Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

you are welcome @happysloth! If you managed to read the rest of the interview, you can also find that she really wants to act as a rich person, hahaha....I hope there will be producer/director who will cast her as a chaebol daughter and better if she can act again with bogummy. 

About BG's press con, I havent got a chance to read many reports but I think from the articles that I read so far, BG said he was nervous to visit Indonesia as this is his first time and he thinks he hasnt done much. He was glad to meet many fans at the airport last night. You can read FA at the airport at BG thread, shared by @in00022.

• Like 17

On 30/09/2016 at 0:39 PM, louise31 said:

@WildDivine69 lol...I feel u chingu...it's the least I wanted to experience (shipping these two) b'coz once I do, I'll never be the same again... I totally act weird and everything...unfortunately, I didn't held it any longer...that's why I'm here...hehe...:)... The "LOOK" he gave to yoo jung on this gif... Honestly, I really didn't know already if PBG was just being friendly as what others cast and former cast he worked with says on their recent interviews and their praises to him which is undoubtedly true...but the gaze and body reactions he gave to kyj is quite different...Is this what we call hallucination?... I really need to have myself checked already...waaahhhh...:sweatingbullets:

I am now readingthis thread from the start...as the queen said...the stare is definitely tt to a lover...:wub:

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

@Debbie Chen how we wish that Blossom Ent takes YJ in as one of their talents.. Don't you know by now that CTH is the President of BoYoo ship? Lol

@dee_230208 and @parmma thank you for your hardwork, dear ladies!! We will be at a loss without you around.

@Edith Fabian Lol :lol: yup yup I know.. I think Blossom will be more than happy if YJ-ie wants to join them. I think a lot of agency will put up their offer nearing her end of contract with Sidus.  Personally I will jump with joy if she joins Blossom!  :w00t: 

• Like 18

13 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

YJ: Even towards people whom I am very close with, I am not very good at expressing my inner feelings/thoughts. Not long ago, a good friend told me that due to this she feels regretful. I was shocked to hear this. Despite the fact that I don’t nag/complain about trivial issues to my friends, my heart and that of my close friends should always feel the same. But I have forgotten that our characters are different, and our level of acceptance is different too. Hence, I am very grateful to this sincere friend who was honest. To allow my treasured friend to understand my feelings, I will work hard to express more in the future.

oh poor baby....maybe she thought all that criticize comments was just trivial issue and she didn't like to burden her friends. she has a mature outlook but she is also just a teenager just like normal teenager who are struggle with emotion. She might be not realize that ...and with her health condition at that time (Flu/Cold), her body and mind could not bear it all that and we knew the result....

I hope she can be more open to her friends and i believe as time goes by and with older age she will be more wise facing the problem. Yoo jung ah...fighting!!! 

.Bogum is so dashing in blue suit....handsome boy you really know how to melt girls heart :wub: .He must be more handsome off camera..(.I remember when i went to Lee Dong Wook mini fan meet back to 2007.... Oh boy that famous grim reaper is so damn handsome in real life...speachless (sorry a bit OT) )  chinggus who had meet BG from his last fm in KL and HK can tell... (pardon my english...hehehe i confuse myself).

I'm impressed with his effort to learn the country that to be visited, it show that he very appreciate his fans.... awww i love him moree...:wub:

can't wait to see him sing Untukku (for me) tomorrow.. hmmm...wonder why he choose that song?..it is an old song (1997)...soft and romantic..hehehe...this namja really in loveee kyaaa....(delulu full mode on)

• Like 22

My last post b4 i sleep..:wub:..

Rough translation, again pardon me for any mistakes but i do my best..:lol:..

BG: Thanks for inviting me. This is my 1st times came to Indonesia, n i'm so nervous to meet my Indonesian fans.

Q: How was your feeling when 1st times heard will meet fans in Indonesia?

BG: Honestly im so surprised. I have done nothing here (in Indonesia, maybe reffering to do any promotion or something like that). But i heard that Indonesian fans are so in love with hallyu stars.

Q: What are u prepared for Indonesian FM?

BG: I have prepared something special for tomorrow FM.

Q: What do u think about Jakarta?

BG: Now in Korea is winter so it's cold, but in Jakarta is hot so i don't need to wear thick clothes so it's comfortable. N the most important thing is when i arrived at jakarta airport. there are many fans that waiting for me. 

