014. She really nailed the classy style! So gorgeous :wub:

• Like 10

On 6/9/2017 at 3:26 PM, Debbie Chen said:

She is on a roll! :D Loving her updates! Is it me or what... Feel that she is looking more grown up and getting prettier 

woahhhh! this reminds me of Babyface's Every time I close my eyes lyrics.

Girl, it's been a long, long time comin'
But I, I know that it's been worth the wait
It feels like springtime in winter
It feels like Christmas in June

It feels like heaven has opened up it's gates for me and you

Yoojung-ah, you do know Bogum other nicknames is Deer too right? kekeke. You guys are so matchy-matchy. I love love it ^__^

She updated a whole bunch of pics this June! WOW! how can I miss that! 

and all that BTS of Japan LITM DVD set! god! Where is my D-cut?? I need my D-cut now~~

• Like 8

On 6/29/2017 at 1:17 PM, Tien Le said:

Yes, I could notice the space between YJ - BG and space between YJ-Yoona. What a space! LOL 

P/S: I got news from Yesasia that DVD cut is changed released date to 31 August.....huhuhu.....So so long.....:cold_sweat:

Oh August now? Aladin changed it to 26 July. I think the release date is still undecided~ T_T

• Like 6

2 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

Oh August now? Aladin changed it to 26 July. I think the release date is still undecided~ T_T

Yes,admin of Gurumidvd IG said released date is not decided yet. Hope it will be sooner. 26 July will be better. 

• Like 4

These two university and high school students when get together are like two small kids.  Really love their natural interactions which exude positive vibes and warmth .....

May God bless them and protect them in His love, that they will continue to encourage each other and deepen their friendship nurtured during the MDBC project.

Shalom:wub:

• Like 12

Our couple updated their SNS yesterday :)

[ 07•03•2017 ]

Yoojung's IG update. 

Around 12 noon Korean time..

Around 5pm Korean time..

Bogum's Twitter Update

He retweeted Coca-cola's tweet around 5pm Korean time..

1yrWCfc.jpg

Spoiler

I was so happy when I got notifications of their update :lol: Especially, they updated almost 30 mins apart. Yoojung shared her La Palette Pics around 30 mins after Bogum retweeted his Coca-cola ads. Our babies are online around the same time :D

Yoojung really look stunning in her recent pictures. I can't believe she's barely turning 18 (international age) in a couple of months. A real beauty! 

And for those of you who's getting MDBC D-cut. Here's a preview:

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE! :)

• Like 14

3 hours ago, triplemt08 said:

Our couple updated their SNS yesterday :)

Spoiler

[ 07•03•2017 ]

Yoojung's IG update. 

Around 12 noon Korean time..

Around 5pm Korean time..

Bogum's Twitter Update

He retweeted Coca-cola's tweet around 5pm Korean time..

1yrWCfc.jpg

Hide contents

I was so happy when I got notifications of their update :lol: Especially, they updated almost 30 mins apart. Yoojung shared her La Palette Pics around 30 mins after Bogum retweeted his Coca-cola ads. Our babies are online around the same time :D

Yoojung really look stunning in her recent pictures. I can't believe she's barely turning 18 (international age) in a couple of months. A real beauty! 

And for those of you who's getting MDBC D-cut. Here's a preview:

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE! :)

It's really curious: they both worked today and were active on social... :blink:

Meanwhile an acute boyoo recalled two photos that highlight a their love shared for  the books...

Remember you the description YJ did of its ideal type? :lol:

Spoiler

I also have liked an image (in my delulu moments) with YJ eyes where he was reflected: the eyes of a girl in love! :wub:

Thanks you so much all fans Japanese friends for sharing with us the new clip...

And about Bogummy...

Spoiler

He very handsome in his new look...

For a night full of beautiful dreams, I chose a picture of him... :)

988786382_a38cc02a_memebox_llang_obba_sg

Spoiler

• Like 12

11 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

Theres an article in soompi according to blosom ent.pbg is in talk with a new fantasy romance drama written by hong sister and he considering positively.

Thanks for this news...
https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/04/park-bo-gum-talks-star-new-fantasy-drama-written-hong-sisters/
http://www.ibtimes.sg/park-bo-gum-might-sign-tvns-new-fantasy-drama-12096

I'm still convinced that he will choose the movie rather than tv, is it just my hope? However it seems like an interesting proposal...
"The fantasy drama is a reimagining of the Chinese classic novel Journey to the West, called Seoyugi in Korean, but modernized for a contemporary setting. In the original tale, a monk goes on a journey with four companions who need to atone for their sins. Among them, Sun Wukong the Monkey King is the most mischievous and troublesome, a minor god who is powerful and quick-witted but also quick to anger, and has a great deal to overcome and atone for. Sun Wukong is the character Park Bo-gum is up to play, and he’s considering the script but nothing has been decided" (by dramabeans here)

And BG spotted in a bakery, today?

• Like 12

Wow! Hope no one will Attack me this time cuz I am about to mention some other celebrities' names!! Song song couple is getting married this OCt and their both agencies confirmed! I am so happy for them and I truly wish one day soon our boyoo couple will get married soon too! Amen! 

• Like 13