Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

This is something I want to clarify. I read the article. It's NOT what he meant. I wonder maybe if the person who translated it did not understand the answer? Or was it deliberate?

Lesson learned, next time will be careful to wait for the context of the interview /story.  Looking forward to your exciting fan account;

ahh, @superfangermany_stv i thought you are super vocal, you should have told him that you flew all the way from Germany to see him :sweatingbullets:

Thanks @youngon for the piece of information to clear up the misconception;  very happy that he brought in YJ into the conversation, now i have a great peace of mind and feeling giddy. 

you know, regarding his tour catch phrase "Oh happy day", it is such a good theme as his aim is really want his fans to enjoy the precious time at fan-meeting and to have a happy time.. and in all his interviews and encountered with fans.., he wants his fans to treasure family time as well, and that definitely bring great happiness to one's life.  Also, at the end his meeting or signing session, he is always so genuine and happily blessing fans with a "God bless you!" ; and always remembers to acknowledge God in his thank you speech at his award winning ceremonies.  He is one artist who really displays the glory of God with boldness and with sincerity.

and oh, his "Oh Happy Day" brought to mind this happy song we used to sing at the youth group!

• Like 18

5 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

My dear Chingus!!!!! So glad that @faith101 was here to upload. There was a slight delay in my flight today and I just made it to the venue in time, hence didn't even find the time to take pics and get all the souvenirs. :tears:

But like faith101 has mentioned, the fan meet was AWESOME!!!!!! The MC was hilarious!!! Bo Gum was so moved by the fans in HK, he broke down twice, even the translator broke down. 

When I did the high five with him his palm was soft and big. My mind went blank when I saw him. I just kept saying Thank You. That's all I could say. :blink:

Update: Please forgive me guys, it's already 1am here in HK, and I'm still so hyped from the FM just now. I would like to give a detaled account, as I have a lot to say. But after a 12 hour flight and 4 hour fan meet my brain is not functioning properly. :crazy: 

In short, he talked more about his feelings in MDBC in the HK fan meet today and the way he answered the questions were to my liking as a BoYoo shipper.

Oh cingu just by reading your post, I can feel your excitement and happiness. Happy for you for experiencing such a memorable and wonderful experience. Are bogum very more handsome in person? I heard many said so. And I believe that is one of the reasons you went blank without could say anything and just be thankful. Look forward to more of your stories dear

• Like 16

14 hours ago, BoYooMom said:

@torquoiselilyThank you!  my flight is 1/18/2017, I will do my best to take pics in my iphone but I need learn how to share in here.

and I may go airport to welcome Bo gum to Taiwan . I live close airport . What am I doing , crazy boyoo Oma ,, :w00t:

It's getting closer chinggu! Have fun and safe flight as well! Hope u get lots of pictures with YJ and see her up close!!! 

• Like 19

Since we are still waiting for our in house residents to share their fan account... I thought I shared this one which I roughly translated.

Remember the love language from Yeong to SN/Raon, see what the HK fans had done with it!

A tribute to BG!

"Bo Gum, in this world there are many ways to express love..." (they used his various dramas to show different forms of love)

some through...

- obstinate and tolerance 

- warm gazing

- silently protecting

- daring/courageous act :sweatingbullets: (from MDBC-Yeong diving scene; rescuing SN/Raon from the envoy; lantern scene declaring "I forbid"...)

"But your love and gratefulness is from the bottom of your heart, and we sense that through your 

every smile,

every action,

every handshakes... 

and that's your gestures of love towards us!"

"Even though we couldn't speak the same language, but we still want to let you know..."

- here maybe over  100 fans doing the SN/Raon's  sign language to communicate their love and appreciation to BG -

and concluded the wordings "Because you are my person"!

• Like 20

Good morning chingussss

Finally I can spazz here. Yesterday a little bit hectic for me. 

BTW 

Congratulations for our friends here @superfangermany_stv and @faith101 that successfully attend BG's FM!!

So happy with you two.

Although I'm a little bit sad because BG seems really tired based on his face, but he's really love all his fans and gave all his might to deliver his love

Today he will back to SK again and tomorrow go to Taiwan, what a hectic schedule for him.

Still hoping tho, that he will attend Yahoo Buzz Award (but my hope is very little) 

Anyway happy Sunday and good day chingussss 

• Like 20