[Drama 2016] Father, I’ll Take Care of You 아버님 제가 모실게요

tompark

chingoos i just finished epi 36 w/subs & i must say this wld be one of my fave  episodes, it was a very touching moment for SJ & HW, i can't wait to see the next one! i luv the cliffhanger where he told him give me back my brother & another dialogue betwn the brods when they were having a drink where SJ asked HW what will he do if he's the real brod he's looking for & HW asked SJ too what he will do, it was a moving scene when HW told SJ, i'll take you back with me or something like that It was such a sad scene but at same time i felt happy that these two will once again, after 23 yrs of being apart will soon be reunited!

nice to see u here too @Ayame thx for vid @Oly40 thx as usual our OST chingoo @andy78 :) & of course i already said my hellos to the others before when i joined here! i haven't read @stroppyse thx for tlation as always!

That MJ father is seemingly cruel & how about that it wld seem DH belongs to a wealthy grandma after all!

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

The best part will be MJ eating her words when realizing that DH wasn't the low life she always wanted to remind everyone of but is much more powerful and richer than she could ever have imagined!!!  Oh heck yes, I am more than ready for that!!!:w00t:

@USAFarmgirl  I think it's rather funny that the very house MJ is living in belongs to DH. She's the one with no home no power and he so called riches are all fake.. Wait to she realizes she's been living a life of a lie she's subject to flip.. I bet she'll be back on that SJ ,arry me kick again. Adopted mom will be all for it but she will soon find out that she's poor and kick the true richers out of the house..  

Gosh I get discusseded with there superficial mom. How dare she tells them whom ever agree to help SJ and DH would be kick out the house but naked.. Well she's in for some rude akenings.. SJ is a grown man and can move out and maker his own choices about who he wants to be with.. I think once he's out of the house she has no more rights as to what he do and with whom he do it with.. 

5 hours ago, andy78 said:

ME TOO...I LOVE SJ AND DH ....THANKS FOR RECAPS PREVIEW AND UPDATES...WAITING FOR SUBTITLES

@USAFarmgirl yes i second you both, let's hope these won't be separated for too long! they need ea other now more than ever! :heart: luvd that preview where the brods are seen hugging! who cannot emote with them?  :dissapointed_relieved:

i also find Chang soo's scenes delightful,woah he can really be a good tenor at such a young age! so cute when he hugged his former mother LOL such a BIG baby!

Looks like i recap wrongly last night in certain scenes:cry:.. mianhae..

Even though HW decided to leave Korea with SW(SJ) if proven they are brothers, but i think SJ will be the one who will makes HW to stay on. JE will be the other person that will might makes him stay as well. 

Since DH has time to be alone, i hope she will use the public phone to call SJ unless she cant remember his hp number(possible as we dont remember by hard our friends' number after we saved in the contact list). Or if she is able to go pc room, she can send an email to him too. she knows about the script, hope she use this period to write them and email it to him.  I hope HW will get people to look for DH knowing that his brother SJ is so much in love with her.. SJ really do not have the time & money to do it, with so much happening at home and office.. i can understand SJ if it doesnt show him looking for her. 

By the way lee tae hwan upload a pic taken with the reporter for section tv on his instagram.. why do i feel emotional when i saw this photo? Maybe his smile? make me realized i do miss him,kekeke.. or maybe maternal instinct? he is young enough to be my son though, hahaha..  

HW demand HS to return his brother to him, stating his father's death and his missing brother.  SJ saw and rushed over to stop HW and that they are infront of the house.  HW did not want to let go of his hands and SJ called him 'hyeong', HS heard it and realized who HW is.  (My internet connection hanged for 2-3minutes again today...arrgghh)

JE was at HW house and had an argument with HW. i think grandma and SJ's mom asked JE what happened but JE didn't want to say anything so said that she doesn't know anything.

DH and grandma reached their destination and it seems like grandma asked DH not to work as well?   

MJ's father went to see his mom and demanded that she change the content of her will.  DH's grandma told him she will never amend her will till the day of her death.  

SJ's mom keep on asking HS what actually happened but HS doesn't want to tell her.  JHwa came back crying, seems like her husbnd is asking for custody of their daughter, YB.  

HS went to the rooftop, sitting at the bench.  SJ was in DH's room in deep thoughts.  HW was looking at SW's photo and gave him a call.  Thinking that it was DH, he quickly took out his phone from his pocket but realized it was HW who called him.  HW had asked him to go over.  

