[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

Started...

Confrontation scene...Song remembers how Do told him to go here..he was not happy

Nurses team new against old one...this will be funny...the way old one looking at them hehe

When I saw this scene, in episode six, I only thought in a rugby match. :sweatingbullets: I think this will be like that... intense... :rolleyes: :lol:

I can see why the love triangle is blooming, seeing how nice SJ is to IB, I'm sure she will melt his heart one day, or he may even already have a love-hate relationship with her :P

Our main OTP is going snail speed after the super sonic speed on Ep1, well at least we have another hand holding romantic scene to look forward to from the fan cam pics! but then they will slot in little sweet moments of our OTP in each episode just to whet our appetite. :sweatingbullets:

@zagigirl yes the spy nurse gets on my nerves too :crazy:

And I love love the way TK observe how happy SJ is with the new equipment and how he look at her with that fatherly look and smile. Actually I have a wild idea, I was thinking TK and Dir Do might both know SJ's mum. What if TK is SJ's dad? bwahahaha ok getting a bit carried away.

Show has a way to end to make you want to look forward to the next episode, you got me show, I'll be watching it again tomorrow for sure.

9 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Mmmm... the secret admirer heart fluttering scene... "heart beating fast ..cant breathe..." heee

I think she literally holding her breath there :lol: ah but poor girl's heart will be crushed since DJ only has eyes for SJ. He has not wavered for the last 5 years until now, maybe she might end up with IB instead? :P

From tonight's ep it seems IB and SJ arent related at all... IB is all rude to her implying that she's an extra-martial child and that it doesnt bother him to which SJ is all shocked that he thinks that she is is half sister. Im shocked too... you mean your not related?? :crazy:

2016112822365743489_1.jpg

Source: http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2016112822365743489

2 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

From tonight's ep it seems IB and SJ arent related at all... IB is all rude to her implying that she's an extra-martial child and that it doesnt bother him to which SJ is all shocked that he thinks that she is is half sister. Im shocked too... you mean your not related?? :crazy:

Source: http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2016112822365743489

Omo so that what's he's saying? so we can already cross out that possibility? So SJ is just grateful that Dir Do took her in, probably help her thru her studies to bring her where she is? But why is Dir Do so kind to her when we know he is such a scumbag lol...I definitely can hear your disappointment there that they are not related :sweatingbullets: which means yeah the triangle relationship is gonna happen no matter what....but the thing is the relationship between DJ and SJ hasn't even started! :huh: I hope it starts soon like real soon....

21 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Mmmm... the secret admirer heart fluttering scene... "heart beating fast ..cant breathe..." heee

I think this will be a good thing because SJ can realize this and start feeling jealous. Thus she could begin to define the limits of her territory, so that no one can snatch DJ. 

17 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Omo so that what's he's saying? so we can already cross out that possibility? So SJ is just grateful that Dir Do took her in, probably help her thru her studies to bring her where she is? But why is Dir Do so kind to her when we know he is such a scumbag lol...I definitely can hear your disappointment there that they are not related :sweatingbullets: which means yeah the triangle relationship is gonna happen no matter what....but the thing is the relationship between DJ and SJ hasn't even started! :huh: I hope it starts soon like real soon....

I believe it will happen real soon as from the IG spoilers that @demarchelier posted earlier he held her hands and seems to be placing them in his jacket pocket. 

Spoiler

After he asked her out she flicked his forehead telling him to concentrate on getting back to the surgery to help TK he told her to think about it and that he'll ask her again when he comes back. 

@zagigirl yeah the preview is pretty vague with details. Both SJ and DJ didnt appear in it. I hope the killer cameo didnt injure her or anyone..

Please someone tell me what is the purpose of that girl, maybe from China, who is having a huge crush on KDJ that she stayed in the hospital as a helper/cleaning lady? Is she going to have a story line with him? I thought we already had our main OTP!

Image result for romantic doctor teacher kim episode 7Image result for romantic doctor teacher kim episode 7Image result for romantic doctor teacher kim episode 7Image result for romantic doctor teacher kim episode 7Image result for romantic doctor teacher kim episode 7

Related image   It's what makes a drama exciting trying to place each piece...

There is so much going on and so many stories within this drama like a busy puzzle it's a bit hard to see everything and to keep up.  Not to mention I have placed a few pieces only to realize I didn't have them in the right place LOL.  I love how a hospital in the middle of no where filled with characters who each have their own story to tell and are over lapping as well.  Interesting enough to make one feel like Sherlock Holmes looking for clues and better understanding.  A hospital for the sick yet filled with workers & healers who in fact are in need of healing in one way or another themselves...

Yet to me this is the magic of this drama and of course my favorite part romance which I have a feeling is just about to heat up again at least I hope so:w00t:The characters are so colorful and so unique that I can't wait to find out more about each one.  I find myself moving from one emotion to the next and laughter being in the oddest places but what I loved was watching SHJ singing Loser in last weeks episode don't think I will ever forget that, her character is pretty much amazing!

