Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Omo Omo... Our baby gal updated IG again! :wub: she seems really happy... Hmm isit taken after a date.. My delulu mind in the works perhaps taken when BG met her after battleship premiere?? :lol:

I love strawberries too.. And maybe BG too.. Hahaha 

• Like 12

Man! This is not right!!!!!!!! How can she be so sexy without trying?!!!!!!! Even me as a woman by looking at this pic feel like "wow, she is so sexy and pretty". And she is only freaking 18!!!!!! She is so precious! I just read in baidu that Sung Dong il said YJ has the most beautiful eyes compare to all the actresses! Wow! That's something! I sincerely sincerely sincerely hope BG falls for that pair of eyes and the beautiful soul YJ has! Ahhhhhhh so frustrated! Why can't they get married already! I am losing my patience! 

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Debbie Chen said:

Omo Omo... Our baby gal updated IG again! :wub: she seems really happy... Hmm isit taken after a date.. My delulu mind in the works perhaps taken when BG met her after battleship premiere?? :lol:

Hehe, I'm with you on that. My DELULU MIND is activated again. That's why I'm sharing this here coz seriously, they're kinda similar again. COLLARBONES lol :D

• Like 11

Hi everyone, if you have not seen her yet here is the BoYoo weekly program ...

Apart from Bogummy's commercial commitments, no other news ... we know nothing of her...the school holidays are started?

We still wait for their news about the new project (I does not hide that Bogummy's rejection does not leave me surprised)...

Spoiler

Park Bo-gum bows out of Hong sisters fantasy rom-com Hwayugi (by tipsymocha)

ParkBoGum2.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/park-bo-gum-bows-out-of-hong-sisters-fantasy-rom-com-hwayugi/

Waiting, I will comment on some of the latest news ... First of all, I'm proud that both have conquered the first page of Naver last week...

Now, there are new commercial photos of Yoo Jung, do not you think that she's getting more and more cute?

DFeYq7KVoAAJutS.jpg

And about Bogum... 

The camera angles are irrilevant for Bogummy, he looks always very handsome...
He is fabulous with his wavy hair... 

20228711_320812345043752_907939534710014

... as well as with his short hair ...

The ovation with which he was welcomed on the red carpet and the enthusiastic comments of knetizens, to prove it...

https://www.facebook.com/boyoocoupleworldwide/photos/pcb.321105305014456/321105165014470/?type=3&theater

http://m.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=91498

Initially, I was puzzled, true that he has a male face so beautiful that he can carry any cut, but I thought his look during the baeksang was the best for him, then but the more I see his latest pictures,  the more he takes my breath away... Once again his look is stunning!

DFTPsjgUAAEDCfF.jpg

Spoiler

20228571_1410601295698436_73523454097255

20229353_321104891681164_228331910584788

DFUXUNPUQAE7x6g.jpg

So I still think that our couple is the best possible...

• Like 11

9 hours ago, boju said:

Hi everyone, if you have not seen her yet here is the BoYoo weekly progra

Initially, I was puzzled, true that he has a male face so beautiful that he can carry any cut, but I thought his look during the baeksang was the best for him, then but the more I see his latest pictures,  the more he takes my breath away... Once again his look is stunning!

Reveal hidden contents

20228571_1410601295698436_73523454097255

20229353_321104891681164_228331910584788

DFUXUNPUQAE7x6g.jpg

Secretly I adores this cut of him the most, like the time he filmed 2D1N and MDBC last year. I am very surprised that he cut it again. I really feel him really manly and youthful in this hairstyle.

I also feel he and YJ are in the blooming ages, so we see them prettier every time they appear.

• Like 6

Credit to the IG owner

anyway, it's been too quiet recently and I am still pissed at the pic that was posted from someone's IG... if u know what I meant! ok whatever! 

Another cute oppa that should work with YJ again in the future after he is released from the military service! Look how cute they were and seems like YJ was comfortable like a sibling with him! I don't mind they have a romantic drama together! He is cute enough to match her in the drama! And heard he was really good to her. Wuli YJ is cutest thing ever! 

