Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

7 hours ago, princesssarang21 said:

@bubblyflo when I saw soobin and dong yeon's reaction to bg and YJ being called for couple award I was sad and surprised also. it seems as though they didn't know she wasnt coming? I though that dong yeon would know since they're close but his expression seems as though he didn't know...also they played a Dots song when calling bg/yj...i wish it was mdbc song. the host asked bg about what he said during his post drama interviews and all his teasing with BG I guess he's a boyoo shipper too :) we can all see BG is totally smittened with YJ just hearing her name I can't imagine how he'd be if she was right there lol I hope she's doing better now  and home resting. 

I don't understand Sidus at all. Not even a congratulatory message for YJ. it's a big achievement to be the youngest to recieve an excellence award I can't see how they could possible make a mistake by just saying congrats to her on their ig or twitter. even just letting fans/people know that she wouldn't be able to attend like at least for her fans sake you know she has loyal fans for years at least have the courtesy to let them know if she'd be coming to such an event or not ...I was still hoping that kbs was just hiding YJ from the cameras for a while during kda lol and when I saw kim soo hyun at the very last moment I was hoping somehow yj would be there too..because kim soo hyun didn't walk the carpet either...but then no YJ :tears: ( maybe they were behind the seperate our puppies plan during cebu!- jus my assumption)

Happy new year everyone! 

Actually I interpreted DY's expression differently when the couple award was announced. I think he knew and BG definitely knew. Although the possibility is there they didnt since (my guess) that  she is staying away from all communication media and probably not in contact with anyone.

also YJ's team said in their earlier press release that her attendance at the KDA would be "difficult" which in other words mean she wont come.

sidus didnt release anything afterwards and it was just press speculating she would come.

i am so proud of both of them but also saddened that this award show was their last public appearance together with the mdbc cast

• Like 22

This was when Gummy sang the Moonlight Drawn By Clouds OST :)

"You don’t have to say it but I know
There’s only one person in you
And that’s me
In case you notice my trembling heart
I couldn’t even breathe loudly
That was me
I had so much fear, I only hid
But when you call out my love
I will have courage and look
On a frozen flower petal"

:heart:

Uri Bogummy was singing along  :wub::wub:

I especially love Bo Gum's speech .. " wishing the people he loves and loves him stay healthy next year " 

we all know who is not well - his doll 

this statement is addressed to his doll. 

Kudos to those who speaks up for her a knows her well 

• Like 24

Suddenly sad covering me...

I guess this place will be quieter soon.. But i still wanna spazz and support boyoo couple..

What I'm gonna do right now??

Somebody enlighten me please

But surely I'm gonna support each of them individually also hehehe

1 hour ago, myvilvil said:

Her contract with Samsonitered probably ended already.

But I saw Samsonite using her pic as 2017 calendar??  I think it's not ended or what? Confused 

• Like 13

This day is the 2nd day of 2017. 

Hope we can have another year full of raon, love, health, n may our each dreams cames true this year. 

The word 'we' for this ship is not just a simple word we, but we are included BoYoo, BGmy n YooJungie. 

Although another years mean we will hardly to see another BoYoo moments, but God is gud. Will always pray the best for them. 

miss YooJung. Wanna know her condition... What is she doin now. 

• Like 20

Be happy and believe something good from boyoo will come again.. We still have baeksang SIA awards, and probably unexpected other events from our boyoo to reunite, no?

While their own thread might be more focus on bogum/ yoojung career, but in here... we can share their info while shipping hehehe

Sigh... I feel sad too... I'm gonna miss reading your opinion and discussion here... But the worst thing is I miss boyoo very much... 

• Like 23