Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

19 minutes ago, vava123 said:

credit owner.

This not posted here yet right?...aigoo....I love it so much. Look at bg sad expression when yj didn't response to him lol....But he was persistent. :D

Watch this and feel really poor for my Bogummy :grin:

So, this let me think again the time when they get well to each other, I think not this time, even after a kiss scene....(ahh actually I dont know this scene filmed before or after kiss scene?!? On scene maybe after, but it also depended on their filming schedule).

At these times, LY and RO had many lovey-dovey scenes to each others, but YJ seems very shy and she tried to act cool and a little bit cold toward BG to hide her shyness (hahaha and I think this was one of the reason he got many NG in kiss scene)

And in my imagination, at these times, BG was sure to try all his best to get close to her (maybe invited her to go our for eating or drinking).....

Haiz...hope to see more BTS in DVD D-cut.....thank you so much for all kind hearted  friends on SNS to share these precious BTS clips.

• Like 12

The Top 10 K-Drama Kisses Of 2016

It being Kiss Day (June 14 in Korea), what better way to celebrate than to recognize all the electrifying shmooches from our favorite K-dramas of 2016. Kiss scenes are so essential in a K-drama, especially when there’s a love story involved (which is basically all the time). Some kiss scenes can make you scream, cry, or jump for joy.

7.  Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung (Moonlight Drawn by Clouds)

The first kiss between Lee Young (Park Bo Gum) and Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) in “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” was so innocent and pure that it was hard not to have butterflies. What even made it more intense was Lee Young’s heartfelt and infamous confession, “I’m going to try it once. That wicked love.” This whole kiss scene reminded you of that irresistible first love story that makes your heart burst with love.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/15/top-10-k-drama-kisses-2016/

• Like 19
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lian_Jade said:

It being Kiss Day (June 14 in Korea), what better way to celebrate than to recognize all the electrifying shmooches from our favorite K-dramas of 2016. Kiss scenes are so essential in a K-drama, especially when there’s a love story involved (which is basically all the time). Some kiss scenes can make you scream, cry, or jump for joy.

7.  Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung (Moonlight Drawn by Clouds)

The first kiss between Lee Young (Park Bo Gum) and Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) in “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” was so innocent and pure that it was hard not to have butterflies. What even made it more intense was Lee Young’s heartfelt and infamous confession, “I’m going to try it once. That wicked love.” This whole kiss scene reminded you of that irresistible first love story that makes your heart burst with love.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/15/top-10-k-drama-kisses-2016/

Thanks for this chingu

i really... really love how soompi describe this beautiful first and pure kiss 

• Like 7

More translation :D I seriously love the staff. I wonder how many times they make them re-do their lovey-dovey scenes. Like what Yoojung said, the staff tease them when they have to do cheesy scenes haha

And more of the umbrella scene bts :D Bogum just really can't seem to take away his eyes from Yoojung. He could be waiting for her to look back at him that's why he's staring so long, or he just really love looking at her :wub: hehe. Seriously, it seems like everything around him disappears and can only see Yoojung. He only have his eyes for her. :love:

Bogum-ah, you're making Yoojung shy lol.

Lastly, I just seem to just think about BoYoo whenever I listen to love songs lol. So I edit this :)

jWvXNMX.jpg

Another song that I recently listened to. I'll put the whole lyrics here in spoiler <3

Spoiler

Call You Mine by Jeff Bernat

One, two, here we go
About not too long ago, I woke up feeling kind of blue (So I)
Picked up my phone and I decided that I hit up you (So then)
We talked for a little while, ask me if I could roll through (So we)
Met up, got food, and we spent time till the night was through

(Can I) call you my own, and can I call you my lover
Call you my one and only girl
(Can I) call you my everything, call you my baby
You're the only one who runs my world

I remember this night we had, outside on the grass us two (We were)
Gazin' at stars who smiled as my eyes slowly turned towards you (I knew)
There was no one else I needed and my love's never felt this way
(I wasn't) Too sure if you would mind I was nervous but I had to say

Call me now, call me later, or call me whenever
Call me friend, call me lover, or call me whatever
I'll call you mine, no ownership implied whatsoever
I'll call it what it is, a natural blend together
Them other brothers like to holler forever
I holler now, how do I sound to you
I'm in town, you can get it
If not you can imagine
Enough with the rap, time for some action

Alrighty, I think that's all from me today lol. It's actually like 3:30am here already and I'm still wide awake. All these BoYoo love and moments are keeping me awake. I feel lovesick lmao :sweatingbullets:  Goodnight~

• Like 16

Lol...those pics....poor baby yoojungie....must have been seriously freaked with all those heart fluttering stares.....

hence she seems super shy and looking everywhere else in that under the umbrella scene...

thats the sweet thing about Pbg is that he is persistent....and oh yes the perfectionist....

wonder what was the ratio of retakes of romantic scenes vs regular scenes....too funny.....love the translation....

