[Drama 2016] Father, I’ll Take Care of You 아버님 제가 모실게요

tompark

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeonghaseyo Chingu's 

@hibiscus23 Good to see you chingu

After watching episode 35 with subs.... I fee that Hyun Seob is stillll very much a snob even though he isn't as rich as Lee Hyun Woo.  He still think way to highly for his kids. I want you all to know that i am not talking badly of him for that but this is what i see. I think helping your kids can sometime hinder them from succeeding in life. Look at how he is still giving his son SH money when he just finished investing in something that will not succeed. 

7 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

This drama gets interesting each episode and i hope for the best for Hyun woo to finally be able to hug his lost (young) brother Sang woo or Sang jeon ? That young actor is good & quite handsome, they cld pass as brods in real life with KJW!

I to am hoping for the same thing. I want the brothers to reunite and become a famliy because they both need it. I think SJ needs to leave the family that raised him because the truth is they do not appreciate him. Even the woman he calls mom is truly horrible. No wonder her daughter is exactly like her. That is why the can never get along. both are loud, rude and snobbish. 

Chingu's how did you like HS allowed that wife of his mistreat DH like that and his DIL. He sat in his room and allowed her to mistreat and verbally abused DH. HOw the hell is that ok because he is full of guilt for bringing an his child who isn't his child in his family lives. LOL LOL Isn't that very stupid, you hurt your family to repay SJ for losing his family. smh smh smh smh 

What i see is that we. Shouldnt be blinded by some people kindness , SJ family arent as kind as they seem' end every episode proves it, his mother whinning all the time, his father who ruined in some sort his'life, and without talking about his annoying half brothers and sister. 

@UnniSarah hi chingoo good to be here & see some familiar names :) i just finished epis 27 but the turn of events on this epis made me worried :( (see spoiler)

Spoiler

HW now in this epis found out his brod died from when he was little & the orphanage kinda confirmed it but in my heart of hearts i believe the police & the orphanage were wrong in that it must be SJ is his long lost brod right chingoos? i'm trying to catch up so i can join your input/s here hahaha but am only on epis 27!

i agree the adoptive mother is something else too! you can't blame HW for being so angry with this family who drew his father to death! nice family drama! it's once again and as always addictive :)

@hibiscus23 hello and welcome to this thread.  Do share your views about the drama frequently!  

You are at episode 27 already!  Just 7episodes more to catch up with us... Fighting!!!! 

@UnniSarah i agreed with you on HS.  He only care about how he feels that he deny that he caused SJ's biological father's death when SJ asked him. He also scolded him for asking such a question.  Even if he revealed after that, it shows that he knows he can't hide it anymore and not because he wanted to tell SJ the truth.  

14 hours ago, chocolatepie said:

@hibiscus23 hello and welcome to this thread.  Do share your views about the drama frequently!  

You are at episode 27 already!  Just 7episodes more to catch up with us... Fighting!!!! 

@UnniSarah i agreed with you on HS.  He only care about how he feels that he deny that he caused SJ's biological father's death when SJ asked him. He also scolded him for asking such a question.  Even if he revealed after that, it shows that he knows he can't hide it anymore and not because he wanted to tell SJ the truth.  

@chocolatepie hello & thx for your warm welcome! i know i can't believe that i'm able to catch up somehow, i guess a drama this interesting, u just can't stop but go on watching as much as you can LOL! Now am on epis 31 after posting this i had to pause it & check here! i sure will share my views & if i may put in my 2 cents while you & @UnniSarah comment about HS being in denial of SJ's bio father's death & i agree w/you guys too! i think that was mean & selfish of him not to tell SJ about it, luckily there was that woman who came & told SJ that he's not the biological father, much to his surprise! i think also that one of the reasons he took him fr the orphanage was from his sheer guilt about the death of their father w/c led him to commit suicide! well let me see what else i can watch on epis 30 LOL this drama is quite good! :)

23 hours ago, soultree said:

What i see is that we. Shouldnt be blinded by some people kindness , SJ family arent as kind as they seem' end every episode proves it, his mother whinning all the time, his father who ruined in some sort his'life, and without talking about his annoying half brothers and sister. 

i agree! their mother has been one of the characters who annoys me :) now that this sister hwang something from the states emerges who was one of the students at that time when the accident happened & i may be wrong but i thought she was one of those who died? that doctor in the preview from epis 29 was put to jail & that's where she belongs for fabricating the blood test results of Hyun woo's father!

btw i read from one of the drama sites that this drama got good ratings! it's no surprise coz each episode was not boring at all!

