Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@joyoflife77 - Thanks for sharing this. I think Bogum knows what YJ wanted as she used to say "If you like/love someone, you have to tell him/her" , but for their situation ( especially YJ due to her age) it is impossible to confirm their relationship, so BG decided to tell us indirectly I guess and giving hints which I am happy.

I hope they are dating secretly, do not get caught please for now I mean till YJ is 20+, then it is up to them to decide but I will continue supporting them both till the end. :)

• Like 19

@lovelybluehoneyz.. Lol, You can take my posts how you like. There is no anger in them. There is exasperation(annoyance). If you expect me to be extra nice and fluffy about people posting whatever they want to, I won't. I've tried that, and it doesn't work.

If someone is posting something they know could lead to a misunderstanding, can be re-posted out of the thread to social media and twisted to place us Soompi shippers in a negative light(as we all have witnessed), quotes posts(which can cause less than tech savvy users to lose bandwidth), you may think that's alright, I never have. What I posted in your quote is something I've always posted at times in the over 650 pages in this thread. This is nothing new. Consider it me taking precautions.

• Like 12

I520949daf1.png

In the Q & A unit, Park Po-Gum impromptu did "Boombastic", and humming BTS group"Miss Right", praising the lyrics is very beautiful, is the  love song he often listen to and reproduced the confession to Raon scene of the drama in the hand sign language, he also said the most famous lines " you're my person " in Chinese learnt from the host

This is the translation regarding the Miss Right part

• Like 23

7 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

did Pbg just state he is dependable in an interview in Taiwan?

wasnt this something mentioned in a BILY interview when KYJ was asked to compare CTH and PBG?

think CTH said that PBG was still youthful while he has 3kids...etc when Kyj described CTH as "dependable"

Yes I think ' dependable' is not a usual word a guy will use to describe himself as compare to ' I will take good care of my gf, I will be a loving bf etc. ..

SO he should be responding to tt interview...aigoo :D.

So now I wonder will CTH respond to BG's answer hahaha 

• Like 15

I think both yj/bg a realy inlove nowadays my delulu mind they enjoy secretly dating they act suspiciously they quotable line in sns acct even in their respective individual interview yj we know how straight forward she is but base on her prev.interview she change she try to control everything esp when it Comes to personal relationship.but sad to says she too ovious bcoz she too depensive.also bogummy i like his way to show his love for his girl i know in every love song he sang in his show he dedicated to his love.he sang with full of love and feelings even without mentioning his name but through his heart the song is esp for her.i hope he already say to his girl the magic word "saranghe" i love you. In less than 1month its valentines again lets celebrate the seasons of love.let spread love.love love happy monday to everyone.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

The pics from the taiwan FM were incredible....brought everyone to tears...

They actually coordinated and had huge placards with his image and words....

Now with the couple gifts.....they have raised the fm bar seriously high...lol

What's the couple gifts ?

• Like 3

Of all the various interviews fresh from Taiwan, this particular section caught my boyoo eyes the most ;p

rough translation (interviewers/writers are great at playing with words):

http://www.nextmag.com.tw/breakingnews/entertainment/230712

title implication: "due to his recent explosive popularity (entailed with pressure of being recognized everywhere); BG "hopes" to retreat into the underwater... in search for serenity ;p

"... BG said during his free time (in between filming), he loves to do water-sports and is planning on getting a scuba diving licence soon.  He shared that the first time he tried scuba diving was in Cebu, Philippines during the Moonlight reward trip.  He said when he dived into the deep ocean, he felt very serene and peaceful,  and was very fascinated by the colorful fishes & coral reefs, the tranquility of the pristine water, and feels that there is still a lot yet to discover in this captivating underwater world. .."

( 朴寶劍去年第一次嘗試潛水,愛上水中的平靜氛圍與美麗景色。

BG first scuba diving experience last year; instantly fell in love with the serene surrounding and the aesthetic beauty of the undersea world.)

