Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

Wow, so fast!!

I am imagining Mr. Purple saying this to Miss Lillac in Bahasa Malaysia...,

and then Miss Lillac responded with the above "YEAH" gesture!!

Mr. Purple and Ms. Lilac = Violet Couple/ Lavender Couple......ahhhh suddenly it smells so nice in here......Lavender is a stress reliever right? 

http://bodyecology.com/articles/lavender_improve_skin_immune_system.php

Let's not stress out and watch happy pictures and videos of uri lavender couple

• Like 19

17 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

@torquoiselily Just when we are talking about the color purple.......she does look nice in this pretty pastel......maybe someone who just got back to Korea requested her to wear this color? 

I was about to say this also..OHH IT'S PURPLE!!!:blush:kekeke and SOMEone was holding his phone...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:love:

So hyper with your story as well chinguya..So happy to hear this kind of stories..makes my heart full of Ra On as well..:blush:

17 hours ago, torquoiselily said:

Aww... that was quick!

YJ finished and walking back out...

Her popularity has risen and my golly, she's always surrounded by paparazzis! They just love her! Wow! I'm happy that she's where she is supposed to be even before!! 

My goodness our girl is really pretty and so much happy this days!!!How can you not love her?So lovable and adorable in so many ways...I remembered SOMEone interview that YOU CAN'T HELP TO LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT WAY COZ SHE'S REALLY LOVABLE...

Thank you chinguya!!For doing live updates as well..mwahhh!!:kiss_wink:

• Like 21

Just now, Kissy13 said:

I was about to say this also..OHH IT'S PURPLE!!!:blush:kekeke and SOMEone was holding his phone...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:love:

So hyper with your story as well chinguya..So happy to hear this kind of stories..makes my heart full of Ra On as well..:blush:

My goodness our girl is really pretty and so much happy this days!!!How can you not love her?So lovable and adorable in so many ways...I remembered SOMEone interview that YOU CAN'T HELP TO LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT WAY COZ SHE'S REALLY LOVABLE...

Thank you chinguya!!For doing live updates as well..mwahhh!!:kiss_wink:

Hahaha! All for our ship to sail....

yessss! One can't help but be mesmerized by Yoojungie's presence! She's just lovely and lively at the same time!!! Full of charm... 

Like this...

• Like 23

@saegukyoin I will watch the video later and try to guess which among those lively fans you are kekeke

@torquoiselily hehehe I find her fluffy face still adorable!!My goodness I'm so hyper again!

@bubblyflo @saegukyoin pardon my delulu mind but "ONE THING THAT POP UP ON MY MIND FIRST AFTER THE COLOR PURPLE BROUGHT UP".........COSMOS KISSING SCENE...hmmmm He can't remember the scene but he sure remember the "COLOR OF THE DRESS WHILE MAKING THE SCENE":wub::glasses:

Purple and its lighter lavender shades have a special, almost sacred, place in nature, where lavender, orchid, lilac and violet flowers are often delicate and considered precious. While purple is the color of royalty, lavenderis the color of femininity. ... Lavender symbolizes purity, devotion and love.

• Like 21

Today i felt sad for maybe she didnt attend  her class today because she not feeling well bcoz of wisdom tooth but she is very professional actress whether she like it or not she attend her prior commitment.i wish someone take care of her gave her a hug or kissperin.hahahahh.

• Like 7

Although Yoo Jung-ie is my personal bias, I cannot help but be amazed at this kid... I'm so proud of him, he remained humble amidst the overflowing fame and love he has now... A very well-grounded person... Noona here loves you Bo Gum-ah!.... :blush::heart: Anyone with a kind soul my dear shippers if you know the song title on this video?... Thank you!:wub:

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Although Yoo Jung-ie is my personal bias, I cannot help but be amazed at this kid... I'm so proud of him, he remained humble amidst the overflowing fame and love he has now... A very well-grounded person... Noona here loves you Bo Gum-ah!.... :blush::heart: Anyone with a kind soul my dear shippers if you know the song title on this video?... Thank you!:wub:

Likewise! She's mine too yet both have remained humble amidst their super popularity status!! I know it's hard to have this kind of attention, but their upbringing is the best of all mankind, lol. They are kind hearted souls!!

Anyway, the song is also my fave but this is an old one. It's from my other gal bias (sorry!). The show is Full House and Lyn sang it, title is Geu De Ji Geum! 

Seriously people... BREATH OF FRESH AIR!! she's the fairest of them all.... 

• Like 23

@peachlover777

Raya in Malay means celebration/ great

originally it's from sanskrit which literally means flow of a river, zeal, ardour, quickness, force or velocity. Raya also means   Prince, King......

https://www.pitarau.com/meaning-of-raya

Raon.....as we know it, means enjoyment.....our Prince's enjoyment.....how apt....

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, torquoiselily said:

Likewise! She's mine too yet both have remained humble amidst their super popularity status!! I know it's hard to have this kind of attention, but their upbringing is the best of all mankind, lol. They are kind hearted souls!!

Anyway, the song is also my fave but this is an old one. It's from my other gal bias (sorry!) and the show is Full House and the it's from Lyn, title is Geu De Ji Geum! 

Omona chingedeul!... Very well said... We love them so muchhh!!!... My heart is full of Raon today chingu!... Yoo Jung-ie is so cute today despite her swollen cheeks....hehe... Thank you so much chingu for the song title...:blush:  mwahhh...:heart:

@tranboyoo truly is Yoo Jung Magic chingu!... but if we will combine them its Super Duper Boyoo Magic!...Lovin it!...:heart:

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, tranboyoo said:

Just wanna say: It's Yoo Jung magic. Her fans are so adorable too.

Woooow! She rose up again! BoYoo fighting. Who knows... maybe they'll give out a forced best female and male awards then since both individual fandoms are on full voting force!!! Let's pray for that so it's BoYoo for the win!!

6 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Omona chingedeul!... Very well said... We love them so muchhh!!!... My heart is full of Raon today chingu!... Yoo Jung-ie is so cute today despite her swollen cheeks....hehe... Thank you so much chingu for the song title...:blush:  mwahhh...:heart:

IKR! No swollen cheek can deter her from looking so adorbs still! If it was me besides the look, I would still be in pain and cussing over it and being a drama queen that I really am. But her, she doesn't look like someone who had bout of dental probs! Geez! Her smiles took away her own pain lol! 

• Like 18

19 minutes ago, louise31 said:

I know right......

By the way, I also want to add, that Bogum is still so clueless as to how famous he is, and how much his fans know about him....

He kept using the phrase....."do you know bla....bla....bla????" and the fans will like scream yes, or ne.....and he will be so surprised....

For example, one of the game was request for him to sing d.ear's 24 December. And he was like.....how do you know the song? Have you seen my "movie" (MV)??? 

And at the farewell part, he said to take care and to go back safely etc....in Korean, and fans were like screaming.....ne.....ne.....and he asked if fans understand Korean @5:40 in this video:

• Like 22