Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

Not offending to anyone, sorry I just don't  get excited about BG fan meeting without YJ.

I just adore them as one item , forgive me :bawling:

hahahhaha I know what you feel dear.

but, what can we do just as merely fans :bawling:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

actually, 요정 (yo-jeong) means fairy not 유정 (yoo-jeong) -> means warm-heartedness

PBG 보검 (bo-geom) means sword, he said his name means precious sword also

It still suits them...such meaningful names...

@torquoiselily soo cool...this reminds me of what YJ said she wanted to do next in a drama (with BG), being of opposite status, in a school setting of course...lol...nice

• Like 11

Guest Crazzzycat
15 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

Not offending to anyone, sorry I just don't  get excited about BG fan meeting without YJ.

I just adore them as one item , forgive me :bawling:

Me too . I love them both very much. 

2 hours ago, angelanne23 said:

My first ever collage made for Boyoo couple.

Pictures credit to the original owner.

0be8215da3.jpg

Thanks for posting this @angelanne23 I love it!

I have a comment on THAT epic kiss-among-blooming-cosmos photo. Everybody knows that Bogum had kissed, or was instructed to kiss, her philtrum only. However, from where I'm sitting, looks to me that he did not only kiss her philtrum but also her upper lip!!!!!   Oh please please please don't try to correct me on this one. I don't care if it's just camera angle or photo illusion or brain damage, just let me be, let me believe what my eyes want to believe :phew:

2 hours ago, torquoiselily said:

Omergerd. I might do just do the same hahaha! They are really adorable! Oooh, I hope he'll come too! Now that YJ confirmed her appearance there, my only hope is to see them again!! Rise BoYoo shippers and unite!! Hahaha

@torquoiselilyme and you, my friend. I've been hoping that Blossom would take us by surprise, again, this time with a last-minute annoucement confirming Bogum's attendance at YBA. My expectations bloomed when I learned that YBA's location is just a few hours by plane from his upcoming event. I was hoping that pretty rainbow unicorns will magically bring him to where Yoojung will suppose to be, just like in those wonderful fanfics (remember when he secretly flew to Saipan?) :wub:

But then @tares1975yanked me back to earth :tears:  I guess I must be grateful with all the truckload of lovely Boyoo moments that heavens had granted, and sincerely support Bogum to slay his finals. Education comes first! 

2 hours ago, tares1975 said:

sorry to cut your post..

I have found the FA in twitter posted that BG will have the Final Exam on 20-Dec that he shouldn't be absent. I have low expectation to see him with YJ at YahooBuzz but still hope. :tears:

45 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

since my life today is quite busy...just passing by to confess something..so after seeing the post of my lovelies @cici1 @Li-Yi Chen @Edith Fabian 

"CONFESSION OF A BOYOO LOVER"

....while discussing the immortal and passionate kiss in episode 18,can't contain my head to tilt also from left to right:joy:why I say Immortal kiss coz no matter how many times I watched this scene every time I rerun the MDBC before going to sleep:phew: :grimace:THIS KISS HAS THE ABILITY TO LIVE FOREVER IN MY BOYOO BODY SYSTEM...now I'm quite blushing..LOL not at all:joy::glasses:...and I won't hide it on the spoiler also..kekeke sorry for being normal on this thread..if you happen to see this post as a bad sight please don't hesitate to pm me..:kiss_wink:

pgLPlV.gif

@Kissy13 this gif that you share does not fit the core principles of this Boyoo thread. Please revise it, make it larger, and slower, and resubmit :D

29 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

actually, 요정 (yo-jeong) means fairy not 유정 (yoo-jeong) -> means warm-heartedness

PBG 보검 (bo-geom) means sword, he said his name means precious sword also

Such beautiful and meaningful names! Thanks for the enlightenment @bubblyflo

• Like 24

1 hour ago, shootingstar007 said:

Hi all,

I have no idea what this vote is for, but, as long as it has a vote for BoYoo, I am happy to vote in :sweatingbullets: *blind shipper detected* Let's make BoYoo couple the best couple of 2016! Haha. It would not be easy, though. The contenders are SongSong couple and LMH-JJH couple.

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html 

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html 

Support BoYoo couple, come on guys!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

How do you post your own pictures with url other than on IG or Twitter? Sorry, ahjumma not very tech savvy.....hehe 

Hi @saegukyoin

You have to upload your pic first from a picture host.

Try below site that  you could use:

https://imgsafe.org/ - just upload your pic once done open the pic on the other tab and copy the URL and paste it.

