Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Agreed...he is getting vague in his descriptions.....but in the immediate post MDBC or the MDBC specials...he was ultraspecific...

he felt he was already in a relationship.....she is a partner he will NEVER forget......etc etc...

he seems to have grown up a lot.....definitely more media savvy....and more manly.....before that he was such a sweet little boy.....

sigh....

• Like 23

1 hour ago, presentk said:
  Hide contents

hmmmm..... am I the only one suspicious about his words for LITM?

Talking about R88 scenes, he explains about the particular situation and feelings for Duksun and so on. Very professional as @cici1 said.

But when talking about LITM scenes, i feel like he's going around.

He talking a lot but doesn't explain the story nor talk about the relationship with Raon.

He mentioned "Raon" but not as the character's name directly.

About the last scene which was in 1st place.... he's saying that the all of the scenes in LITM are beautiful, the hanboks are beautiful, the cosmos field was beautiful, the lines in the script was beautiful...... WHAT?

I want to hear about THE SCENE guy! hehe..... well I guess he's a little shy to talk about the relationship and feelings there

because it's not far from his real life and relationship?

and plus it'll be to much of a giveaway. OK I'll give hime some space :)

Sorry guys, recently I'm kind of out of space and I want to get myself off shipping a little bit because actually I dont want my delulu go too too far. And like a friend said, I want to reconsider the way Bogum to Yoojung, we saw it so real, but how many percent of the real? ( but poor me I still think he has a deep feeling with her, nearly love her)

because of that, I just watched 2 clips above and agree with this friend.

When he talked ab R88, Choi Teak is a character and this character is like a friend to him, and he talked ab it like he was talking ab some friend's love. He could explain well the scene to us, we could imagine what happened at that time but sometimes it's not clear since I think it's nearly a year.

He felt excited when watching Moonlight. I think because the film just finished recently. But I agree that he didnt mention clearly the scene, he talked the things we all knew it espcially the last scene. And in Moonlight, he talked about LY like he talked about himself...LY is Him, he is LY, he immersed completely, I think sometimes he could not idenify which one LY is saying or Himself.

Indeed, very good acting but I want him to act villian once more time in the future. He's very sexy when acting villian ....lol. Forgive me for this thought! 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, presentk said:
  Hide contents

@cici1 said.

He mentioned "Raon" but not as the character's name directly.

About the last scene which was in 1st place.... he's saying that the all of the scenes in LITM are beautiful, the hanboks are beautiful, the cosmos field was beautiful, the lines in the script was beautiful...... WHAT?

I want to hear about THE SCENE guy! hehe..... well I guess he's a little shy to talk about the relationship and feelings there

because it's not far from his real life and relationship?

and plus it'll be to much of a giveaway. OK I'll give hime some space :)

Sorry to cut your post. And when the emcee told him that Oh happy day is Oh Raon Day and he said yes, he was kind of "how did he get that?" like he was caught redhanded, and then he changed the subject. This is merely my observation.

• Like 17

10 hours ago, Debbie Chen said:

Just saw the clip... Thanks for sharing @saegukyoin. I can't help but compared the presentation he did with YJ-ie... So much feels when he did it with our baby... 

Spoiler

They really gave energy to each other and giddied fans up with their pure,  unadulterated joy!  I'm am sure we will see more of BG & YJ together on stage receiving awards or giving out awards in 2017. Not only fans love this coupling, media also, various tv stations in korea and Asia had seen the success and support for this adorable couple so are eye-ing on them and will definitely create every opportunity to invite them to be on their shows.  Oh Raon Day; Oh Raon  Rooster Year!

Hoping next week sidus will release a lunar New Year greetings of YJ, as well as her holding the trophy of the best award actress  and most important a picture of BG & YJ holding the couple trophy together, in a way to compensate for the couple not being together at KDA, anticipating...

@Rizki Ariani that was a great shot of BG   being entranced  by  Raon from the main screen to the side screen not wanting to miss  his ravishing Rain.