11 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

i agree! their mother has been one of the characters who annoys me :) now that this sister hwang something from the states emerges who was one of the students at that time when the accident happened & i may be wrong but i thought she was one of those who died? that doctor in the preview from epis 29 was put to jail & that's where she belongs for fabricating the blood test results of Hyun woo's father!

btw i read from one of the drama sites that this drama got good ratings! it's no surprise coz each episode was not boring at all!

The daughter Junghwa didn't die in the accident but was seriously injured with a deep scar on her face & body. No one dies in the accident which was why the academy principal tried to close the case by paying compensation to the family of the children involved in the accident. However Hyunseop refused the settlement & insist on thorough investigation. The principal afraid she wud be charge with negligent, paid her friend, the doctor, to do a fraud report saying the driver was drunk, which divert the case focus as drunk driving instead of bad maintenance vehicle.

6 hours ago, lxands said:

The daughter Junghwa didn't die in the accident but was seriously injured with a deep scar on her face & body. No one dies in the accident which was why the academy principal tried to close the case by paying compensation to the family of the children involved in the accident. However Hyunseop refused the settlement & insist on thorough investigation. The principal afraid she wud be charge with negligent, paid the her friend doctor to do a fraud report saying the driver was drunk, which divert the case focus as drunk driving instead of bad maintenance vehicle.

it's horrible what Hyunseop did to HW's father & all the conspiracies he's done from that accident! somehow u can't blame HW for his revenge! i may be wrong but i think past epis did they claim that Junghwa died? now i can see HW trying to seduce her i believe so she can't be granted some alimony from her divorce! woah iam now gg to epis 32 n can't wait to see the rest! :)

helo to all chingoos here, enjoy watching! i don't know if this is just 50 episodes? i looked at asianwiki N they did not have the info as to how many this drama has!

On 3/11/2017 at 8:44 AM, hell59 said:

Hello Soompiers on this thread! I have watched this show fast forwarding a lot of it, so I am confused to DH's real identity! Is the grandma her real grandma? Is the spoiled girl's dad her uncle? I really like the OTP DH and SJ together but not the rest of the characters. I find extremely unbelievable that HW has not found out that SJ is his real brother. Why is he thinking that his real brother died? What is the explanation about that? Thank you for your answers!

Hello @hell59  I'm two days late to respond and two pages behind. It's nice to see you throwing your questions in.. Disregard my comment if you been answered.. But DH isn't the old maids G/daughter.. The maid took her upon her master request to hide DH because MH dad planned to kill her to get a hpld of her shares in the company..  I think DH is MJ dad younger sister or his neice.. No matter what her status is she's in a hight=er position then MJ and maybe her dad.. 

On 3/11/2017 at 9:48 PM, stroppyse said:

I’m glad that he has DH to comfort him and ground him, though DH and her grandmother has been chased out of their apartment.  Does this mean that SJ and DH will have to separate for awhile? 

@stroppyse Drama mama chased them out of the house is a good thing this leavesa DH and SJ free to date and it's nothing she could do or say about it she can't go and out DH out of where she's living or have a thing to say to her far as the matter goes SJ is a grown man and can decide for himself what he wants if he choose to marry DH they don't have to live in the home with her.. I just hope she thinks that they owes her something once she finds out DH is the actual owner of the company SJ works for.. I see her singing a different tune about DH..

@sava2sava woah chingoo we see ea other again hahaha i'm really late watching this so i may be able to catch up w/u guys now as i'll cont with epis 33 i believe - i luv the scenes of DH/SJ i'm a shipper hahaha for them! i think this young actor Hwan tae wang right steals the show, he's  so sweet argh. i hope these two will end up together in this drama & hope they extend this also to another few episodes! i hv a hunch that DH comes from a wealthy family right? there seems to be something fishy with DH grandma & the father of that woman who's like glue sticking to SJ, fishy in a way that there's a lot of things that they're hiding somehow! interesting drama! i'm really glued to this one after watching BB & Tailor!

@stroppyse @UnniSarah @ USAFarmgirl glad to see familiar names here! hello to you all & other fans of this drama here!

6 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

it's horrible what Hyunseop did to HW's father & all the conspiracies he's done from that accident! somehow u can't blame HW for his revenge! i may be wrong but i think past epis did they claim that Junghwa died? now i can see HW trying to seduce her i believe so she can't be granted some alimony from her divorce! woah iam now gg to epis 32 n can't wait to see the rest! :)

helo to all chingoos here, enjoy watching! i don't know if this is just 50 episodes? i looked at asianwiki N they did not have the info as to how many this drama has!

I agree @hibiscus23.... I can't blame him at all. The one reason why I can blame him is because he never once considered SJ's biological brother might have been looking for him all these years and him keeping the secret from his family too. 

