Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

it'd be nice if they can date while in h.k too :phew: or just go out to eat I'm sure they'll like the food since they both love to eat...awww I hope they could do that! (I'm getting excited with my own ideas lol) then they would've dated in Cebu and h.k :w00t: I forgot where I read about BG possibly going to MAMA  does anyone know more about this? 

• Like 23

43 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

BTW this is YooJung-ie schedule

hahahaha

Hope BG attend the award too, because there is a rumor that he's attend the award too. 

LOL

LET'S PRAY HARD CHINGGUDUL... HOPE FOR ANOTHER BOYOO MOMENTS.. :heart:..

Last weekend i just rewatching MAMA 2014 in tvn, n almost all awards presented by actress/actors from successfull kdrama that aired those year. Haven't watch MAMA 2015 tough. But who knows we will have BoYoo moments before year end KBS awards. Although the moment is kind of short. The presenters just read n gave an award for one catagory. But if they really invited there, my delulues told me they will go n back together n seat side by side on the plane with managers nim behind them as bodyguards.. hahaha:wub:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

BTW this is YooJung-ie schedule

hahahaha

Hope BG attend the award too, because there is a rumor that he's attend the award too. 

LOL

OH WOW! Hopefully the rumor that BG will attend MAMA HK is true! 

Now I have a reason to watch MAMA this time around! :P

• Like 19

@thesecretgarden, wow, your story....:astonished: wow so sweet, i tears up reading all the cute and bweldered moment you was wrote, very good suite Boyo chircumstance  youthful love...you are very talented, how you describe their love is more then imagination that's all like you write diary for Boyo behalf...wow..salute nice Boyo diary...will wait the next post.:heart:.

• Like 17

On 11/26/2016 at 2:42 AM, B4L01 said:

Seeing the reunion of Gumiho cast and the MDCB F4 reunion as well boost my energy level and activate my delulu mode on. Most of us here are talking about how PBG is on his wall mode again.  But what I'm seeing here is a different KYJ.  I know that KYJ, Lee Min Ho 1993 and oher Gumiho cast have maintained their friendship even after the drama is over. So they usually have their reunion or go out together if they have time.  KYJ and LMH are close friends.  He even attended KYJ's graduation.  

Now having seen their pictures in their recent reunion, my delulu mind is telling me that KYJ is giving now a distance to his co-star LMH who once said he will propose to her once she turns 20. Could it be PBG was just around the corner waiting for her that's why uri Kim Barbie was very cautious during Gumiho's reunion afraid it might spark jealousy from PBG? Or PBG warned her to behave in the presence of LMH? LOL  And poor LMH, it looks like it's dooms day for him. :lol::lol::lol:

Real oppa dongseang pictures..hehehe thanks for sharing this chinguya..:blush::heart:love the dooms day to all the boys who want to get close to uri Yoo Jungie..it seems that Bo Gum's wall is the STRONGEST DEFENSIVE WALL THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN SO FAR..:joy::blush:

grrrrr....slow internet connection is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scream:

On 11/26/2016 at 5:19 AM, Sheila Marie Green said:

here !!!  It's seems Korea is celebrating today or yesterday because of the snow. It's first time that happens in the history of Korea?!.....Well tokyo in Japan is also snowing in the month of november for 54 years....it's happened:glasses:....And about the pictures of the 4 friends when they surprised visit JY....I'm just curious....Is Park is the one who's taking the pictures?....And why does he have to be a little far from the rest....He could do the shot near  JY or besides Kim....but ......It's seems he wants it deliberately so he can edit or cut his appearance for what purposed?!? Ninja mode or magic:)....Just curious guys!!! And It's seems even Kim is trying to hide something....now I know.....some gave a hints here because of her jacket....:P....I know I'm a little bit delulu here it's just what I notice.....

I really miss the picture of them with no space..it was Bo Gum's ninja move and magic as well..:blush:

@Edith Fabian :blush: thanks chinguya that my BoYoo delulu mind pleases you..

• Like 15

Hello chingus! I'm sorry I was gone for quite a while. I got sick and then, like most of you here, I had difficulties logging in. I'm happy that this ship is still sailing forward even when at times some "sea monsters"  appear and try to rock our vessel. Congratulations guys for shooing away the trolls with grace but I agree with our dear MOD when she said that it's better to skip their posts and not to to feed their appetite. They pop up everywhere (I did some research and found out that even in fan pages trolls tend to be there) to provoke and spread negativity. If one replies to their post they tend to think that they are succeeding with their mission. So, please guys let's try our best to just ignore them.

Spoiler

@superfangermany_stv  I'm sorry I was not around when that bully came. What that person did was unacceptable. I bet he/she does not have any ray of sunlight in her life (she seems to be dark with envy and negativity). On a lighter note, you are one lucky lady for having found your rare prince/husband. I'm sure your husband is also lucky to have found you. I'm happy for both of you. May your marriage and relationship be blessed for a long, long time.:wub:

I am happy that our MDBC F6 are still close and supporting each other even when the drama already ended. I earnestly hope that their found friendship will last their whole lives.

It seems like I am not the only who have been thinking and wishing for "better" gowns that our Kim Barbie could wear in future events. I hope you don't mind if I share mine too.

Spoiler

Since our KYJ tends to lean on the more conservative couture...

1. I wanted to see her in red gowns for a change (plus Christmas is just around the corner)

Image result for red gown designhttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1a/00/79/1a007961a0b80f549117df482789c4dd.jpgRelated imageImage result for red gown designRelated imageImage result for red gown design

2. I also wanted to see her don green gowns (I have not seen her wear one yet as far as I could remember)

Related image  Image result for green gownhttp://s14.favim.com/orig/160321/ball-gown-evening-dress-fashion-dress-green-dress-Favim.com-4100109.jpg   Image result for green gown

3. Yellow anyone? (Belle from Beauty and the Beast theme)

Related image   Related imageRelated image   Image result for yellow ball gown

4. The classic white

Related image   Image result for white prom gown designsImage result for white prom gown designs  Image result for white prom gown designs

5. Black, black, black....

Related image  Image result for black gown  Related image

6. Avant garde (and not so conservative)

Related image  Image result for white prom gown designsRelated imageRelated imageRelated image

Ok, there are more but I'll stop here for now. Sorry for spamming.:D

Edit: I'm sorry guys the system keeps logging me out (I'm not sure why).

Have a good day/night chingudeul!

• Like 16