Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

8 hours ago, in00022 said:

Screenshot_2016-11-26-12-00-50-1-1_zpsko

And this happened after the gumiho reunion, right? Hah! BoGum wall activated! Just like what @louise31 thought..that wall is all surrounding, hmm? probably asked for her mom's permission to bring Yoo Jungie with him..very polite!

@bubblyflo hope they go together at MAMA..tvN will have a live coverage on that, I heard..and we have tvN channel at home.

• Like 23

20 hours ago, buttercup18 said:

@torquoiselily.. they hv a project, an important one.. their project now is to build stronger long last relationship based on true love story...  :D:heart: 

ahhhhhh!!!I will support this project all the way!!!!:blush::heart:

18 hours ago, in00022 said:

JinYoung IG update 

Omo .... BoYoo :wub: and KDY and JY .... so happy to see them together again and to see them support each other after moonlight  :)

Wahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They're together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Omo!!I want to hug you my friend for bringing this blessings to us!!Makes my heart so happy!!!!Bo Gum ah I will also pretend not to see how happy you are on this picture..I will also pretend that contented smile of yours on this picture :love::heart::heart:ehhh!!

@Ahpheng thanks again chinguya!!!:blush:

@ssamm fighting!!You can do it chingu!!This thread is moving so fast hehehe:blush:

17 hours ago, tares1975 said:

@Kissy13 & all Chingus,

Flower blooming in our hearts today.:blush:

My friend in Seoul told me that Last night was the First SnowFall in Seoul (correct me if wrong).

You know?

... IF two people who like each other see the first snow of the year, True love will blossom among them.

... And IF you confess Loving to the one you love, It's meaningful and high potential into success.  

:wub::heart::wub:

I don't have any idea also chingu:blush:..but if it's true then I want to be delulu on this and gladly tell all the shippers on this thread that they meet last night and BoYoo saw the first snow fall and tell each other sweet little things while enjoying the scenery... no need to confess since they already confess each other feelings long time ago hehehe delulu mode on it's highest peak...:love:

• Like 24

16 hours ago, cici1 said:

I really want to see BG panic LOL..

Your cousin, he has good eyes for a real gem. Who can resists YJ. She is a girl who broke BG's wall :w00t::w00t::w00t:  

elderly will call her, their granddaugther

Moms will call her, their daughter

ahjusi(s) want her to be their daugther in law

oppa(s) and unni will call her, their dongseng

For me, YJ is my girl crush. 

Hide contents

And BG call her, his person :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hahaha should we make him panic more???just kidding...Oh how I love my cousin too but want to tap his head real hard everytime I hear that his better than Bo Gum..:joy:

• Like 12

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

@Kissy13 YAY! Chingu we're ALIVVVEEEEE!!!!!.... Good to know you like the dresses... Ikr, I think the same way too when I first saw that red dress, but it can always be adjusted as not to reveal anything on that part (you know what I'm talking about right?) because our Yoo Jung-ie is still our baby after all... I love how your cousin's fangirling on YJ...it must have been such a sight...hahaha...:blush:

Edit: my mom saw YJ's photo this morning too and her videos on bts mdbc, she immediately told me how beautiful YJ is...knowing my mom really has high standard with her actresses too and she doesnt watch k-drama's...now she wants to watch mdbc bcoz of YJ...she mustv'ed been in awe of YJ...:blush:

Hide contents

And ohhh...LMH the proposal guy of Jungie...my delulu mind says, PBG must'ved known of that proposal thingy...that's why he just popped out of nowhere last night... just joking...maybe they really had plans to meet that night...what do u think chingu?:glasses:

Yeah!!!!So Alive!!!!:blush:hehehe I love him but hate him and get so amused that his so into Yoo Jungie..hehehe 

Spoiler

My delulu mind tells the same..on the back of Bo Gum's head..

I WILL NOT PERMIT IT!!SHE'S MINE!!

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

And this happened after the gumiho reunion, right? Hah! BoGum wall activated! Just like what @louise31 thought..that wall is all surrounding, hmm? probably asked for her mom's permission to bring Yoo Jungie with him..very polite!

@bubblyflo hope they go together at MAMA..tvN will have a live coverage on that, I heard..and we have tvN channel at home.

@Edith Fabian LOL! ... #bogumwallactivated... Made my day really chingu!...hahaha...:grin:

• Like 11

woahhhh i haven't been able to log in to my Soompi account for days!!!! i was dying to comment on so many things and guess what, i've forgotten everything now lol 

btw loving the new picture of our F4, thanks to jinyoungie!! :wub::wub:

• Like 20

48 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Hahaha should we make him panic more???just kidding...Oh how I love my cousin too but want to tap his head real hard everytime I hear that his better than Bo Gum..:joy:

really want to, but don't know how  :joy: . BG!! u have another rival here. better u treat YJ well. (anw, he always treats her well) 

22 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Hahaha my delulu mind tell that BG is already know that YJ want to meet gumiho casts, therefore he went there with Yoojung first. 

Look at LMH face, it's not happy?? who's take the photo?  don't tell me it's BG hahaha delulu 

(delulu) not to mention YJ and BG wore (almost) matchy matchy sweater at the night..  #bogumwallactivated

• Like 19