Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Yes!!! Finally BoYoo shippers around the world can rejoice! funny how a simple video or pic of them side by side like this could drive us all crazy... the good kind of crazy that is lol. Anyway, someone asked for a zoomed in video of them at the airport ? I found this on IG. It's still pretty blurry, but maybe some with hawk eyes can probably spot something that wasn't discussed before. Noticed how there were also other people in the front much closer to the trio that also took pics/recorded them. I wonder if they already uploaded those pics/ vids. 

credits to the owner. 

• Like 19

I don't understand how can DY and chea soo bin have pictures when they reached Korea 

https://mobile.twitter.com/pearl0024/status/790693654037835776/photo/1

And not park bo gum and Kim yoo Jung, weren't they on the same plane??? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/pearl0024/status/790694074768502784?p=

Or did they elope and decided to go for the night ?? Hhh anyway hope someone took pictures even individiually is fine by me

• Like 23

@Phuong Dinh can I kiss those shipper hawk eyes :wub:

Thank you so much for the detailed photos. No grammar mistakes shall stop us loving your post!

I fell asleep last night after being tired from work & shopping to ease my heart on my first day without mdbc. The minute I opened my eyes this morning I went straight to this forum and surprisingly blessed with photo of our beloved boyoo.. How wonderful this morning is...

I really love my fellow shippers :heart:

• Like 20

Best day ever!!!! I could not believe my eyes when I saw the pictures and video. Our OTP totally forgot about DY...ahahaha. I think they should be back already because it's 830am in Korea and wasn't the flight supposed to land at 630ish? I guess they split up again when boarding the plane because BG was with his manager again. 

• Like 15

AHHHHHHHHHHH...I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ALL THINK! IF I HAVE TO VOODOO DANCE ALL NIGHT TO SEE MY OTP SIDE BY SIDE AGAIN, I WILL DO IT!!

But I need to garner all of you shippers to do it with me! We have to harner the powers of none other than Queen Bey! This song speaks straight to my heart about our OTP! More people, more power! So C'mon chingus... Dance! 

Sway to the left... Sway to the right..  shake your head ..... shake your booty....

You could be a sweet dream or beautiful nightmare....Either way I don't wanna wake up from yooouuuuuu

• Like 19

4 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Not only YJ skipped DY to come to BG but BG also ignored DY to walk with YJ as soon as YJ reached him (BG didn't even bait an eye on his bro DY, he just turned and walked out with YJ immediately, wait I thought you two are Cebu couple, BoDong? :phew:

Watching this clip so many times makes me realized how incredibly and naturally in sync BG & YJ were, as if they actually did telepathy with each other. It almost looked like an act of instinct from both of them. Dare I say, that moment they looked so much like bf-gf who knows exactly what the other gonna do :wub:

Now I understand exactly why their agencies had to do some PR & management control. Their chemistry is on fire even in such briefest and blurriest moments :w00t:

I know right...even in a single blurry shot. You can feel it coming out at you!

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

AHHHHHHHHHHH...I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ALL THINK! IF I HAVE TO VOODOO DANCE ALL NIGHT TO SEE MY OTP SIDE BY SIDE AGAIN, I WILL DO IT!!

But I need to garner all of you shippers to do it with me! We have to harner the powers of none other than Queen Bey! This song speaks straight to my heart about our OTP! More people, more power! So C'mon chingus... Dance! 

Sway to the left... Sway to the right..  shake your head ..... shake your booty....

You could be a sweet dream or beautiful nightmare....Either way I don't wanna wake up from yooouuuuuu

@Mepuppy honestly I think with all of these good news of our BoYoo, we owe it all to your miraculously voodoo dance chingu!!!... It gives off a positive vibe everytime you feel like voodoo dancing...hahahahaha.........:glasses::thumbsup:

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, yvettiepie19 said:

Hi Jillia! I'm boarding this ship as well! Nice to see a familiar name on this thread.:) Are there a lot  of moonlighter shippers here too? Hi  Everyone! Your comments on this thread is making feel giddy. 

These pics and videos of our fav OTP became my icing on the cake today on top of my benign tumor result. :sweatingbullets:

I think what that their managers and agencies  are doing is quite pathetic. I know that they are avoiding any scandals but If they are not guilty of anything then they should just act like they both do around their friends. Bearing no malice to us fans. The thing is the more they hide their friendship the more we assume that there is indeed something going on between them.

Basic example: Park Shin Hye and Yonghwa. I was a die hard shipper of these 2. They denied it over and over again but they never avoided the public. Infact Yonghwa gave PSH flowers during an award show on National TV..3x and Shin Hye watches CNBLUE's  concerts and one time she even watch it with yonghwa's mom. The scandal about them didn't stop them both from showing their friendship and support to each other. Which earned them more respect from the public.

After a while their fans and shippers realized that they are just really super close friends. Shipping them both did not affect their careers negatively.

So I hope PBG and KYJ's agencies  takes a different approach in handling this. They should let the fans see how the drama really made them close to each other. It only becomes a scandal when you keep denying and then one day they get caught on a date. I know KYJ is still a minor, JY is older than PBG but when YJ  shared a picture  of them together to show their fans that they indeed became good friends after the drama ended meant so much to all of us right? 

Also it's quite unfair to all the loyal fans who supported MDBC all through out during it's airtime,  thay they are being so stingy on showing our fav OTP together, after all it's only been a wk. Kdrama withdrawal is a tough one to beat. And pretty soon other countries will be airing this drama. Sorry for the long post.. I hope BoYoo couple doesn't become the mermaid who disappeared like bubbles infront of their fans after their drama ended. 

• Like 4