Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

http://savepic.ru/11839121.jpg

pic credit to owner

is this BTS pic?

anyway i can't stop staring at Park Bo Gum hands position LOL it is on his or her?

http://66.media.tumblr.com/cd236bcafbcccc9776e583ac50b4dd8d/tumblr_n2v7brSQh41rzik3go1_500.gif

this is scene that Bo Gum said they become closer after that right?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5Ex_U0KL6fo/UZxyearqnTI/AAAAAAAAAT0/___AbOGXfdw/s1600/abed+eyebrow+raise.gif

all gifs credit to owner

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, bunbun2391 said:

can someone tell me if he put his hand on her thigh or not?

From my point of view, i see that's his, not hers but still need someone to point that out for me.

Please I need your help !!! :glasses:

at first it seem her but when observe carefully, i also think it his LOL

anyway it still intimate position with boy face looking  "mesmerized" at girl.

no wonder he give her totally "non bro-sis" kind of look & can't keep his hand from touch her hand or hat beads after that in BTS LMAO

• Like 15

Guest charliew
Just now, enzek said:

at first it seem her but when observe carefully, i also think it his LOL

anyway it still intimate. no wonder he give her non bro-sis kind of look after that in BTS LMAO

Did you see her leg tho? That's position even better.. (dont shoot me) :blush:

20 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

This is the one BTS scene that I'm most curious about:) I really wonder what YJ was saying as it's definitely an expression given to someone close (not Brother).

with Yoo Jung making aegyo & pouty face while he massaged her, i wonder what Bo Gum feels at that time:phew:

• Like 14

when i saw her ig post, i had to look twice and then some more. I came straight here wanting to share and discuss but you guys are just to quick :thumbsup:

i thought it was her thigh at first to, and thought wow his pretty touchy so early. because they would have not know each other for that long yet here. However, it's his leg..buttttt one of her legs is on top of his leg and the other is just in between his. I guess they couldn't help the position because of the filming situation. but still:wub::wub::wub:

I'm also dying to know what she is saying to him with that pouty face, whilst his massaging her. She is just so cute. How could you resits right?!?!?!

• Like 13

I am speechless to see the pic... even BG's hand on his own ankle... YJ's leg on BG's thigh is something very intimate thing.. girl you are on a man's thigh lol... they are indeed very close... I begin to feel more definite in the relationship :)

• Like 15

2 hours ago, bunbun2391 said:

can someone tell me if he put his hand on her thigh or not?

From my point of view, i see that's his, not hers but still need someone to point that out for me.

Please I need your help !!! :glasses:

His hand is actually on his own calf...:blush:

• Like 8

thanks for your gifs @4nnlov3pink !!!

love all gif but of course this BTS scene attract my attention among other:

http://i.imgur.com/MdR5aqB.gif

she being touchy & kind of initiate the skinship with him! if you guys remember, she didn't even did this when he hugs her twice before this and always looks kind of shy when he tease her.

Bo Gum-ah what did you said/did that make our sweet Yoo Jung hit you like this?:w00t:

it look like a girl feel shy coz her guy teases her so she hit him sweetly LOL

• Like 23

Guest charliew
2 minutes ago, enzek said:

love all gif but of course this pic attract my attention among other:

she being touchy with him! if you guys remember, she don't even did this when he hugs her twice before this and always looks kind of shy when he tease her.

Bo Gum-ah what did you said/did that make our sweet Yoo Jung hit you like this?:w00t:

it look like girl feel shy coz her guy tease her so she hit him sweetly LOL

MdR5aqB.gif

YES..YESS..YESS.. I need to see what did he do to her...aargghh 

My reaction when the first time i saw this was... 

post-41073-Frozen-excited-Anna-gif-Imgur

17 minutes ago, boyobear said:

His hand is actually on his own calf... BUT wrapping her leg pushing it against his groi thigh :rolleyes:

Awww....wahaha... Can't believe I miss that part right there chingu...:)

