Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Was lurking at work then got home and finished reading everyone's post.....OMG, couldn't contain myself from being happy seeing uri couple presenting awards and walking together........almost melted into a puddle again there for a minute from all the beautifulness from these two adorable puppies ....waaaaaaaaaaa....not to mention their matching outfits, complementing each other...uri YJ was sooo beautiful with all her dresses and always uri BG handsome as ever.....oh my gosh..and when he said his line from the show, ooooooh, makes your heart melt...lol...who wouldn't blush from that, he looked all shy....they sure saved the very best for last...lol...

Thank You All and everyone for the updates, pics, videos and gifs (for us who weren't able to watch it live)... everyone is awesome!!!!!!! 

• Like 24

1 minute ago, tares1975 said:

Yep, I think about this too.

BG wants YJ giving all her attention to him only.. He likes someone who take care him like a mother, but at the same time is also like a friend, "Age difference doesn’t matter.. hahaha :wub:

Yess yess! I am soo estatic when I saw his line "Age difference doesn’t matter" Obviously he said it after he HAD met someone with different age :blush:

• Like 23