• Like 12

@bhijara1992  Hi there...i think u r new in this thread.. I saw u quote @lifeisfullofraon Posts but i didnt see u wrote anything abt it.. Or did i miss something? Well..just wondering y u only quote her posts.. Anws, if u need help on how to quote or reply or anything else pls feel free to ask ya..  :)@mariamocha21  And @lifeisfullofraon Dearies.. I enjoy all of the posts here.. Be it a short posts or long posts.. Simple posts or complicated posts everything is appreciated here.. To both of u pls keep the posts coming n feel free to speak ur mind on uri boyoo ok?

To all my lovely chingus,gd night n sweet dreams! Hav a gd day to those who is in another part of the world.. :D

• Like 11

11 hours ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

:)@mariamocha21  And lifeisfullofraon Dearies.. I enjoy all of the posts here.. Be it a short posts or long posts.. Simple posts or complicated posts everything is appreciated here.. To both of u pls keep the posts coming n feel free to speak ur mind on uri boyoo ok?

To all my lovely chingus,gd night n sweet dreams! Hav a gd day to those who is in another part of the world.. :D

Oh, don't worry. I'm a straightforward person and simply never think of messing up the friendly environment here. I've been in soompi long time ago. Some has changed, but mostly still the same. But the thing is people have their own opinion and temper too. I think when the issue comes, it doesn't take lot of time to ask each other first to know what going on than throw words that could make other drowning. For Boyoo, my mind tells me that which to believe and the limid of it. Just to be sure I ship them but in the end, when the dream doesn't go the way what I dreamed of, I still ship their friendship.

Every member here, even they didn't post much but they all pay attention to Boyoo and keep the forum on top search. That's is awesome enough. To whom who take their expensive time for "decorate" our forum, first you did it for your own interesting, second when you share it for everyone, you have their appreciation. What's a reward! We all in one boat. Ship hard everyone!

Night night and have a Boyoo dream to whom in other part of the earth!

• Like 9

7 hours ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

@bhijara1992  Hi there...i think u r new in this thread.. I saw u quote @lifeisfullofraon Posts but i didnt see u wrote anything abt it.. Or did i miss something? Well..just wondering y u only quote her posts.. Anws, if u need help on how to quote or reply or anything else pls feel free to ask ya..  :)@mariamocha21  And @lifeisfullofraon Dearies.. I enjoy all of the posts here.. Be it a short posts or long posts.. Simple posts or complicated posts everything is appreciated here.. To both of u pls keep the posts coming n feel free to speak ur mind on uri boyoo ok?

@lovelybluehoneyz..Thanks. I am new indeed. I appreciate the works of @lifeisfullofraonthen quoted all of her pieces w/o comment because I didn't know how that's time.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jilyheidi said:

Kim yoo Jung IG update 

I guess she didn't sleep well last night just because

She ate too much meat with her sister?

Or maybe there something in her mind  who or what?

She updated like 2am in the morning. I was surprised. I was wondering too why she was awake late. Hmmm it was Kiss Day in Korea yesterday. My DELULU mind says that she might have had her kiss with someone who's on a break right now. Kkk :rolleyes: that's why she couldn't sleep. And her caption says about dream too, maybe she wants to dream about it? Or or maybe it's like a dream that she doesn't want to wake up to? Hahaha. My imagination is going wild, excuse me :sweatingbullets:

42 minutes ago, moonlightdream said:
At this time YJ already felt very comfortable with BG on skinship I believe based on this clip! 

Credit to the IG owner

It's so cute how she gives him a hug with the puppet. Like she wants to indirectly hug him haha :D at first I thought she was putting like a coat on him or something, then I realized that it was the puppet that Dongyeon made! Haha. They're so adorable. I really like their playful side.

• Like 12

Since its already 160617 in South Korea,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOGUMMY!!!!!!!

Although this is BG singing for a certain lucky Ms Shirley, let's just listen to his rendition of the Birthday song with his silky sexy voice :wub:

And a nice video of him:

Spoiler alert!

There are some footage of other ship, so if you are not open to watching those please refrain from watching or making unsavoury comments Ya! After all it's uri Bogummy's birthday so let's be happy and merry! 

:heart:

• Like 9

Bogum, for you, with the wish that in this year everything that your heart desires God can realize and bless you in your projects!  

