Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Maybe excellent award??

Just now, Chi Le said:

There are many things happening tonight (MBC gayo, SBS drama. KBS drama) but kim yoo jung still trending whole night.

SBS give award to almost everyone attend, 10 awards each category

She's rock!!

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

KYJ didn't win Best New Actress which means there is a chance she will get at least Excellence Award. KBS can't let her go without an award tonight. Simply because she was responsible for the success of MDBC as well.

The best is yet to come, Amen!

p.s. haha, hwarang looks like a fun show too watch, such long promo!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, airasara said:

I don't understand the difference between actress/ actor and supporting actress/actor category in korean awards... I thought KJW / JY supposed to be in supporting actress/ actor category? Cmiiw...

Anyway...

Been waiting for this drama awards for past months.. But it should end like this. I think now i will only enjoy the show without too much expectation...

KJW and JY are new actor - they can be main or supporting

main actors will get excelllent award in part 2

and supporting actors have done already.

jinyoung was backstage wholenight, hes only appear when his award

im really holding my breath for excellent award for yoo jung (ji soo has been nominated twice today)

im still mad that yoo jung didnt get netizen award (there is still popularity award)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I haven't spotted KYJ sitting in the theatre. She would be in the first row as well but she isn't there? Maybe backstage and only coming out to pick up an award or two?

I still hope this is true, but after the announcement of netizen and new actress, 99% of me sure YJ was not there.. and they play with the news to keep the rating.  Everyone wants our baby YJ.. 

But 1% of me still hoping she is there and maybe will get excellent award .  Please!!!! 

For tonight, I am happy if I am wrong and YJ is there.. 

Wish YJ will get an award whether she attends the event or not.. she deserves it

• Like 12

Are all the award is choose by netizen?? or there are some by KBS management?

Spoiler

Reading comments sectiion on FB live streaming is fastter with no lagging. But it's makes me sad in the same times, already a battle of words regarding YJngie didn't won the best new actress award, n some arguing YJgie being nominated in this catagories (since she is veteran)..aigoo... 

n many angry n dissapointed icons start appear on lives stream screen..:vicx:

• Like 9

True indeed, these broadcast stations award shows have the unspoken rule of no show no award, though there has been very rare occasion in the past (forgot it was which station). If Yoojung doesn't get the Excellence Award, that's when I will finally lose hope. I shall go back to sharpen my knives in the corner while optimistically await for the Actress Excellence Award. 

Funny how her name has been trending in Naver all night though she's not at the award show. :P Hehehe~

And congratulations to our Moonlight team for sweeping a lot of awards. Everyone rightfully deserve them~ 

• Like 15

Just rewatched the first few episodes over the last few days...Kyj was a luminous presence in this drama.... 

i'm still completely shocked....

am hoping they are keeping a larger award for her.....unless it's a no show means no award situation....don't they reward good work?

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

But if she isn't feeling well it's a unfair not to give her the awards she deserves just because she can't show up.

We should burn KBS building then if this happen HAHAHAHA :bawling::bawling:

YJ has worked hard this year....

Edited by cici1
  • Like 10

Here I am bingeing on biscuits and butter cake because I am pisssssed!!!

But before I spew my lava, I shall give KBS benefit of the doubt, try to be sweet-natured and continue watching KBS awards show. I am consoling myself that at least BG and MDBC cast are all there...

• Like 14