Looking forward to watching the latest episode with subs and thanks to all those here who give insight of their own and make it that much more fun:D

1 hour ago, hell59 said:

Please someone tell me what is the purpose of that girl, maybe from China, who is having a huge crush on KDJ that she stayed in the hospital as a helper/cleaning lady? Is she going to have a story line with him? I thought we already had our main OTP!

@hell59  I think that she will help to SJ realize her love for DJ She's fighting with her feelings, so this girls can make her understand that anything can happen. Just thinking a possibility...

5 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:wub: i like her...them...won't go there ;)

4 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I think she literally holding her breath there :lol: ah but poor girl's heart will be crushed since DJ only has eyes for SJ. He has not wavered for the last 5 years until now, maybe she might end up with IB instead? :P

No IB chingu...that male cute 'nurse'...he really likes her...she'll see that after a while....i'll ship them :wub:

@Kasmic they maintained the ratings, they should develop the love story line more quickly, :) I wonder if we will get those fan cam scenes of their hand holding this week or next? SJ didn't say no to DJ's request's for dating although she didn't say yes either. I love how DJ is so openly caring and showing his intention, so I hope this push and pull thingy won't drag any longer.

@zagigirl you're right, I totally forgot about Nurse Park! :sweatingbullets: awww then poor IB has no one? since ermmm SJ is already taken :P and I'm sure she didn't look at him in that way, more like noona watching over dongsaeng.

@andreasofia16 I like your description, define her territorial limits :w00t: like I say earlier, I would like to see a jealous SJ too! But I bet DJ would be very happy with that.;)

Hope I can find some time to catch the subs today later on! And while we know SJ should be safe from the awful thug but I hope she doesn't get injured any more in tonight's episode! maybe DJ might get hurt saving her and she accept him bec of this...hahaha #RDTK fighting!

Story is good but I hate that they are called professionals that they respond like an unlearned doctors

1. SJ learned already how to obey but still learning.

2. DJ is learning but got rattled with his past and for all the things that turned him as a monster.  But DJ pls don't care whatever position given to you. It's all worth being with Dr. Kim. Even its not Dr Kim be whatever you can either to observe, learn so it's worth to be performing saving lives. Personally, I rather die than be in the middle of your childish responses. You are not worth the top of the class. If I were IB there's nothing to be compared of. 

3. IB your dad is something. It's not even family when he compares you to someone.  If you want to be the best doctor be a good doctor --- a doctor who saves lives and not thinking of being good in operating but thinks of being high and mighty.

**** I don't like the whole writing today and making my Doldam staff stupid when they are the best doctors, nurses and other crew because they have a heart and this is just a proof that Geodae Hospital (whatever the correct name) are all about position and designation. Anyway, I'm not the writer but its too much to watch childishness when they are all professionals. I'm now worried going to hospitals more. I'm trying to relate the boastful staff of hospitals I've encountered.  They must have been degraded so much. 

Do wants to stop Kim's surgeon career for good...he really is a piece of work...think he even have something on doldam hospital director...well this time might be a bit harder to make all people here to be against Kim like they were 15 years ago

Do: i don't want a loser son :angry:...he is the only real loser here...i'm so pis*ed :angry:...really hope this kid will use his own head...don't mind if he become as good as DJ, not second like Do said, but just to help people in need not to be a jerk

How old is that file cabinet? Vintage furniture is popular these days :lol:...that was good

So IB feels inferior to DJ thats why his statement he's not good on surgeries triggered him to punch...there is a saying it doesn't hurt if it's not true

The way SJ was surprised IB thinks she's Do's daughter seems she's not!!!

Though i didn't like the way Kim told DJ they don't need him i understand he wanted to see IB operate...and DJ had his mind occupied with other things...Kim was right about that

Aigoo..that gangster just came as ordered to make things even more difficult for Kim :rolleyes:

Back to lighter stuff...DJ said to SJ he will ask her out again twice...wonder will she accept...or will he make another round of 3 q's more :P

43 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@zagigirl you're right, I totally forgot about Nurse Park! :sweatingbullets: awww then poor IB has no one? since ermmm SJ is already taken :P and I'm sure she didn't look at him in that way, more like noona watching over dongsaeng.

Don't worry about IB...he'll get some very valuable knowledge here...a few good friends...then he'll get back to main hospital and on a blind date will meet a girl with suitable background :P

...or...Park will switch his love interest to only one of the cute among nurses that arrived...and IB will go with chinese girl to China ;)

7 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@zagigirl yeah the preview is pretty vague with details. Both SJ and DJ didnt appear in it. I hope the killer cameo didnt injure her or anyone..

Don't think so...Kim is not upset...think he would be if anything happend to either of his staff

Well he may punch DJ...he's used to that allready :P...and its ok for SJ to pet him a bit :wub:

Archived