Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

9 minutes ago, seoulistic said:
  Hide contents

The chairman of KBS was appointed by soon to be ex -president Park

All the suspicious made me believe that KBS is boycotting YJ

The drama has become reality that BG fall in love with the daughter of enemy :bawling:

Seriously? Poor Bogum. Being a shipper is hard tho

• Like 11

Frankly, I'm happy for everyone who won the awards today. 

Sorry to say this, but I'm still dissapointed that YooJung is not there. She work really hard for MDBC and this is what happen. I'm even sad to see BoGum receiving the award without his partner. 

Anyway...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.

May 2017 bring the BEST for all of us. 

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

BG's reaction.. He was seemed trying so hard to contain his feeling.

his reaction is especially cute and sweet when he watched raon trying to close her eyes ready for the kiss... what a great capture of his reaction with the big kissing scene behind!  I think there is tear in his eyes too.  I think this one is the best part for boyoo shippers!

• Like 22

Breaks my heart YJ was not there as BG's other half on winning the best couple award they have longed for... But it's okay I'm sure BG would definitely understand her...health comes first above everything else... I'm so full tonight of BG as well as DY's reactions...:wub:

2 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

kim yoo jung even no 1 than happy new year

image.png

Looooolllllll.....hahaha...

• Like 18

Happy New Year guys.. :wub:

Hope for another great years. (Less than Two ours to go in my country).

For BoYoo, stay n more shining n rise up high, healty no more sick my babies. N no more sad, hate, bad news or anything negative related to both of them..  plis plis God..aameen..

N next year, i think i must lowered my hope to seeing BoYoo moments again..:cry:..

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

I don't understand what was going on. It looked like Hyun Moo was asking something about the kissing scene, and BG was speechless. Meanwhile, KDY was laughing happily from his seat.

He was number 1 boyo shipper must be..:blink:

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, seoulistic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The chairman of KBS was appointed by soon to be ex -president Park

All the suspicious made me believe that KBS is boycotting YJ

The drama has become reality that BG fall in love with the daughter of enemy :bawling:

Yep I have expected it as well its gonna be like this. My other heroine, Kim Yuna the ice figure skating was also (speculated as) a victim from the president. For example she was crossed out with a sudden new rule which never exist before. http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/116_218590.html

NB: Mianhamnida for the somber out of topic post (I don’t know how to hide the post). It is just the darkside reality of South Korean politic that not much revealed

• Like 15