The next day, they went to the temple together to pay their respect to their late father.  After that, HW sent him to his office, seems like he can feel that there is still a distance between him and SJ? SJ went to MJ's father's room and had a discussion with him.  MJ's father doesn't seems to agree or compromise with what SJ has requested.  When he went back to his room, i think MJ mentioned about the writer for the drama will be Writer Choi.  Seems like she is making all the decision on her own. (I think SJ should resign from the company and go to HW office instead.  Then request HW to make him the representative of the investor (i.e. HW's company) to be involved in the drama making. In that way, he will have every say in it)

Finally we see DH!!! She is writing to SJ on her pc?Looks like there are no internet at the place they are staying so she went to a post office to use the computer over there instead.  

HJ & Ah-In were seen packing their bags, looks like she and her daughter are moving out of the house.  SJ's mom went to HW's house, demanding to see him, but HW didn't open the door for her.  She came back home and grandma told him HS is sick.  Grandma was so angry that she used a loudspeaker at the rooftop and voiced her displeasure... :D.  JE was on her way back and quickly rushed up to stop her.  

Oops... SS found out about HS using the house to take a loan for SH's business investment?  So now the whole family knew about this.  HS was so dejected he left the room.  Grandma went back to her unit and heard someone crying.  HS was in 1 of the room and revealed to his own mother that SJ is not his biological son.  

Preview: SJ went to look for HW, not sure if he is asking his brother to stop all the stuff that he is doing to HS family.. 

seems like SJ's mom knew about SJ's real identity and was unhappy with HS for hiding it for 23years.   HJ was so angry with SH on the investment and hit him with the cushion(?) or was it pillow? (SH definitely deserved it!) 

FINALLY!!!!!! SJ must have received DH's e-mail or message and went to place she is staying at.. Saw both of them running towards each other and hug at the red lighthouse!!!!! Please Writer-nim, not a dream of them, please!!! 

@chocolatepie thx for the recap and i feel like i've watched epis 37 with subs with your t/lation & as always it's a torture waiting for nxt w/end's episodes! :) I agree SJ shld leave that company & join his brother! it seems the whole family is in chaos more than ever! if i may say so, the eldest brother nvr seemed to learn a lesson for signing another contract with HW LOL; the 2nd brod is just pathetic & a cry baby (i can't stand him); the daughter is just like her mom whining every bit of minescule stuff she cld fuss about! it's indeed ironic that SJ got into the family of a man who puts their father to death just bc his dtr got a scar on her forehead! it's funny like when i first saw this father i was inwardly praising him that he was more u/standing if not reasonable in dealing with the family situation & unbeknownst to me he wld turn out as the evil in this drama! I'm sure once his wife learn of DH's b/ground being an heiress (?) to real grandma's fortune, she'll for sure eat her words! (She's on the list of the annoying characters here, the mother, daughter, 2nd son, eldest not so much except he's so greedy owning a business; wife of 2nd son can be annoying too as she's high maintenance).

@hellomomo nice vid interview & i wld also wanna know what they're saying :) i became a fan of LTH seeing/watching him in this drama, he seems like a nice person, very humble aside fr being super charmingly handsome! now i tend to see his other old projects like the drama "W" a webtoon with 2 of other popular stars and other projs he was in! i think he's a very promising young actor who's also versatile like others who also sings/models/acts!

@chocolatepie i also like his smile :) he's super charming & exudes the kind of gentleman in him! hehehe i miss him too kekeke hence while waiting for the drama epis i watch his other previous projects tho i'm not keen in stories or genre about W i'll tolerate it bc of him! :heart: (i also visited his own thread after watching epis 36 if you guys are interested in posting there here on soompi).

Preview for next Saturday:

@hibiscus23, don't trust my recap, hahaha.... there were be scenes that i would have understood wrongly lol.. and i love the thumbnail(?) of this clip! It's SJ & DH...!

I actually pity HS wife... She was told a lie by HS 23years ago, thinking SJ was his son from his marital affair.  The emotional ride she had for over 20years trying to accept SJ is not easy(even though she may not have fully accepted him as a son).   Then when the kids get older, they get into all kind of troubles.  From SH, SS to JHwa, all of them gave her troubles and problem even though they are highly educated.  

Spoiler

Regarding Lee Tae Hwan's thread on soompi, it is quite quiet...  so i followed his instagram account instead.  he has quite alot of followers.  i have seen 'High School King of Savvy" & "Pride & Prejudice" but didn't know that was him lol...haha.. but when i think back, he was very young then, 19 years old! 

@chocolatepie thanks for recap...i'm glad SJ and HW know the truth and will be able to be a real familly...what a preview! i hope is not a dream too ...DH and SJ must be together they need each other so much!HW should forget his revenge plans and be happy with JE and his brother ...

2 hours ago, chocolatepie said:

@hibiscus23, don't trust my recap, hahaha.... there were be scenes that i would have understood wrongly lol.. and i love the thumbnail(?) of this clip! It's SJ & DH...!

