Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

14 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

This IG post is so meaningful..Hope both BoYoo rest enough, eat n sleep well. I'm sure they are surrounded by lovely ppl that will always encouraged n supported them in the best or the worst like we do ..:wub:

Sorry moderator for quoting this... @dee_230208 you literally made me cry with this...this is just so captivating and uplifting...hope YJ may be able to read this...I think @boyooisreal1 joined our group too...Welcome chingu!!!...thank you for sharing...

@Kissy13 dear...  that motivational quotes is extremely on point...love yahhh for that...

Gossshhh..why am I so emotional lately?

• Like 19

Haters are gonna hate that's their jobs. How good you are, the haters will gonna find some flaws in you.  Seriously, she is human too.. Perfection??? PLEASE.....  :blink:   I am not gonna judge her  by watching few second of her video (I do not even know what is happening in video.. U can see  how CTH was relax, and Kim Yoon-Hye was playing around with YJ). 

Despites with all of her flaws, when I see YJ, I know how her co-stars, sunbae and the crews team like and adore her and only have good things said about her..

P.S. Haters, how hard will be your life to only see a bad thing in others.. GET A LIFE DUDE!!!

Here YJ-ie with her 90 degree bow.. 

b83eee18d1.jpg

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, pbgkyj said:

YJ-ngie get well soon :heart:

My head is aching while reading some articles about our YJ. She is indeed getting famous right now for having haters.. Well that is always part of life. So Boyoo shipper let us spread raon everywhere..

Here is YJ bowing to her fans..

b8ece74b33.jpeg

Cr. To pic owner ( i got this from YJ thread)

Reveal hidden contents

Why dont they make some article about YJ-ngie bowing like this. Hehehe Media is always media :sweatingbullets:

AND for our BG-mie pleeeeeaaaaase REST ALSO im so worried about your health... I dont want to read article about "hospital2x" anymore..

b8ece5cc91.jpeg

Cr. To pic owner

Ps.

Im so funny worrying about them while i myself is sick also and i need to rest now..

Get well soon @pbgkyj :)

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, cici1 said:

Haters are gonna hate that's their jobs. How good you are, the haters will gonna find some flaws in you.  Seriously, she is human too.. Perfection??? PLEASE.....  :blink:   I am not gonna judge her  by watching few second of her video (I do not even know what is happening in video.. U can see  how CTH was relax, and Kim Yoon-Hye was playing around with YJ). 

Despites with all of her flaws, when I see YJ, I know how her co-stars, sunbae and the crews team like and adore her and only have good things said about her..

P.S. Haters, how hard will be your life to only see a bad thing in others.. GET A LIFE DUDE!!!

Here YJ-ie with her 90 degree bow.. 

b83eee18d1.jpg

I always like your brain stroming post..!!

Spot on..

Bow to all support even the critized after all we are a human, no one perfect.

Cto.

C0K-iJKUQAAA0EC.jpg&key=85d07e6ce31659a5

• Like 13

just heard the bad news about yoojungie... I hope she can have a good rest.. Get well soon yoojung... Be strong and healthy.. Because we miss to see your smile

Anyway...

I feel bad for negative comments towards yoojung recently.... I hope her family, friends... Costars... Will try to defend and keep support her. Please show the world that what they said and thought about yoojung was totally wrong. She is young...and i believe she is strong enough to handle all of this, but she is human too... 

I have to admit that some popular bogum fans in twitter are not a fan or do not really like the idea of boyoo ship, that's why there is always misunderstanding between some yj and bg fans. So please just ignore whatever happen in the twitter or other forums. At times like this we need to keep our ship here. Keep on supporting both of them and make this ship alive and sail with happines.

I will always support both bogum and yoojung.

• Like 16

7 hours ago, louise31 said:

When I read the news uri Yoo Jung-ah's confinement at the hospital, I could not help feeling sad, but then I remembered that she has always characterized herself as a person with a lot of will power and I knew that she would immediately defeat this and so I am sure that she will recover soon enough... Yoo Jung-ah!...Take care of yourself and get well soon... Lots of rest please... :heart:

She worked so hard and gave us so many pleasant moments to cheer her on  and now she is not feeling well and we all feel for her.

Fighting, Yoo Jungie!

May she drink lots of ginseng chicken soup... as well as the round candy or medicine that  Lee Yeong put into Hong San Nom's mouth when he/she was catching a cold, to keep her strong and healthy:)

~~~

btw, she was admitted to the hospital post "moon embraces the sun" too (like 4 years ago) due to hectic schedule, she even collapsed...

https://www.soompi.com/2012/03/09/the-moon-that-embraces-the-suns-kim-yoo-jung-hospitalized/

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/8679206.html

https://www.kpopsugar.com/the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun-kim-yoo-jung-reassures-fans-after-being-hospitalized

• Like 15

1 hour ago, pbgkyj said:

YJ-ngie get well soon :heart:

My head is aching while reading some articles about our YJ. She is indeed getting famous right now for having haters.. Well that is always part of life. So Boyoo shipper let us spread raon everywhere..

Here is YJ bowing to her fans..

Cr. To pic owner ( i got this from YJ thread)

Hide contents

Why dont they make some article about YJ-ngie bowing like this. Hehehe Media is always media :sweatingbullets:

AND for our BG-mie pleeeeeaaaaase REST ALSO im so worried about your health... I dont want to read article about "hospital2x" anymore..

Cr. To pic owner

Ps.

Im so funny worrying about them while i myself is sick also and i need to rest now..

The bowing during her BILY happened after the 3s controversy video. I have put the video in KYJ thread. Nothing really. I bet at that time, they already concluded /towards the end of the event and she chit chatting with her unni. Don't know what's the big issue actually. If she takes drug or kills people, then, that's the big deal. 

To both YJ and BG, please stay healthy and take good care of yourselves. No one especially your fans know your difficulties in life, what we can offer both of you are just our words of encouragements and continuous supports. You hold your own live and both of u deserved happiness. 

Let's count the day until kbs drama award everyone!!most of boyoo shippers are waiting for that moment. I only hope that YJ will recover soon and will join the event:phew:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

baad81ae0f.png

Attacking her family? That's too much :blink:

Spoiler

badfadb878.jpg

bb01143202.png

• Like 17

How sad and heartbreaking to hear all those comments from haters. However haters are gonna hate. Thats their job. We just can show support and pray for her fast recovery.

I hope bogum would go to visit her secretly to give her support and strength :tears:

• Like 15

If I could light and float a wish lantern up to the sky tonight, I would write four words as my wish: Yoojung, health, happiness, love.

I wish she will regain her health soon, find happiness even in small things in life and be the source of happiness to others around her, and alwasy be loved.

giphy.gif

It is so sad that in addition to the nitpicking by non-fans since MDBC she now also has to suffer from disproportionate criticism from public, including some self-claimed supporters, over a simple body gesture. I could try to understand the arguments put forward by some who critisied her, but I still consider their harsh comment toward her, her family and agency completely unnecessary. 

I can only hope Yoojung knows that her family, agency, loved ones and fans (and shippers) stick with her during her hard times.

Edited by happysloth
  • Like 22

She is hospitalized yet still hear n maybe read those ridiculous news...:tears:..

Altough im sure she is a taught girl. But this is just make me sad more. I feel like she is my own daughter. N now i wanna act as her mom in ^Angry Mom^:crazy:.. Sometimes i wanna fight those whose bash her but i don't wanna make this getting worse.

Btw just realized is this IG acc owner is the same as our beloved shipper here @boyooisreal1?? Always loves your post..:wub:

• Like 21