20 minutes ago, enzek said:

love all gif but of course this BTS scene attract my attention among other:

she being touchy & kind of initiative skinship with him! if you guys remember, she didn't even did this when he hugs her twice before this and always looks kind of shy when he tease her.

it look like girlfriend feel shy coz her boyfriend teases her so she hit him sweetly LOL

Yes!!! Ehmeged! The level of closeness is pourin'.. He just let her hit him twice...aaawwww.... So sweettt!!! I'm totally out of control now with all your lovely posts my fellow shippers... This is gettin' more exciting!!! :blush::heart:

• Like 11

I feel empathy, as I heard he had gone through so much difficulties because of his father financial problem and making him to face with the loan shark and bankruptcy at this very young age. He has lost his mother, and instead of getting support from family he has to support them. He seriously needs someone like KYJ in his life, I remember part of their dialog from drama when Raon offered him a chicken leg and said you have been broken heart and you need someone whose heart is full of love and passion and I am that person. It really work for him, as he looks very innocent and full of fate for his believe to the God    

• Like 23

LOL I'm so sorry 4 @bogummylove 

2 bring ur plot here. but this is so FUN n FULL OF IMAGINATION OF BOYOO Shippers

(please permit me 2 share here chingu, I :heart:u muwahh...muwahhh :kiss_wink:)

Full credit post: @bogummylove

23 hours ago, bogummylove said:

Wondering if the mdbc's cast and crews (both from team a and team b ) has a group for them to communicating each other, and then the topic of their conversation for today be like

Hide contents

The pd-nim : so today im gonna post many photos on my social media..

Devil queen: with the cast?

The pd nim : all of them, including you, your highness...

Eunuch jang : you post a photo with me too? With me on my new attire? Really?

Ha yeon : oh no, you posted a photo with me on my casual style, is it okay?

The pd nin : yeah, just trust you pd-nim Ha yeon-ssi...

Ramanejeju : omonaaa, i already prepared a good caption for my feeds. I guess i cant post any ohotos with lee young-ie. So sad...

CP : its okay hyung! I permitted it.. But you have to use B&W effect instead of the colourful one..

The pd nim : yeah, good idea Bogumm-ssi since we have to make fans curiousity increased for the sake of the upcoming episode hahaha!

Ra on : looks like nobody post a photo with me :(

eunuch jang : RAON-ah! Im here for you! I just post a photo specially for you, thanks for the meal btw!^^

CP : anyeong, puppies *devils laugh*

Raon : OPPA!!! Stop it!!

Ha yeon : one thing i regret as i became a part of this drama is the fact im your obstacle while i ship both of you, just.. Cute and lovely!

Ra on : no.. Dont say like that binggoong mama.. Mianhae.. 

YS : see? Ra on ah.. My arms always widely open for you..

BY : me too..

CP: you two, i dont permitted.. She's my person..

Ra on : OPPA! 

CP : am i wrong? Oh i see, you're my mongmong-ie right?

Devil queen,king,PM Kim : look cute and lovely together.. Why dont you try to have date later? Kkkk

their conversation continued and then live happily ever after...

------------------------

WHILE MEEEE! i cant live in peace until the preview's out.. Even i know that i shouldnt 100% believe what is going ti happen on the preview. I mean,we used to be trolled for many times, right?Hahah 

Omg my hearts dugeun-dugeun again.. 13 minutes till the preview guys!!! MINUTES TO GO!! bhahaha!

PS : its a long thought, and i was really bad On the thing called grammar bahhahah.. Once again, this is just my tought....

• Like 12

Spoiler
38 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LOL I'm so sorry 4 @bogummylove 

2 bring ur plot here. but this is so FUN n FULL OF IMAGINATION OF BOYOO Shippers

(please permit me 2 share here chingu, I :heart:u muwahh...muwahhh :kiss_wink:)

Full credit post: @bogummylove

Woahaha! You're welcome chingu:)

btw i dont know about this thread before, so thank you for bring me here *clicked the follow button*lol

• Like 9