• Like 6

Annyeong!!Long time no post on this thread!!Grrr...so busy for the 2nd quarter report..anyways still giving lots of heart for Yoo Jungie in fanmaum everyday hehehe..though I haven't visited blue bird this past few weeks also... @boju I know most of the BoYoo shippers still silently lurking on this page chinguya...:blush: and I am happy that @Jillia @presentk is still lurking on this page:heart: @4nnlov3pink where have you been my dongsaeng?miss you and your roll call...:kiss_wink:

On 7/19/2017 at 9:38 AM, triplemt08 said:

Maybe in the future, our BoYoo babies can work together in Directing a theather play, a drama or a movie! Haha. How awesome would that be? Our couple is just so talented in so many ways. :) 

I love your idea chinguya..It would be amazing!!

@moonlightdream waiting was really the hardest part in shipping chinguya hehehe...

I really wanted to post this gif since MDBC japan version released ...now I know why Bo Gum can't contain to hug Yoo Jung on this scene..:joy::love: 

SO IT ALL STARTED WITH THAT STARE......:wub:

giphy.gif

and that stare is the result of this PLAYFUL HUG...:love:

giphy.gif

I know it's not new anymore but I'm still happy to see this scene over and over again..AND I JUST LOVE THAT MISCHIEVOUS SMILE FROM SOMEone... I will forever love this two..they are my love and my person..

Have a great day everyone..!!:heart:

• Like 10

Hello All, 

Its been quite quiet but I am sure some of us are still lurking. I really miss YJ tho we saw her new CF Lapalette yesterday she is super cute. 

For Bogum is back to work today; started with his new CF of Hetbahn Rice , his new hair style which this CF was filmed recently, I really love his new look!

then he filmed Coca Cola new CF today at an Irish Pub till late PM I guess and then he attended a VIP premiere of Taxi Driver to support Junyeol Oppa. He looked a bit tired today but he still looked so good and manly. He is looking better and better for someone :-)

Hope Yoojung can have new CF, attend any VIP premiere or have events soon. Everytime I see her, she looks more beautiful, BoYoo are such a beautiful couple. Hope Bogum and Yoojung accept new projects soon, miss them on screen so much.

Hope you all are doing well too.....please keep this feed alive!

• Like 10

On 25/7/2017 at 7:25 AM, Tien Le said:

Secretly I adores this cut of him the most, like the time he filmed 2D1N and MDBC last year. I am very surprised that he cut it again. I really feel him really manly and youthful in this hairstyle.

I also feel he and YJ are in the blooming ages, so we see them prettier every time they appear

I agree with you, they are in blooming age, Bogum is already man made and Yoo Jung is a young woman near blossom :tongue:, a perfect couple...

And about the cut of him :wub:... 

DFlAMBnU0AAHcw2.jpg

A beautiful man in black at Taxy Driver Vip premiere (here) ... 

20246121_1414252302000002_50377962319513

Spoiler

DFqLyLPVoAEsHDx.jpg

196165_135988_3930.jpg
cr:  ilyoseoul.co.kr

DFlYUYuUAAI_MfA.jpg

His young and handsome looks attracted the attention of the web, all astonished of the width of his shoulders, forgetting that even during MDBC he had well-defined muscles...

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/park-bo-gum-seems-like-hes-getting-bulkier/

Spoiler

Cq3q1bAVMAEHUne.jpg

Not to mention his sexy way of eating the rice ... :blush:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/park-bo-gum-chowing-down-on-hetban-cupban-in-his-new-cfs-will-make-you-smile

About Yoo Jung...

On 25/7/2017 at 6:48 PM, kkwattana said:

Hope Yoojung can have new CF, attend any VIP premiere or have events soon. Everytime I see her, she looks more beautiful, BoYoo are such a beautiful couple. Hope Bogum and Yoojung accept new projects soon, miss them on screen so much.

Hope you all are doing well too.....please keep this feed alive!