640x_b4cdeaeb6af0467b225ba90fe9699b10.jpg

Hmm, wonder if he got his licence, will he romancing her to explore the enchanting underwater world together?

Sea Mermaid Dressed Kim Yoo Jung In 'Golden Romance'

https://sykose.com/2013/11/14/sea-mermaid-dressed-kim-yoo-jung-in-golden-romance-scuba-diving/

~~

Let's join them ;p

http://cfile28.uf.tistory.com/image/2620BD5057CE3C4E30DDDB

http://cfile8.uf.tistory.com/image/2757494557CDF3572A5245 

• Like 21

11 hours ago, kkwattana said:

@Sheila Marie Green - Thank you for sharing; Bogummy's girl is one of the most beautiful girls/women in Asia. Yoojung is ranked No 6th here, http://www.i-magazine.tv/pages/I-MAGAZINE-Fashion-Face-Award-Year-2016-Asian-Female 

Look at other candidates, they are all beautiful but our Yoojung is in the Top 10!!!  Bogum must be a proud BF when he saw the news, I have to say Congratulations to BG, as his girl is absolutely pretty! :wub:

Oh!! Thanks kkwattana   and it's my pleasure!!! I always love seeing her fresh and youthful  beauty of Kim . She's very pretty and very talented girl indeed....She has a unique personality and very rare to see a child actress aged 5 years old who has a charisma and pretty face up to now a days.....she's blooming like a rare kind of flowers (wild flower) that you can only see in the top of the mountain or in the forest !!! Ha ha ha!!!! Do I sound so O.A. But for me that what she is..........GOOD DAY/NIGHT TO EVERYONE HERE.:blush:

• Like 16

@peachlover777 "love loves to love love...every mouthful is love"

Ahem kekeke my interpretation of you adlib chingu..sorry not sorry folks hehehe

Y6q470.gif

@midorinokerochan Thank you chinguya..and I also love reading this kind of thoughts...as long as I see Yoo Jung and Bo Gum..it's always A OH HAPPY DAY

OH HAPPY MONday to all shippers in the house!!

• Like 19

They already posted her schedule

Now until jan 28 evaluating for her next project and resting 

Feb4 fan meeting in taiwan 

I guessed she already considering 1project maybe a drama or movie now she is on process of evaluating and finalizing before she confirming this project maybe before or after her fan meeting.will hearda good news from her we heard before that she reviewing her next project and now she already evaluating her next project im so excited for her project.

• Like 7

@seoulistic 

Someone earlier had written that the fans in Taiwan were planning to insert a little something for kyj in gifts to pbg and vice versa when kyj goes to Taiwan...for our OTP to "share"

Read it in one of the earlier posts...thought it was a seriously cute idea if they succeed.

Don't know if theymanaged to do so...

• Like 11

On 1/22/2017 at 2:51 AM, bubblyflo said:

Love when he said he do it with all his heart and his best

and also keep practicing with YooJung :heart: 

And how I love to hear him say the name of YOO JUNG everytime he got the chance..

Confession of a BoYoo lover..

WANTING TO SCREAM AND KICK MY FEET ON THE AIR EVERYTIME OUR CAPTAIN BO GUM TRYING TO BE SWEET ON MY BABY GIRL...:wub::joy::heart:

On 1/22/2017 at 3:31 AM, seoulistic said:

You’re my Miss Right, Miss Right
Girl you want my kiss, right? Miss Right (All Right)

Haisst Bo Gum..just kiss her kiss her and we will be surely alright alright all night:love:

On 1/22/2017 at 5:00 AM, boyoo88 said:

Yes you are namja now for our pretty doll . Kekekekeke.....

WHOAAAA what makes you sooooooo happy recently bogummiaaaa....*delulu mind* 

And Yoo Jung said that this is her ideal type...ohoooo!SOMEONE IS MAKING A GREAT IMPRESSION TO HER DOLL..:love:

• Like 15