:heart: Happy  25th birthday! :heart:

The Bogummy birthday celebration around the world:

Spoiler

Actor Park Bo Gum has been named the next “Nation’s Boyfriend”. Korean fans and media outlets alike are all convinced Park Bo Gum is the perfect man to date. Regardless of who he’s working with, Park Bo Gum never fails to deliver incredible chemistry. From CF’s to dramas, fans just can’t help but fall for his...
"Subscribe To "KPOP News" Ch

DCPNcqMVYAIjA7u.jpg

And the "world's boyfriend... lover... :wub: Sin that is probably already busy...:tongue:

Spoiler

DCK8ul8UwAAU9j5.jpg

DCK8umQVoAEa6_m.jpg

DCK8r6XU0AANIK5.jpg

On 15/6/2017 at 6:00 AM, triplemt08 said:

She updated like 2am in the morning. I was surprised. I was wondering too why she was awake late. Hmmm it was Kiss Day in Korea yesterday. My DELULU mind says that she might have had her kiss with someone who's on a break right now. Kkk :rolleyes: that's why she couldn't sleep. And her caption says about dream too, maybe she wants to dream about it? Or or maybe it's like a dream that she doesn't want to wake up to? Hahaha. My imagination is going wild, excuse me :sweatingbullets:

:D Maybe it's the reality that's as beautiful as a dream... :wub:

I do not understand the meaning of this her update, in the middle of night... it is the cover of a cd published June 22, 2016 by Nov and the second track is Dreamer...:blink: ... ahhh... a girl in love... :rolleyes:

On 14/6/2017 at 11:56 AM, Lian_Jade said:

There are at least three kisses that for me would be right in the top 5 (the other two are not on the list)... Because these are sensual kisses,  passionate, without being pushy, cheeky... Because they are beautiful together and their chemistry is real and palpable...

Spoiler

W8OkHs.gif

26.+cosmos+field+ending+kissing+scene.gi

On 14/6/2017 at 0:17 PM, triplemt08 said:

Bogum-ah, you're making Yoojung shy lol.

It's normal to be timid when such a fascinating boy you really like looks at you like that, right? :wink: 

There has been progress... Today she looks him directly into his eyes! :rolleyes:

0.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 19

Happy Birthday to our Handsome Prince Bogum! :blush:

xrrOtUg.jpg

Bogum's twitter update [ 06•16•2017 ]

He changed his tweet from "I appreciate it" to "Thank you very much" :D

uTEli30.jpg

Spoiler

OM NOM NOM NOM

=========

So sweet of Yoojung! :wub: And handmade sauce? I have a feeling that she'll be a great cook :D 

=========

6 hours ago, moonlightdream said:
Spoiler

YJ is really the cutest thing ever! We can tell she was getting super comfortable with everyone at this time! Who can refuse her cuteness? I guess BG can not either! 

Credit to the IG owner as always! 

Yoojung is definitely a happy vitamin to everyone and obviously, to her prince Bogum! :lol: Even Bogum, who's trying to be serious, can't help but smile and laugh at the silliness of Yoojung. She's just way too adorable! She's doing her dance and the bombastic dance on the puppet :w00t:  So cute. And seriously, Bogum can win a staring competition if he has to stare at Yoojung for a very long time hehe. Her image and movements are probably engraved to his memory already :wub:

And lastly, from our dancing couple :D

======

Adding:

Like his adoration to Yoojung never changes... and we could tell that the way he is towards Yoojung and the way he looks at her never changes since the first script reading to baeksang award. That proves how constant he is and this is why I believe in our couple. Yoojung might not be as transparent as he is but I could feel that she also cares about him :wub:

I hope everybody is having a good day/night! Weekend is almost here, yay! :D

• Like 20

2 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

YJ is really the cutest thing ever! We can tell she was getting super comfortable with everyone at this time! Who can refuse her cuteness? I guess BG can not either! 

Credit to the IG owner as always! 

I love this BTS so much and I feel giddy again....

I was trying to figure out exactly why there was a sudden change of facial expression from our Birthday Boy (besides the obvious adorableness)

and then it hit me.

His face was intensed though he can only observed YJ's mimicking Ra ON dance from back view only.

Then he witnessed YJ shifted the moves to his own “ BoomBastic dance “

with the playdoll.

Of  Course, Our Birthday Boy was delighted and proud 

that his Own Person copied his Orig. Dance craze  spontaneously

And You don't get to see YJ do that very often in public.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , BO GUM !!!

th_heartshape.gif

• Like 16