Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Exactly - if you doubt the boyoo couple -why do you  bring it here ???

This is a boyoo couple believers

if you have an opinion.. post It elsewhere cuz it doesn't matter here . It's just a waste reading your posts . :angry:

explain how two people who are not into each other - match a lot in clothing and mannerism then 

• Like 22

56 minutes ago, panda08 said:

Hi chingus,

I just happen to watch 2day 1 night of KYJ..the part where PBG was called up...why did I feel that it was just a friendly vibe from him?? WHY? I am kind of upset for no rhyme or reason!!! And worst still..the comments from other viewers didn't help much.

I have been shipping them so ardently n somehow I am getting discouraged. I hope from the bottom of my heart that things will work out between them for real...

I sincerely hope that PBG shouldn't be going around and telling all his females co star that they are pretty everytime he sees them..it might sound flirty..hopefully only to KYJ..I can't stand the idea of him being link with others...only my KYJ!!! Sorry for ranting away...urrgg..

Did you have a bad day or something? I am not sure what you expected from the phone call..but I found Bogum ecstatic seeing YJ...he didn't want it to end if he had it his way :wub:

• Like 24

Guest Crazzzycat
27 minutes ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

Did you have a bad day or something? I am not sure what you expected from the phone call..but I found Bogum ecstatic seeing YJ...he didn't want it to end if he had it his way :wub:

If you want to be happy, you've got to be CHILL. You can't sweat the small stuff. You can't be pissed off all the time.

13 minutes ago, pbgkyj said:

FOR ME, BG is being a man to YJ:wub: and YJ is being a girl to BG.Boyoo shipper you know what i mean.

BG being a man he is showing how he really adore YJ and cares about her ( and he does not care showing it to the world)♡♡♡
while YJ... she is really good at hiding her feelings (well that is good for being a girl)☆☆☆

Im happy to whatever their relationship is as long as they are being true to each other then there is no problem about it.

BUT STILL I DONT BUY BROTHER-SISTER RELATIONSHIP TO THEM CUZ THEY KISSED AND ITS AWKWARD.:w00t:

Sending :heart: to BOYOO shipper! mwaaaahugs everyone!

Ditto 10000000%

and spread love for both of them :wub:

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, revangelia said:

hi, are you sure you just watched 2D1N?

to quote on what you posted on Nov 15 "gut feeling is that they are both attracted" 

Hide contents

image.jpg

image.jpg

um lol you change your mind that fast? 

Hide contents

on dec 12 your delulu mind was so active, no?

i have this weird feeling that both of you are the same person, lol

anyway, hi guyssss im a silent reader here, and just decide to delurk :)

@revangelia Bravooo Dear... Bravooo 

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, revangelia said:

hi, are you sure you just watched 2D1N?

to quote on what you posted on Nov 15 "gut feeling is that they are both attracted" 

Hide contents

image.jpg

image.jpg

um lol you change your mind that fast? 

Hide contents

on dec 12 your delulu mind was so active, no?

i have this weird feeling that both of you are the same person, lol

anyway, hi guyssss im a silent reader here, and just decide to delurk :)

Bravo! Your answer is so epic. :blush:

I want to reply to those comment, but thank God I read your comment first. This thread is a little bit quiet since both of them don't have activity together in public, but this thread don't need to be active for something like that.

• Like 22

2 hours ago, torquoiselily said:

I really love how she looks here. How can BG resist her lovely charms? Hahaha. He better go to YBA and complete our night shippers! Hahaha. 

I swear, she's flawless. Why didn't I grew up looking like her? I could've gotten myself a BG as well! Hahaha. 

@torquoiselily OMG! Chinguya...we actually share the same sentiments...here I am looking like a potato...huhu...:tears: I'm sure BG can't handle her super charms that well...it's clear, he is all over her when their together:glasses:....kekekeke...just by looking at uri Yoo Jung-ie my day always brightens up with her smile...:blush:

• Like 18

Aigoo..just droping again after my lunch break n what is this????..:sweatingbullets:..

If both of u  @panda08 @jilyheidi have a/many problem in believing BoYoo n already lost faith on them, it's okey dear, no one push u to do soo. N always exist an easy way out. The door where u entering this ship still widely open so u can go out too from the same door.

Or if both of u still wanna join this ship, n now u are in 'down' period that makes u uncertain n doubted if this ship still sailing, u can just tell us in the 'sweet' way so we don't take it in the wrong ways. N we can help u in 'sweet' ways too. 

N this another post. Sorry if my english n vocabs are that bad coz i don't understand your post refer to who???

15 hours ago, Crazzzycat said:

If you want to be happy, you've got to be CHILL. You can't sweat the small stuff. You can't be pissed off all the time.

• Like 17

11 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

Some of the best songs in any language is about heartbreak and love lost- especially korean music!

As per Percy Bysshe Shelley's "To a Skylark"....,  "Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thought"...

• Like 13

1 hour ago, panda08 said:

Hi chingus,

I just happen to watch 2day 1 night of KYJ..the part where PBG was called up...why did I feel that it was just a friendly vibe from him?? WHY? I am kind of upset for no rhyme or reason!!! And worst still..the comments from other viewers didn't help much.

I have been shipping them so ardently n somehow I am getting discouraged. I hope from the bottom of my heart that things will work out between them for real...

I sincerely hope that PBG shouldn't be going around and telling all his females co star that they are pretty everytime he sees them..it might sound flirty..hopefully only to KYJ..I can't stand the idea of him being link with others...only my KYJ!!! Sorry for ranting away...urrgg..

Don't be discouraged, chingu. In my opinion, that video call gave us more "BoYoo Sweetness". Because of the call, now we know that YJ is actually BG's beautiful doll :blush:

I never ship any actors before, this is my first time in shipping a drama couple.  And the reason I board this ship is because the captain of the ship is none other than our PBG himself...kekekee...:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 24

1 minute ago, seoulistic said:

THANK YOU !!! I JUST DID IT :kiss_wink: 

I still received this message guys T_T.

2016 postponed votes are only available to kbs members.
Please login as a member of kbs. (Social sign-in is limited)

18 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

Friends, we can now vote the KBS couple award 2016 without having the need to sign up an account. Just connect the KBS with one of your SNS accounts. Vote for BoYoo ✌

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/drama/2016award/netizen/couple/index.html 

• Like 10

@revangelia i'm glad you delurked and decided to come out and help us unravel the truth. Welcome on broad! Looking forward to many many of your posts and yes, let's spazz together with our boyoo chingus over here. 

We cant help it that our ship is sailing and we have these pretenders lurking and spazzing with us. The nerve of this people. Anyway, just ignore them, not even worth mentioning their names as their evil claims and deed has been unearthed lol. We have all our backs so we're good! 

How come I still can't vote! Ugh! Maybe it's not available here in the US still?? 

Alright, here's one for the road..

• Like 22