[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

12 minutes ago, deara said:

Yup He is introvent and serious type just look he sat alone and being quiet 

Ct : owner

did you guys see he was looking at her as she was coming to sit down next to him, and being the gentleman he is, he moved to make space for her. honestly, i wish he didn't so they would be closer to each other. hahahaha! :wub::lol:

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

did you guys see he was looking at her as she was coming to sit down next to him, and being the gentleman he is, he moved to make space for her. honestly, i wish he didn't so they would be closer to each other. hahahaha! :wub::lol:

well ...in that case she will be in his lap . hahaha

yes , he's really gentle , and careful , and always stay and analize all . in quiet . hahaha

9 minutes ago, deara said:

Will age gap (9 years differences) become a problem in korea for having a relationship?  :sweatingbullets:

I don't think so, there are a lot of celebrities with huge age gap in Korea: Seo Tai Ji and his wife (SH's friend), Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin.

Wait, are you talking about JiHye or RaeShin?

@Yammylicious, Oh yes... that gaze. It's so tender. I think he saw her as this cute little girl... hopefully now he's view towards her change.

topic for discussion -- recap previous BTS

I go back and replay few BTS and found it quite interesting:

EP 12 kissing scene - while playing the claw machine and before kissing scene. KRW face already turned RED :flushed:. not mention after their 1st real kiss, KRW face was :flushed:

ep12-5.jpg

EP 12 before backhug - waving for good bye - again KRW face already turned RED :flushed:

ep12-backhug.jpg

EP 12 she place her hand on his pocket and KRW said she's HJ ah and then PSH replied "Ummm" :flushed:. interesting to see KRW's reaction... 

ep12-6.jpg

After KRW ad-lib again said "좋아 (i like it)" and look back to PSH

ep12-2.jpg

KRW's hand never leave PSH

ep12-3.jpg

damn... so hot!:skull: i must cool down first :triumph:

21 minutes ago, deara said:

Yup He is introvent and serious type just look he sat alone and being quiet 

Ct : owner

and his eye follows PSH!!!

18 minutes ago, miss_Addm said:

Credit to owner

The HOTTEST MAN now!

All eyes on Kim rae won! 

sooni haiwaii or HJ's house? 

18 minutes ago, deara said:

Will age gap (9 years differences) become a problem in korea for having a relationship?  :sweatingbullets:

no - there are few married celebrities age gap around 12 years so really is not an issue...  

Guest Yammylicious
4 minutes ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

no it's not. Lee Min Ho and Suzy have an 8 year gap.

just like @Yammylicious said, there indeed are quite a lot of Korean Celebrity couples who are married/dating that have a huge age gap also.

Yeah, chingu.... right there:)

Guest Yammylicious
7 minutes ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

that's my IG fan account. haha. maybe you guys can follow me there and we can talk more there too? :D

Oh Yes then i'll follow you now.. thanks chingu..:)

1 minute ago, pshkrw said:

I'm happy that this thread is now moving faster :wub::wub: Yay!! Fighting Raeshin.. 

yes , seams that after all those BTS ... some imagination and analize are in maintenance . hahahaha

this is the shiping for . :)

CpzcMGRVIAAJR2I.jpg

credit to the owner

Archived