[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Can anyone please add me to the private group chat? Thank you.

I've been a silent reader for months and I finally managed to get myself an account because I can't wait to see the behind the scenes clips from the DVD.

JongJoo, fighting!

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, bitcxh said:

Can anyone please add me to the private group chat? Thank you.

I've been a silent reader for months and I finally managed to get myself an account because I can't wait to see the behind the scenes clips from the DVD.

JongJoo, fighting!

hora~  me too, I want to chat with all~ chatting is might be possible to talk something that we never talk in jongjoo forum ~ 

@bitcxh MBC is taking a very strict stance on copyright regarding the material on the DVD, and so it is not possible at this time to share video clips from it. If you do not live in Korea and would like to buy a copy, however, it's possible to order it internationally. Gmarket.com is the company that MBC Brand store was referring people to (same price as walking into their store, plus postage to your country). Or you can also get it from yesasia.com, but the price is significantly higher. I want to say there is another online store in Korea that also carries it, but I don't remember the name (it's something similar to yesasia). Sorry, I know it's not the answer you are hoping for! But if you do want to buy it, there is at least a way.

• Like 6

So, how reliable is allkpop.com? Just saw an article about our girl with pictures from Vogue Taiwan from the other day (only, they are ones from her Lipault trip to France that we already saw). The article was from yesterday and it says she has confirmed a role in Jin Roh: the Wolf Brigade. I know she was offered the role, but this is the first time I've heard it was confirmed (and I'm surprised I didn't hear anything on Soompi first). Is this true? 

@frozentundra Many people say that this page is a lot of gossip, which in some cases even foments rivalry, that is why some prefer Soompi before Allkpop, but I think that most of its news is also true, but it would be better to wait if other web sites confirm it, preferably NAVER, because  from there other websites translate the news. But what is it Jin Roh: the Wolf Brigade? a new movie? i had no idea she was planning to get a role there.

• Like 2

It's a movie. I think it is either another Japanese remake or a manga adaptation? When I've seen it come up, people seem to have a positive outlook on it. I saw on various sites that her current costar (from Golden Slumber) had confirmed and that she was viewing the offer positively. But yeah, no mention anywhere else, and so my first thought was to question it. After all, the last time she herself said anything about her future plans, she said she was looking for a project that was interesting or had a good director like W. (I guess if she had not confirmed anything yet she wouldn't talk about it anyway, though.)

Because the internet creepily knows everything about you, whenever I open my google app it pulls up news stories about Korea/dramas/etc. Most of them are lurid clickbaity things, but I'm always surprised at how infrequently JS and HJ show up. Other people get wild rumors written about them all the time, but someone is doing a good job keeping that stuff down for our couple.

• Like 8

Hello, I have been a silent reader
Most of the time I am shipper of the couples who make the characters in k-dramas and j-dramas, and I have rarely been a shipper of actors and actresses as couples in real life, but since W, I actually believe That both LJS and HHJ could be a great couple in real life, I really hope that one day they will be couple (if they are not dating already, because seriously with everything we have seen in the making, NG, BTS and interviews ).

Can anyone please add me to the private group chat? You have no idea how much I want to talk about the content of W director cut.

Thank you.

• Like 4

lol... Can I be delulu and assume that JS hand delivered the NOYB dress to the photoshoot? Also decided to act as this anonymous male model on the spot? After all, he did post about the weather "not to catch a cold" on that very day... hahaha... 

Happy Friday all! ^^

• Like 11