I actually pity HS wife... She was told a lie by HS 23years ago, thinking SJ was his son from his marital affair.  The emotional ride she had for over 20years trying to accept SJ is not easy(even though she may not have fully accepted him as a son).   Then when the kids get older, they get into all kind of troubles.  From SH, SS to JHwa, all of them gave her troubles and problem even though they are highly educated.  

Reveal hidden contents

Regarding Lee Tae Hwan's thread on soompi, it is quite quiet...  so i followed his instagram account instead.  he has quite alot of followers.  i have seen 'High School King of Savvy" & "Pride & Prejudice" but didn't know that was him lol...haha.. but when i think back, he was very young then, 19 years old! 

@chocolatepie hahaha it's OK chingoo i still got the gists no worries! i was watching the clip & literally uttering my ohs & ahs argh these two are melting our hearts! i think the writer of this drama is quite good! yeah i agree the wife had to go through so much pain for 23 yrs & that husb of hers is awful! actually if i'm not mistaken the wife regard SJ as the only one who's level-headed compared to her biological children therefore in the latest epis where she was talking to the children (HS of course was tacit, maybe bc of his sheer guilt of what he'd done to her) the wife was saying something to SJ to the effect that he's unlike the other children & shld marry a woman who's in good standing - somewhat trying to belittle his choice of girl (DH).

Spoiler

am watching his after school where this was the 5urprise debut drama of sorts! in my case FITCOY is the first time am watchingLTH & am really liking him to da max hahaha! i'm gg to watch P&P nxt when i get a chance! I know his thread is pretty quiet & it's only gg on page 3 or 4, i don't hv instagram so i can't even post there :(

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG9oavarGj5ONzGaIWohYimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzG4JEgtRptQSylSp0U1k

@chocolatepie  You should never have to feel bad about giving us your recaps because all of us are so thankful and no one expects perfection!!!!   It's your willing heart that reaches out to all of us that means more than you know.   If it wasn't for  @stroppyse, @0ly40 @Ayame and so many others here I won't name all because I will miss someone for sure. I would be like a lost sheep sometimes and it sure beats waiting on subs that often can take so very long.  Thanks to all of you for each person is unique and your thoughts and talents make this thread what it is.....  Amazing:wub:

@stroppyse woah thx chingoo,  i luvd that t/lation of yours for the interview, omo omo he wants PEB to watch the spring flowers w/him way to go LTH! am sure some young ppl out in SK will queue for this young/promising actor who's very much eligible! he's got to take more projects now that even adults or ahjummas are recognizing him for his role here in Father drama!

yes to @USAFarmgirl ---- agreed.....w/o our good chingoos u mentioned we'll be in the dark u/standing hangeul! so thx fr the bottom of our hearts chingoos!

Lee tae hwan despite his young age, but he is a real gentlemen, it's the third drama of him that i watch , i started FITCOY because of him, and every year he gets more handsome

cant wait for next week episode, and wonder how HW and JE will be back together , and i think JE should stop her childish behaviour like talking with hands like a baby, she is a grown up woman, she shoukd be more calm, that's why some viewers dont feel the chemistery since HW is so mysterious

36 minutes ago, soultree said:

Lee tae hwan despite his young age, but he is a real gentlemen, it's the third drama of him that i watch , i started FITCOY because of him, and every year he gets more handsome

cant wait for next week episode, and wonder how HW and JE will be back together , and i think JE should stop her childish behaviour like talking with hands like a baby, she is a grown up woman, she shoukd be more calm, that's why some viewers dont feel the chemistery since HW is so mysterious

i really like him a lot & hope to see more of him after FITCOY drama! can u pls share the 2 dramas of LTH or shall i guess it's Pride & Prejudice and W? :)

i also wondered how HW & JE will reconcile after all that last incident where they wore 'couple rings' which i reckon JE hasn't taken off her finger! it's so sad that she's one of HW's victims as she's not really directly involved w/the accident that her wicked uncle was a part of! i also agree that she shld act as a grown woman, she's really annoying from when we saw her emerging from prev episodes! i've seen her in other dramas & i liked some of the roles she was in but this time she's just too way over-acting in my view! HW is mysterious bc of his impending situation in searching for his long lost brod, i remember he was asked why he's not married & he said something like his time were spent searching for SJ, therefore when JE approached him he wasn't really into dating let alone with the way JE is, who wld fall for someone as childish & weird as she has been? :) 

off topic: i've always been a fan of Kim jae won since seeing him in Wonderful Life drama with Yoo Jin (Eugene), then My Love Pazzi, Mr. Arrogant & more! He's a great actor & don't u think chingoos that the casting of this drama as in having him & LTH as brods, seems they resemble just a bit (or is it just me?).

Archived