Hope it can help.

• Like 13

So we have monumentally surpassed 500th page and 10,000 replies in the same page and same day! :blush:

Although I'm having sore throat...... I'm going to have Ferrero Rocher to celebrate......since it looks like the medicine LY gave RaOn after the beautiful underwater rescue scene. And because BG offered YJ one at AAA 

1b14.png?w=636&h=374&crop=1

Ferrero Rocher moment @1:30 

Cr: Ruhi Lee

15 minutes ago, angelanne23 said:

Hi @saegukyoin

You have to upload your pic first from a picture host.

Try below site that  you could use:

https://imgsafe.org/ - just upload your pic once done open the pic on the other tab and copy the URL and paste it.

Hope it can help.

Thank you for the tech tips @angelanne23!

I'll try to post one soon :)

• Like 18

1 hour ago, be99lle said:

It still suits them...such meaningful names...

@torquoiselily soo cool...this reminds me of what YJ said she wanted to do next in a drama (with BG), being of opposite status, in a school setting of course...lol...nice

Why not! I will wait for that to happen! I know it will be awhile before they will get to work on a drama since all Korean dramas are like that. I'm hoping this will defy all odds and have them work together again soon!!! Please!!

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, happysloth said:

I have a comment on THAT epic kiss-among-blooming-cosmos photo. Everybody knows that Bogum had kissed, or was instructed to kiss, her philtrum only. However, from where I'm sitting, looks to me that he did not only kiss her philtrum but also her upper lip!!!!!   Oh please please please don't try to correct me on this one. I don't care if it's just camera angle or photo illusion or brain damage, just let me be, let me believe what my eyes want to believe :phew:

@torquoiselilyme and you, my friend. I've been hoping that Blossom would take us by surprise, again, this time with a last-minute annoucement confirming Bogum's attendance at YBA. My expectations bloomed when I learned that YBA's location is just a few hours by plane from his upcoming event. I was hoping that pretty rainbow unicorns will magically bring him to where Yoojung will suppose to be, just like in those wonderful fanfics (remember when he secretly flew to Saipan?) :wub:

It is what u and I think! It's neither the panning out of the camera nor the angle of it made it look that way. It's the director's prerogative on how he will film it and when to zoom in. On the other hand, it's the actor's job to put emphasis on his acting and bring forth expressions. However, No matter how the director instructed him how to do the scene, it is still the actor's instinct and ultimately, passion from within is involuntarily and subconsciously be expressed.

Secret meet up in Saipan? They have a picture to prove it! I'm not sure anymore if he went to Saipan or she went to Africa with him!?!? Hahaha! 

For anyone who missed it, it's this vid...

And here's my new one up...

• Like 18

On 12/13/2016 at 8:34 AM, gabaneme2006 said:

Ahh..BoYoo..look at what you've done to our hearts.. :wub: 

Have a great day hardcore BoYoo shipmates!

Sorry to cut your post chingu hehehe coz I have the same sentiments too...My goodness "BOYOO SHOWS HOW GREAT IT IS TO BE LOVED AND BE LOVED"...and I want to have one too but BoYoo makes me feel so happy enough to ease my longing and scaredy heart to be contented  enough to wait for my right match in a right path...:wub:

@saegukyoin I hope BOYOO MAGIC can cure your illness my friend...:blush:

@gum1626 omo!!thank you for bringing those wonderful BoYoo moments on this thread chinguya....:love:

"As for ideal type, @bubblyflo:thumbsup:

This is also his dream to meet someone that have all that package that he not yet meet then,

Notice that after MDBC, when he got interviewed again, his answer changed to : "I don't have any ideal type anymore" means "I don't even care, when love is come it's come along with that magic to me" or "I don't even have ideal type anymore because I already meet her" 

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

@saegukyoin  thank you. what  GKP?  not bo gum right ?  Lyrics are beautiful, I connect to MDBC too.  

I didn't get the taiwan FM ticket so sad. I only have a chance buy 2 times price from USA ticket sell website.BoYoo Mom want to see my son in law. :tears:

So sorry for you.....hope he will go to US to do a fanmeet there too.....or when he is filming in Hollywood......in the near future. 

Try Japan.....it's cheaper and only one price for all seats.....but public purchase is last category they will open. First will be for fan club only

Language will be difficult but.....if you really want to see him....it's really worth going to any of his fanmeet because he is doing it from his heart and not just a fan service obligation. 

• Like 12