I'm sorry there is less news about YJ.... There will be other occasions to see and talk about her... But the day BG worked (here),  she IG update... I think in the next  days will get another one IG update...:wink:

I still believe in their future together... But this will depend on their will rather than casuality, so I do not care of a his meeting during an event  with ex-colleagues, It's normal to happen and he keeps good relationships with everyone...
I do not really go to contemplate Yj's romantic roles with older actors... I think BG will always be his perfect partner in life as in the profession, but if she can not only play with him,  I hope that at least they are peer co-stars!

Goodnight to all...

• Like 7

Credit to the IG owner 

finally something new came out! I am tired of waiting.

I hope all these quiet time is because she is signing her contract with new agency! I hope it's blossom, I also think there is a chance it's YG.. hopefully it will all be revealed soon! 

• Like 9

11 hours ago, moonlightdream said:
Credit to the IG owner 

finally something new came out! I am tired of waiting.

I hope all these quiet time is because she is signing her contract with new agency! I hope it's blossom, I also think there is a chance it's YG.. hopefully it will all be revealed soon! 

YooJung look so cute yet lady in the new cf:wub: 

Recent days i just lurking in forums and just need to log-in to say, NO YG PLS lol, though my bias are mostly from YG, i must say YG sucks in PR == YJ need a better agency!

• Like 6

Lol.. yea I know what u meant by YG sucks on PR! I am huge Big Bang fan so I saw how terrible they handled certain incidents... lousy and pissed me off! But the reason why I said YG is because two of YJ's best friends r in YG so they might connect her to YG. That's all. YG is not my favorite either... trust me! Of course all our favorite is Blossom... but just not sure how much they will want to sort of jeopardize BG for YJ, even though YJ is totally worthy for her talent and the full package. The reason I said jeopardize is because if They really take YJ, to me it seems like they indirectly reveal their "super special" relationship.. will that be acceptable for BG's huge crazy fan base? I 100% think YJ fits Blossom's company culture but just not sure how Blossom will proceed with the decision with many factors to consider. But I truly truly truly wish she goes to Blossom, I think they will treat her nice and provide her loyal team and much better stylist!!!!!!!! I hope by the time we receive the director cut DVDs we will also hear YJ's good news! Amen to that! 

• Like 9

16 hours ago, mujay said:

Dear friend i very like your quote:)

Thanks chingoo! When I saw that quote, all I could think of is their interaction in Baeksang Awards. It just fits it. They were always together in the event, whether they meet friends and acquantances, they were right by each other. If not, they come back to each other as quickly as possible. They were surrounded with lots of people, and yet, they were there as if they were in their own little world :)

:heart:

• Like 8

22 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

Lol.. yea I know what u meant by YG sucks on PR! I am huge Big Bang fan so I saw how terrible they handled certain incidents... lousy and pissed me off! But the reason why I said YG is because two of YJ's best friends r in YG so they might connect her to YG. That's all. YG is not my favorite either... trust me! Of course all our favorite is Blossom... but just not sure how much they will want to sort of jeopardize BG for YJ, even though YJ is totally worthy for her talent and the full package. The reason I said jeopardize is because if They really take YJ, to me it seems like they indirectly reveal their "super special" relationship.. will that be acceptable for BG's huge crazy fan base? I 100% think YJ fits Blossom's company culture but just not sure how Blossom will proceed with the decision with many factors to consider. But I truly truly truly wish she goes to Blossom, I think they will treat her nice and provide her loyal team and much better stylist!!!!!!!! I hope by the time we receive the director cut DVDs we will also hear YJ's good news! Amen to that! 

Group hug chingu ya:bawling: i just suffer too much from YG and become sensitive when i saw this label, anyway, i think YJ knows what she need and what is the best for her, no matter is blossom or not, i will support her decision!!!! Haters gonna hate, for any reasons, but if i am just a BG fans, i will just focus on him, why pay attention to his labelmate lol (no negative meaning).

(And just saying, i think blossom need to have leading lady under their agency, which seems is still vacant now:wub:)

If YJ decided to switch agency, i think news will come out few months after her contract ends, lets wait for her good news:lol:

• Like 7