2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I agree @hibiscus23.... I can't blame him at all. The one reason why I can blame him is because he never once considered SJ's biological brother might have been looking for him all these years and him keeping the secret from his family too. 

@UnniSarah yes indeed! i'm hoping HW will try to get a DNA soon :) yes i think bc this father is super guilty of what happened that he's sort of in self denial hence he doesn't want SJ to even think of it but another thing is that he instilled in SJ that he's the bio father right until this woman came along to spill the beans to SJ that he's not the bio father!

chingoos just finished epi 34 but still not sure if you guys are talking about epi 35 already but anyway that brat sister who came from the US is so mean & annoying, i feel for DH having been in an awkward situation! SJ's adoptive mother loathes DH so much bc she looks down at her & favors this MJ woman! it seems that MJ's father puts his mother in a sanatorium & DH is the granddaughter!

3 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

chingoos just finished epi 34 but still not sure if you guys are talking about epi 35 already but anyway that brat sister who came from the US is so mean & annoying, i feel for DH having been in an awkward situation! SJ's adoptive mother loathes DH so much bc she looks down at her & favors this MJ woman! it seems that MJ's father puts his mother in a sanatorium & DH is the granddaughter!

@hibiscus23...  Great job at catching up with the rest of us chingu. Yeah that biaaatttccch is certainly a brat. Look at how she treats her family and the father doesn't even scold her. I want to feel bad for the mom but I can't. Until you finish watching episde 35 then i will chat with you some more on the mother and daughter relationship. But if you think about mother ad daughter are alike except for the fact the mini her is much much worse than the older version. LOL LOL crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@hibiscus23...  Great job at catching up with the rest of us chingu. Yeah that biaaatttccch is certainly a brat. Look at how she treats her family and the father doesn't even scold her. I want to feel bad for the mom but I can't. Until you finish watching episde 35 then i will chat with you some more on the mother and daughter relationship. But if you think about mother ad daughter are alike except for the fact the mini her is much much worse than the older version. LOL LOL crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif

@UnniSarah hahaha i know chingu just finished epi 35 & i can't help but be teary-eyed seeing the last scene when SJ told HW that he's the brod he's been looking for! How can you not emote with that scene eh? argh this drama is making me love it more/more hahaha Anyway that brat dtr i agree w/u a mini version but worse than the mother, i also don't know if i can empathize w/the mother bc they spoiled her esp i guess the father who got overboard with what happened to his 'princess' who got a deep scar on her forehead but that's just too mynut if you will compared to HW/SJ father who took his life bc of false accusation! i can't wait for the nxt epis! Also now i can relate to what some of u were discussing on that MJ who slapped DH for what? if i were DH i'd slap her too :) that was uncalled for & for her to blame DH who didn't hv anything to do with SJ's disappearance was just mean!

is this being shown on Sat/Sun slot only? reason i asked i think the wait is just a torture for us hahahaha crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gifLOL

9 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

is this being shown on Sat/Sun slot only? reason i asked i think the wait is just a torture for us hahahaha crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gifLOL

Yes it is on the Sat/Sun slot only.... @hibiscus23 .... I so loved the preview for Sat. I am sooooo darn excited to see what happened next too.... I too binge watch 6 episodes in the row because the wait to much torturous. big-eye-milk-bottle-emoticon.gifbig-eye-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

52 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Yes it is on the Sat/Sun slot only.... @hibiscus23 .... I so loved the preview for Sat. I am sooooo darn excited to see what happened next too.... I too binge watch 6 episodes in the row because the wait to much torturous. big-eye-milk-bottle-emoticon.gifbig-eye-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

@UnniSarah sorry for late rep chingu i was coming here off/on as i prep to hit the road, yes indeed i marathon watch & glad i was able to catch up w/you guys here LOL You know i had to sleep so late bc of this marathon watch over da w/end & no regrets, it was worth every min of it tho i must admit i skipped the annoying sister in law who's so obsessed with her son but that's OK as long as i don't see her & her husb who was a cry baby hahaha! anyway did u know that i got crazy in that i tried making cucumber s/wich with mayo just like how HW liked it in his s/wich? hahaha it was diff & i think i'll do it again! U know with this wait for the w/end, i don't even mind watching it raw! hahaha I just can't imagine though if this is 50 epis & we're now on 35 & counting, what other scenario will the writer drag this on? I guess u guys can agree we won't mind if it's dragged to even 100 hahaha i luv this drama & if i'm not mistaken @UnniSarah chingoo were you also watching & on the tailor or BB thread, not sure w/c ones now hahaha

hello to all chingus here & we'll countdown on this drama for this w/end, yes it's too much torture for us!  TTYL

Archived