[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

Regarding BLACKPINK’s First Official Album

Hello, this is YG Entertainment.

First of all, we would like to thank our fans for always supporting and showing love.

We would like to inform you on BLACKPINK’s plans this year.

After long hours of work, we’ve completed recording over 10 tracks of BLACKPINK’s new songs, which compose BLACKPINK’s first official album.

BLACKPINK’s first beginning in 2020 will be releasing the pre-release title in June.

The group is currently almost done on preparing for visual shooting and choreography practice.

The second plan is to release the second single on a special format in either July or August.

Please understand that we can’t speak of details at this moment.

We are planning to release BLACKPINK’s first official album in September.

As we’ve prepared for this album for a long time, we will release contents in 3 different terms so that the group will get opportunities to visit the fans  with more contents and performances.

Please look forward to Lady Gaga’s upcoming “Sour Candy” to be released on May 29, which BLACKPINK participated on. YG Entertainment will run global projects with Universal Music, the biggest music label on the planet, for BLACKPINK’s leap into the global market.

Please show love and support towards BLACKPINK and the members, sincerely working hard for their upcoming comeback.

Thank you.

© https://yg-life.com/archives/155105?lang=en

Lisa Revealed What It's Like to Live Together with BLACKPINK Members for Almost 10 Years

Lisa talked more about sharing a house with the other BLACKPINK members.

On the latest episode of the Chinese survival program 'Youth with You,' Lisa, the dance mentor for the trainees, talked more about living with BLACKPINK members.  

Lisa started, "Last, last time, they bought me like a mini-refrigerator so I just like put it in my room so I don't have to go out and get some drink."

When asked if she lives together with other members all the time, Lisa said, "Yes, it's almost 10 years already that we're living together." 

Lisa then shared how they overcome their hard times. She explained, "When I feel down or anyone feels down, we're gonna like, 'Oh, let's go have some good food,' 'Let's go have some dessert' or 'Let's have like spicy food,' because you know, like, when you eat spicy food, your stress is just gone.'

Being a maknae in the team, Lisa revealed that the other members actually take very good care of her. She said, "At first, I couldn't really speak the language. One of my members, she always takes care of me."

© https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/05/19/lisa-revealed-what-it-s-like-to-live-together-with-blackpink-members-for-almost-10-years-352144

BLACKPINK’s Lisa Expresses Why She Loves Her Job

BLACKPINK’s Lisa showcased her lovely charisma in a recent pictorial for fashion magazine Allure!

During the photo shoot, Lisa showcased a variety of makeup styles that matched her flawless skin.

In the interview following the photo shoot, Lisa shared, “My work is amazing because many people love me as I am. I love myself, too. I don’t want to lose this for the rest of my life."

Lisa also mentioned the current standstill due to COVID-19. She said, “We’re in a situation where we can’t do much for the sake of everyone’s health and safety, so I’m also being careful. It’s a shame that we can’t meet our fans in person, but we’re working hard on preparing to impress fans further.”

The full pictorial and interview will be unveiled in the June issue of “Allure.”

BLACKPINK recently announced their plans for a three-step comeback that will begin in June.