Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

27 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Hi chingus! Woaahh... So many pages ive finally managed to read! Hmmm... Btw... Did BG AND YJ follow each other in IG??

I think pbg doesn't have instagram account...

They update their own social media, pbg's twitter / kyj's instagram... But recently they (often) update or online almost at the same time.. (Cmiiw) And the caption sometimes related (at least that's what my delulu mind said hahaha)

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

he may have a secret ig account :))

Maybe yessss, he has... Hahaha..... As i heard someone said here that some other actors/ actresses (including yoojung) have their own private account besides the official one.. :)) 

• Like 14

15 hours ago, tares1975 said:

Live Melon music awards started, wait for BG's baby doll ^^

Thanks a Lot chinggu. Btw Kim Barby (i just love this name :wub:) will be presented an award or one of mc??

Spoiler

hahhaha.. im so sowrrry bfore but can't help to write this coz i don't have anybody to share if not here :blush:..I know this not a problem or an issue or whatever the word. But idk im kind of glad n relief that BGmy didn't invited to melon coz the three ladies are there. This will happen sooner or latter coz they live in the same industries, but right now is better this way due the shipper thingy wheater that included THE HOTTEST N THE MOST WANTED NAMJA IN SK BGmy is kind of HOT right now . Every ship will claim any pic/vid/words as their treasure of their shipper. I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT :confounded:..

Sorry for my poor heart shipper (btw Im joined Omma BoYoo army .. hello all Great Omma here love ya :heart:)

wait wait, the red carpet already ended, i haven't seen Kim Barby, is she missed the red carpet???

• Like 19

Still haven't got a glimpse of uri Yoo Jungie in red carpet..maybe she's the host?

@pearl2316It is my honor to finally meet you here..thank you for all your infos and amazing post on twitter about Yoo Jung and Bo Gum..:blush::heart:been sharing your tweets on this thread and I hope you don't mind..:blush:Kudos!We are so filled with this adorable and lovable cuties because of you..really really thankful to you..:blush:

• Like 21