Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

8 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

I just drop to said this.

I LOVE BOYOO. Coz i love BoYoo makes me LOVE YJNGIE, BGMY,  N ALL LOVELY SHIPPERS HERE N OUTHERE.

I will sad if our existence will makes BoYoo individuallly fans hates n arguing with eachother. This times just wanna told all us n all lurkers that BoYoo shippers support n loves BGmy n YJngie not just as BoYoo but as themselves too. Just like BGmy n YJngie. Our lovely puppies happy with eachother existence n support eachother too. Always prized one another n with many BoYoo beautifull moments as prooves. With not just their beautifull apperiance but beautifull minds too. They matured by nature as they grew up in the lovely families. That's how lovely BoYoo are.

You Only Lives Once (YOLO) so don't waste your times by spread hates unless u will sorry in the end when without your knowing your times is up in this world. I learn this catchphrase in this lovely thread:wub::)

Yes, I am enjoy here because them both . And because them I knew you all here. My life is so happy and full  RAON.

BoYoo fighting

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

• Like 16

Waking up in the morning to found a mess in the thread:blink::sweatingbullets:..

I'm pretty old too for being scolded..hahhaa:fearful:.. @myvilvil n one will did that to me except my hubby.. :w00t:

We know it very well what so called out ^Shipper Paradise^. For who did know found it first on main page of soompi forum. That's why our beloved admin n moderator created the forum n divided it in many subjects. So the choice is up to us, which forum or thread u wanna join n feel happy with it..:wub:..

Wanna share from BoYoo submarines FB. I loves the quote from @BoYooisReal IG

85f82a2c14.jpg

Happy morning guys.. Loves as U Only Lives Once..:wub:

• Like 21

Didn't realise there was a fan war....seriously? 

Joy of being an ahjumma shipper...drawn for the first time into a shippers forum by the sweet joy emanating from our OTP....no Twitter account and not spazzing anywhere else....ignorance is bliss....lol

for the person who posted the original comment that triggered the Twitter thing...no worries ...we boyoo shippers don't really get offended or upset that easily( just read and report..lol...thanks mods!)...life is too short to waste it on hate....especially in a shippers thread...we are fully aware of what our thread is for.

spreading ra on amongst ourselves....with like minded individuals.....

but good to learn from this that there is a greater audience out there that may choose to take offence at the slightest criticism of either party...I had an oops moment when I read your original post but thought that the boyoo shippers are mature enough to not really get too hot and bothered ....and I was right!!!

congrats fellow shippers!!!

big hugs all round....

hope lurkers understand that this is a shippers thread.....and if managers of either party are tracking this...we love them both...we want them both to succeed in their careers....be aware that we are aware that we are somewhat delusional...so enter this thread with caution if you want only facts....

• Like 22

@thesecretgarden Love your post! You hit the right mark! I wished I could be as eloquent as you. Unfortunately or not,  English is just my 2nd language. I also hope that this incident would not discouraged some shippers to write posts here. Some I already missed like Phoung Dinh ( not sure if I spelled it right) who stopped posting since awhile back. 

• Like 15

@myvilvil its @Phuong Dinh my friend..:blush: I think she's busy with her exam and other school matters..but she will be back..based on her post on wattpad..

@pbgkyj:joy::joy::joy:thanks to you chinguya..for making me laugh, waking me up and making me spill some of my coffee with your cat picture...

16 hours ago, pbgkyj said:

Me while reading a LONG post a VERY LONG post.

I think I can managed to stay awake for another 10 hours with the help of this thread...Reality is really hard..LOL:crazy:

Okay want to share this infectious BoYoo laugh to start our day with a BIG BIG SMILE and a HAPPY HAPPY BOYOO HEART..:heart:

1j3xYP.gif

• Like 21

Just now, honeywell said:

Wow BG doesn't take a break.  He'll be attending all three KBS awards.  Yeah I smell a ship war brewing.  LOL.

Hahaha laughing like no tomorrow 

We will see some ship war. But hopefully not. Seems this fanwar and ship war is never ended. 

• Like 12

So there was really a fan war going on...I was so busy enjoying the thread when I came upon a very MESSY post...it spilled hate and felt like she couldn't contain the sewers inside her heart..and like @Kissy13 did, I laughed so hard..well, I think she is a person that will find it hard to be happy in simple things..knowing she took the time to express her hatred right on this ship is a clear manifestation that she's a lonely person..I would advise her then to adopt a pet, that way she will come to realize how having a nonspeaking companion will make her think a thousand times before uttering a single inappropriate word.

This thread belongs to BoYoo shippers who love them either individually or together..our ship will not always sail smoothly but with a firm anchor, which is our unity, we will surpass every storm and strong wind that may come our way..it's quite funny that non shippers take the time to lurk just so they can criticize what we do..they've probably been idle for a very long time because only empty minds can be a seat of badness..I will not say anything about them anymore because I wouldn't want to waste my time like all of them are doing.

@kurosakura What you did was really disappointing, I have to be honest..I ignored your post because it was ambiguous.. I wasn't sure if you were building up or striking our couple down with your post, unfortunately, some of ours reacted, and the rest is history..I'm an English teacher so you can just imagine how much patience I have in reading each and everyone's post here, no matter how many grammatical errors I see, there's ONE thing that I DON'T really SEE, and THAT is bringing this ship down to the abyss..everyone is trying her best to be afloat because of the love for our couple..and that's what I find very remarkable!!! We ship to support not to destroy..I already accepted your apology but be forgiving as well because I am not sure if some of them will..but you will always find yourself belonging here because that's what we make all the members feel, like one big growing happy family.

@tourquoiselily  Your latest collab gave me so much feels!!!if only we can see them like that in photoshoots haiiissss!

So for all the mess that happened, let's give each other a hug and a kiss for battling another storm together!! Keep sailing, my dears!! Whatever happens, let's just grin and bear it with grace..stay beautiful in heart and in soul, all of you!

• Like 16

40 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Wow BG doesn't take a break.  He'll be attending all three KBS awards.  Yeah I smell a ship war brewing.  LOL.

BG attend entertainment award as well?

sorry i thought three of them attend KBS drama award. 

• Like 4

Looks like there was some toxic words being used here.

This is a shipper thread. END.OF.STORY. 

As individuals, PBG and KYJ are wonderful actors. No doubt about it if you look at their previous films and dramas. Inevitably, they will have other on-screen partners and maybe they will also have undeniable chemistry with them. However, it is only in MDBC where we watch them over 18 episodes plus the BTS plus events after the drama that we felt there was something special between them. 

Now, we wish the best for both of them and hope that they are/will end up together but even we as shippers do not have the power to make it that way. It is up to PBG and KYJ. 

I don't understand why they would be people coming into a shippers thread and ranting. I would understand if you were in the actors individual thread and say something about shipping them there and definitely I will understand why some fans would be upset as they wanted to talk about the actor and not who the actor should be dating, paired with for life etc. Now that would be asking for trouble. 

Let's keep swimming (quoting Dory here) and I echo the sentiment that whoever is not posting about the couple or shipping related information needs to get reported....

• Like 20