[Drama 2017] Missing Nine 미씽나인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/11/2017 at 2:13 PM, JojoCx3 said:

Apart from all the drama and Taeho killing a new person in each episode  - I'm curious why the guys don't have beards yet? they have been there for months and their faces are perfectly fine? lol except for Ki Joon and the president ... oh and also the girls? how they handled their periods there? I'm curious:joy:

They had their suitcases recovered, remember? IT had all kinds of essentials. For korean guys, some of them have very less or no beard. Also, they probably take care of their faces... they have a lot of free time in the island since BOng Hee, Ki Joon and Joon Ho are the ones doing most of the work.

2 hours ago, Chi Le said:

I think the writer is going insane. Is killing become tae ho habit now?

my heart beating so fast watching this.

I did not expect this much blood.

there is like nothing is logical now

I know right, ep 9 is absolutely crazy. Too many nice people in the island when a bloodthirsty psychopath keeps coming back. :/ 

Spoiler

I really wished Reporter knocked out TH and leave him in that ditch to rot. He has proofs of TH killing not one but 2 people.... he tried to kill Reporter himself,,, ex GF and KiJoon... COme on Reporter,,,, you know better than that. Even if not for your safety but safety of others..... just hit him twice. 

And they kept delaying the boat... 4 of them could have left... and send the rescue team,,,, weather was really not on their side. 

TH killing Legend E people makes sense but why those poor boat crew? What have they done wrong? What kind of superpower does TH possess to stealthily board the boat? Yikes.... it's very insane. I keep watching on the hopes of JiHoon is alive and will come back with all the evidence.

Seeing the preview for the next episode is a big WTH? .. how can the chairwoman say that all the survivors admitted that Joon-oh is the murderer? are they that afraid of Taeho?

Can't wait for Yeollie to appear and reveal the truth ..!

Episode 9 was when everything just blew out of the water!!! TH basically tried to kill everyone, so much blood! (How did he even get on the boat unnoticed? surely he would need to get on the boat from the mainland, he can't swim that far out) KJ and JA are back and thats great! Then we found out JO was stabbed assumed dead, then the preview showed he's alive, but then they all blame JO to be the one who killed SH!!!! WHAT?! Maybe KJ has a plan like the time when he "agreed" to save BH and SH when they were stuck on the different island. We saw him talk to JO in the preview and it looks like JO will visit BH. Argh theres too much!!! Too exciting!!! :D and confusing, but hey thats drama! The plot is not generic, we can say that compared to typical kdramas. 

9 hours ago, MiAmour said:

So the ratings,:unsure:

Ratings 170215: #MissingNine : 4%

:( sad that this drama isn't getting the attention it truly deserves. Actors and actresses all doing a really good job especially Tae Ho's Choi Taejoon portraying characters. The plot is really good too, always has drama

2 hours ago, Derek Fong said:

:( sad that this drama isn't getting the attention it truly deserves. Actors and actresses all doing a really good job especially Tae Ho's Choi Taejoon portraying characters. The plot is really good too, always has drama

This is the only drama i watch for Wed-Thurs drama,

Since other dramas not really my cup of tea :unsure:

---

CTJ succesfully bring his psychopath charater alive, in fact he is a lovely person to pet a cutie cat :blush:

Spoiler

Who is this superhero Taeho?  Or is he a mutant?  Why is he so strong and indestructible?  Let's see...

It all started when he, Sohee and the pilot tried to escape in the inflatable boat.  Everyone combined (minus Joonho) were unable to stop him.  He was like this herculean figure that just kept punching and punching and taking everyone down.  Every time he is in a fight, he's like Superman or something.  And unless he's Superman, I don't see how he can punch people the way he does without suffering any broken knucles.

Then he fell off a cliff and has no injuries--no internal bleeding, no head trauma, no broken bones.

He somehow manages to get on board a boat undetected despite being beaten again that day.  And after all this physical trauma, he's still strong enough to take on everyone on the boat.

And although he's had his skin broken numerous times and his face slashed by BongHee, he's back in Seoul with not a single scratch or scar on his face.

First, the hospital fight is ridiculous, pure fiction

Second, tae ho confess to bong hee, is she stupid enough to not record the conversation?

Third, whats next happen in the boat?

how does joon oh know bong hee number? he never had her number and i doubt he could call anyone to ask about her number.

gosh, its frustrating

Archived