Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

When I read the news uri Yoo Jung-ah's confinement at the hospital, I could not help feeling sad, but then I remembered that she has always characterized herself as a person with a lot of will power and I knew that she would immediately defeat this and so I am sure that she will recover soon enough... Yoo Jung-ah!...Take care of yourself and get well soon... Lots of rest please... :heart:

• Like 20

@boyooisreal1 Welcome to the BoYoo family thread chinguya..love your IG post all the time..enjoy shipping..:heart:

"My poor baby girl!!!:bawling:I open my twitter first before coming to this thread this morning and I've read that she's rush to the ER due to over fatigue...my prayers for her fast recovery and for Bo Gum health also...send my prayers and kisses and hugs to them..

• Like 17

On 24/9/2016 at 1:11 PM, plumblossom3 said:

OK.  I have been lurking for a while but I really cannot help it anymore. Even though I've shipped a few couples but none of them have make me want to join any forums except these 2 so cute and right for each other and can't they see they are perfect for each other couple. They are just so adorable and full of love.

The previous gif is so sweet!! Why would she say sarangheo to him? Is it something that they say casually? But I didn't hear him say it back though. But it's obvious that he's really into her. 

After reading this forum I actually rewatched all the episodes again. No other couple have make me do that. Not even Song Song. I'm so obsessed with these 2 puppies that I wonder if it's normal.

Anyway just read that it's confirm they will end with 18 episodes and not extend it to 20. Also I saw a picture where they had a surprise party for KYJ on the set. 

That's all for now. Thank you for setting this page so that people like me have an outlet to express our love for this couple. 

damn, same hereeeee. i was never so into a shipping before, yup eventhough i like song song couple, but it never makes me crazy and joining a thread like just i do now.

• Like 16

On 19/12/2016 at 8:49 AM, seoulistic said:
  Hide contents

7392e91edb.png

It looks like a custom phone case with eunuch Ra-on image, but let's keep quiet- if it was indeed what we think it is.  :mask:  Let's just be happy and not shout it out loud :):vicx:

i cant see nothing. it so blurry and just look red or peach?haha:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

On 26/9/2016 at 8:37 AM, honey_izark said:

just finished youth over flower in africa.

my view to bogum changed.he is too cute and too kind.and can be a good besfriend. not manly like jung woo sung :sweatingbullets:

maybe thats why YJ said their relationship like sibling

yup he was too cute and too kind on YOF. but now he has changed i think. He become more manly and brave to express his feeling toward his co-star, esp Youjung, just how we saw on moonlight BTS, he has changed :wub:. maybe it all because his first time on variety show, and also because he is a maknae among the hyungs.

Edited by flare1004
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, seoulistic said:

BG was very sick during filming MDBC too, I remember seeing one photo of him sleeping on the Prince Crown bed surrounded by medication :tears:

They're both exhausted since MDBC, and the craze just went on after that. Uri Bogummy looks so tired, but never thought uri Yoojungie, who is always so energetic, was this tired too. Makes me sad. If she has to go to the emergency, it means she suffers from severe fatigue. I remember Bogummy had I.V. injection during MDBC filming, which was a severe case too. Our babies are overworked for kids their age. The k-ent people seem to be overworked in general. Oh my babies, please take care :heart::heart:

I wish their agencies were more responsible. Our babies need plenty of time to rest, eat well, have enough sleep :heart: Uri little Yoojungie, please recover soon :heart::heart:

Hi guys, it's afternoon break here in my work place. For lunch time light reading, I want to share a link to the Newspaper article about Bogum when he's touring in Kuala Lumpur early this month. A nice read I may say. The writer kinda smitten by his cheerful and bubbly persona. Enjoy reading guys, and have a nice day ^__^

Here's the link for the article. 

http://www.star2.com/entertainment/tv/2016/12/22/park-bo-gum-is-the-next-big-thing-from-south-korea/#h2qxczTdUtYVEUjT.01

Spoiler

p/s I'm kinda tired with all these on going fanwars about our puppies. They're getting hate from left and right and I myself feel so pissed reading all the hate comments, what more when BoYoo read it by themselves. Can't the fans just happily root for these puppies instead of harboring hate towards one another? :dissapointed: 

• Like 21

Came across some negative news...but without actually watch what's going on...i believe often just a few pics or a few mins of video won't show the whole pic...and maybe related to her recent health status. But like one reader comment....sometimes one can be praised highly one moment...and the next, as easily find fault to criticise.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/kim-yoo-jung-criticized-for-her-behavior-on-stage-during-a-movie-promotion-event

• Like 3