Love loves to love love...  "Eye-love you"  or "Yoo"!

https://mdbcblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/09/eye-love-you-ep-1-14/

• Like 23

For the members that don't understand the Shippers' Paradise rules, or continuously choose to ignore them:

1. Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post which does not meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This rule is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

6. Once a couple / friendship thread reaches 2,000 pages, it will be closed.

If you'd like to create a successive thread to serve in continuation, feel free to do so. This rule is to provide the ease of manageability; also, it's nice to have a new start because a thread may get slow and stale once it reaches a certain amount of pages.

The rules may be subject to updates and changes as the moderators see fit. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. Contact any of the moderators for assistance if there are questions to address.

The moderators of shippers' paradise are as follows:

LavelyShai | angelangie | akinahana89

• Like 16

@kkwattana I agree with you, this is why I don't follow any groups on FB anymore.  They want to put Booyoo in a glass bubble and don't want them to interact with anyone else.  I am fine with him or her hang out with their friends; bring flowers, gifts or whatever to whomever they want to maintain their professional and personal relationships.  I will wait patiently for the day they announce their relationship.  I am sure something is there between these two, I just hope it will last for my sake :)

• Like 20

19 hours ago, Chi Le said:

she cant have a love line with a younger actor. if her root is movie, she can be with whoever. But if its a drama, the age choice for her is still limited. Bo gum can pair with 10 years younger or 10 years older, it still legal. But with yoo jung, much older or much younger isnt a good fit. There are not many 9x great actors yet, even 90 or 91 is still nearly 10 years older than yoo jung, yoo jung look really young for her age in modern clothes.

bo gum can look good with anyone. but yoo jung doesnt have that many great partner yet due to her age without any creepy talk.

im talking about age. not acting skill. one of the reason mdbc success because of suitable age. yoo jung in secret door, khs in lets fight ghost, ksr in mirror of the witch all have 10 years olders partner and everyone against it.

Age never really mattered here, in the first place.. Why bring that up? They're actors. What are their awards/recognition for? They will have to portray the roles given to them, no matter what. And I'm sure the producers will give them projects where their (producers) bread will be buttered. 

• Like 17

2 hours ago, seoulistic said:

" IT'S ONLY YOU " Congrats for Rain and Kim Tai Hee

Whoelse has said the lines in front of the national TV before ?

14ce307b2e.jpg

Yes It's our beloved BG once said " Raon < YJ , it's only you "  

Wow chingu you have good memory!...

oki I have digged out the video. It is at time 11.20

ctto

• Like 12

Im just wondering why yj agency post about her sched that she resting until 22 what a coincident bg fm sched jan 22 in taiwan delulu mind again by giving back to bg and fellow costar for all their support esp in kda 2016 they plan  to surprise bg by guesting to his fm even bg had no idea for this then maybe on the 23 she had her first interview may be in 1 media company in taiwan to personaly promote her fm on feb 4 sorry guys im just excited that yj are back.

• Like 10

46 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

Im just wondering why yj agency post about her sched that she resting until 22 what a coincident bg fm sched jan 22 in taiwan delulu mind again by giving back to bg and fellow costar for all their support esp in kda 2016 they plan  to surprise bg by guesting to his fm even bg had no idea for this then maybe on the 23 she had her first interview may be in 1 media company in taiwan to personaly promote her fm on feb 4 sorry guys im just excited that yj are back.

I don't think YJ will be BG's surprise guest this weekend, it's confirmed by news that Song Joong Ki will be his special guest in Taipei. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, seoulistic said:

I don't think YJ will be BG's surprise guest this weekend, it's confirmed by news that Song Joong Ki will be his special guest in Taipei. 

then hope the special guest will bring another special guest hahahaa...:D

• Like 8

I saw this on my insta.... My tots exactly.. It's their passion and their job. For them to advance and grow, they definitely will need to work with other artists. Let's support them be it as a project they are working together or project they are working on individually.  :wub:

Ctto. 

• Like 10