[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

BLACKPINK's 'THE MOVIE', produced in celebration of the 5th anniversary of their debut will be presented at the film market at Cannes Film Festival and later on will be released in more than 100 countries! 

OSEN NEWS: BLACKPINK LISA is preparing for her solo debut and will be filming her solo music video this week, summer debut is around the corner!

LISA is set to make her solo debut this summer, starting filming a music video for her new song this week.

The youngest, Lee Soohyun, personally guided Rosé around the accommodation. Rosé jokingly said to Lee Soo-hyun, who was worried that the room was small for the four of them, "I'm just going to sleep hugging you."

Rosé surprised everyone at the scene by reinterpreting the unexpected song with her unique voice during the pratice at the accommodation. In particular, Onew and Soohyun said, "I feel like I'm in Maldives”, and recalled exotic scenes while listening to Rosé's song.

Rosé surprised everyone at the scene by reinterpreting the unexpected song with her unique voice during the pratice at the accommodation. In particular, Onew and Soohyun said, "I feel like I'm in Maldives”, and recalled exotic scenes while listening to Rosé's song.

After practicing, Rosé turned into a dish-washing fairy with pink rubber gloves, saying, "I'll wash the dishes." She showed off her housekeeping qualities by doing the dishes, cleaning the sink and recycling perfectly.