Q: Do u surprised that u have so many fans in Jakarta?

BG: Yes.

Q: Many ppl loves R88 n MDBC, Why do u thinks they loves both of those drama?

BG: R88 is a drama about the life of familes n neighbors so many ppl can related with it. While MDBC is a saeguk drama where all the cast wearing korean tradisional clothes so it's looks beautifull, i thinks that's why many loves it. (What??? for me it's because BoYoo.:wub:)..

Q: Between those two dramas, which one is your favourite?

BG: I loves both. Coz of those two drama i can be here in Indonesia n loved by many ppl/fans.

• Like 22

PART TWO

Q: Whats is your favourite foods?

BG: I can eat anything.

Q: Do u ever tried Indonesian foods?

BG: Of course. After arrived here, i eat mie goreng (fried noodles), nasi goreng (fried rice), satay, n try durian fruit for the first times.

Q: Wow, u do eats a lot.

BG: Yes, i do eats a lot. 

Q: What's your plan this year?

BG: I will do many FM until March. N then i will keep practising to improve my acting skill. I always remember (i think he means that left deep impression to him) every roles i have played. When i act, i always becames one with that roles/act his best from his heart. I love all of my roles. But if i'm being asked which one i remember (left deep impression) the most i will said both of my lasted drama, R88 n MDBC.

Q: Do u have any challange to your career?

BG: Until this times, there are many roles i haven't tried. So if there are chances, i will do any roles. What kind of roles that suit me best? (hahha, he asked the audiences)

Audiences: Student (skully??..hahhaha) n soldier.

BG: Ah,, like Song Jong Ki sunbeanim? 

Q: What is the meaning of fans to u?

BG: They are my strength. They always give me support even when i'm down.

• Like 20

13 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

Oh I love to have this kind of BoYoo sweatshirt!!!Can I get your permission to print this and makes this idea of yours possible chinguya?..been planning to have pillow case with their pictures..(I prefer the kissing scene the most hehehe and thanks for @pbgkyj for an amazing picture :blush:downloaded already)

@yoojungieunni Welcome to this thread!

@yaya_amin Congrats chinguya..Enjoy the fan meeting!!

Thanks chinggu! I don't mind since I'm not the original  owner of the pic. It that would be cool if u will do that! 

@ricerascal67 thanks chinggu! I had more than enough time To burn yesterday so I made use of that and made that video. I have a couple of saved up for tonight's post since I'm working! 

• Like 18

9 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

BG: R88 is a drama about the life of familes n neighbors so many ppl can related with it. While MDBC is a saeguk drama where all the cast wearing korean tradisional clothes so it's looks beautifull, i thinks that's why many loves it. (What??? for me it's because BoYoo.:wub:)..

Thank you for updating us with the interview from the press conference @dee_230208

Honestly, I, too, raised my eyebrows reading his answer on what made people like MDBC. But, hey, who am I to complain. He's got his own legit thoughts. Btw, knowing Indonesian entertainment journos, I'm a bit surprised the questions thrown at him were all 'standard' one lol. 

Anyway, as long as he's having a good time, I'm happy. Now, I'm excited to read more reports from tonight's. Who's going to the FM again? Have fun, girls! *envyenvyenvyenvyenvy*

• Like 18

aea4bbabgw1f8y5b5itcqg20e208px6t.gif

ctto..

reading page 66 just now. Saw the YJ interview by a MC before she entered into the party hall. She said she cried alot after show ends that was why her face was swollen. From those pictures, YJ really look sad and she seem to avoid eye contact with BG even when BG is looking at her...:(

• Like 19

1 hour ago, happysloth said:

Thank you for updating us with the interview from the press conference @dee_230208

Honestly, I, too, raised my eyebrows reading his answer on what made people like MDBC. But, hey, who am I to complain. He's got his own legit thoughts. Btw, knowing Indonesian entertainment journos, I'm a bit surprised the questions thrown at him were all 'standard' one lol. 

Anyway, as long as he's having a good time, I'm happy. Now, I'm excited to read more reports from tonight's. Who's going to the FM again? Have fun, girls! *envyenvyenvyenvyenvy*

Yup.. very standard questions.. LOL.. they asked the same questions again and again .. 

Spoiler

Need to know the another side of BG, but our entertainment journalist looks like not quite prepare (maybe).. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 11