That you, you are an angel
To me"
:heart:

A beautiful song for BoYoo, our lovely full-time angels :heart::wub:

tumblr_og7dmzTaCY1untowto1_1280.jpg
cr: answer to my prayers
:heart::heart:

9 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

@torquoiselily and @happysloth BG really went to Saipan??? I didn't know that!! For real???

@Edith Fabian How we wished he did! :sweatingbullets:  He didn't, so @torquoiselilymade this imaginary rendezvous of the two :wub:

In my earlier post, I was actually referring to the BoYoo sweet secret meeting in Saipan that was deliciously described in one of the fanfics of BoYoo that I loved. This one is written by the talented @Phuong Dinh https://www.wattpad.com/330348795-can-we-just-be-ourselves-for-2-days-chapter-1  I'm still faithfully waiting for her to treat us with Chapter 4 (no pressure love) and wishing her the very best for her finals (man! I really don't miss school/uni lol).

8 hours ago, torquoiselily said:

Hahahaha! No, he didn't. I made this fan vid edit and they are taking pics together lol. In our dream world they were together hahha!

Spoiler

omg! I forgot about the BILY Vlive thing! Ugh! I missed it! Anyway...

@seoulistic oh she changed her outfit? I wonder if this was taken before the shooting. Let's see if there are more photos surfacing with her wearing this green-red outfit (so that we can stitch em with photos of bogum's wearing that green pullover kekeke)

2 hours ago, seoulistic said:

1b733a3133.jpg

Wearing green ? :phew:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, happysloth said:

@Edith Fabian How we wished he did! :sweatingbullets:  He didn't, so @torquoiselilymade this imaginary rendezvous of the two :wub:

In my earlier post, I was actually referring to the BoYoo sweet secret meeting in Saipan that was deliciously described in one of the fanfics of BoYoo that I loved. This one is written by the talented @Phuong Dinh https://www.wattpad.com/330348795-can-we-just-be-ourselves-for-2-days-chapter-1  I'm still faithfully waiting for her to treat us with Chapter 4 (no pressure love) and wishing her the very best for her finals (man! I really don't miss school/uni lol).

I forgot about the fanfic/story hahaha. I've read them too and it did not enter my mind when I mentioned that. That's why I was wondering why you said "fan fic" as opposed to fan vid hahaha. Toinksss! My mind is somewhere else I guess. Tossing my real life to this. Hahaha!! Oh the life of a shipper! Lol. 

@seoulistic love those pics! Thanks for reposting it here. 

I saw a few pics of YJ and my gosh, she just looks gorgeous!! I like her bangs today, don't get me wrong, but I'm getting a little tired of it covering her face hahaha! I love how they styled it today - bangs split in the middle and not covering her whole forehead. Lol. She just looks effortlessly beautiful. Of BG is watching it, which I'm sure he probably did, he would've agreed with me hahaha! 

Yahoo awards is fast approaching and voting coming an end soon. We need a confirmation Blossom hahah. Ok. Last minute will do but give us some hint already! Hahaha 

Made this... their greetings are similar in a chopped up way hahaha...

• Like 21

Morning BoYoo shippers.. :wub:.

Its getting cold due rainny season in my country. Hope all of u doin well. 

Seem our doll chick still a lit bit swollen last night.. But how she managed keep smile n cheerful. :tears:..

N waiting for her half heart :heart:

Wanna share some OT news. Just wanna take the main issue that age really doesn't matter in love like BGmy said..:blush:

• Like 23

Hi all, saw this on Owen Yap's fb acc.. it's about the fanmeet in m'sia and how he feels about bo gum.. :)

Another proof that we supported the right person..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157891194325156&substory_index=0&id=334616740155

@4nnlov3pink A big hug from me to you as well.. thanks for the roll call and good luck in your exams

• Like 19

Hi chingus,

I just happen to watch 2day 1 night of KYJ..the part where PBG was called up...why did I feel that it was just a friendly vibe from him?? WHY? I am kind of upset for no rhyme or reason!!! And worst still..the comments from other viewers didn't help much.

I have been shipping them so ardently n somehow I am getting discouraged. I hope from the bottom of my heart that things will work out between them for real...

I sincerely hope that PBG shouldn't be going around and telling all his females co star that they are pretty everytime he sees them..it might sound flirty..hopefully only to KYJ..I can't stand the idea of him being link with others...only my KYJ!!! Sorry for ranting away...urrgg..

Its just my opinion in boyoo couple is cute and have spark but seriously they convince me they are only just a friend.maybe pbg is just friendly to his co-star i can his relationship with kyj is just like psh&lhk they can tease each other but in friendly way  if they become lover in the future ok but now i dont see pbg is really serious to kyj also kyj i think she cant see the sercerity up to now she is comportable to call him oppa.