[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, beansprouts said:

also because it was the role that he immersed the most! :tongue:

I could believe if he said Park Junghwan...His role in punch really make me wow...But HJH..??? He immersed the most in 20 years.??? I think HJH is a bit lighter role..Or maybe because HJH is KRW...Or because he got the most beautiful leading lady that make him falling so hard this time...:wub::lol::rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

That we can't be sure:D

:D

yes ... this is for sure .

3 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

I could believe if he said Park Junghwan...His role in punch really make me wow...But HJH..??? He immersed the most in 20 years.??? I think HJH is a bit lighter role..Or maybe because HJH is KRW...Or because he got the most beautiful leading lady that make him falling so hard this time...:wub::lol::rolleyes:

yeah , AND WE CAN use imagination :D

36 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

also because it was the role that he immersed the most! :tongue:

Did he really say this? Whoa....such confidence...where is this all coming from...maybe he is just being honest, but then again, the kind of personality that he has I didn't see him saying this line.

21 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Sorri, I dont want to think its a fan service...anyway I believe RW is a honest and blunt person 

1 hour ago, lydlaw said:

Sorri, I dont want to think its a fan service...anyway I believe RW is a honest and blunt person 

I'm not saying it's a fan service...Of course KRW is a honest person...What i mean is there's something about HJH has changed him now...Even though he play all kind of role before..As we can see in early, he not so into this drama...But now he just can't stop talking about it...:heart:

8 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

I'm not saying it's a fan service...Of course KRW is a honest person...What i mean is there's something about HJH has changed him now...Even though he play all kind of role before..As we can see in early, he not so into this drama...But now he just can't stop talking about it...:heart:

hahaha... i know right? after 6 months and when it has ended.. because of he said immersed.... hahahahhahaha it was like the role of a lifetime.. 

i remember before doctors the one role from drama/ movie he kept on remembering was sunflower....but again not talking as much as he talk about doctors now.. it is safe to say doctors really hold a special place in his heart..even though he said he did not have enough motivation to do it at first and i remember how he was trying so hard to participate in psh v-app.. not as enthusiastic as the other 3 actors.. hahahhahahahah

but look at him now..even when promoting prison with han suk kyu he's been joking and happy...  

47 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Did he really say this? Whoa....such confidence...where is this all coming from...maybe he is just being honest, but then again, the kind of personality that he has I didn't see him saying this line.

he was joking and having fun with han suk kyu.. you are right he was never like this with lee min ho when promoting GB..

15 hours ago, kdramanewb said:

Here are my guesses of his adlibs:

"Look at the stars, they're beautiful, like you."
Calling the flower Hye Jung.
Sending her a flying kiss.
"I want to kiss you."
"I feel shy."

Perhaps the one during the fishing scene where he said, "Be good to me while I'm still here." and her response of Yes, Sir, is also adlib?

These adlibs  show me glimpses of how KRW is to his gf (when he has one haha).

KRW only has good words about PSH. If I'm not mistaken he even uses superlatives when he describes her.

Aren't men normally kind of giddy, vocal when they can to tell he world when they are in love, while women tend to be more subdued and show the world base on actions that they are in love, like wearing or carrying a gift given by the loved one?

Sorry if I'm so behind chingus, I was reading about adlibs and the pages ran away again...lol...

Agree. I am surprised at how positive his comments are towards PSH. Here is one I read in one of the Chinese articles:-

Q. There are many kiss scenes with Park Shin Hye in  <Doctors>. Do you make any special preparation for them?

KRW: I rinse my mouth prior to filming, and continuously chat with Park Shin Hye, trying my best so she won't feel uneasy. Park Shin Hye in private is a good actress who conscientiously/seriously prepares for her role (acting).

1 hour ago, arissa1509 said:

yes, cant believe he was immersed the MOST in 20 YEARS  the fact that this is a light character...  :D
so, that means Doctors is a significant project for him :wub:

7 hours ago, bogin79 said:

thank you.. i love his answer regarding beer and soju.. he really respect his profession as an actor! cool.. 

Yes, I am impressed how he sacrificed for his work too. Very discipline and professional.

2 hours ago, bogin79 said:

now he is promoting The Prison!

Getting more and more like her. She is influenced by him and vice versa,

1 hour ago, arissa1509 said:

yes, cant believe he was immersed the MOST in 20 YEARS  the fact that this is a light character...  :D

32 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

hahaha... i know right? after 6 months and when it has ended.. because of he said immersed.... hahahahhahaha it was like the role of a lifetime.. 

i remember before doctors the one role from drama/ movie he kept on remembering was sunflower....but again not talking as much as he talk about doctors now.. it is safe to say doctors really hold a special place in his heart..even though he said he did not have enough motivation to do it at first and i remember how he was trying so hard to participate in psh v-app.. not as enthusiastic as the other 3 actors.. hahahhahahahah

but look at him now..even when promoting prison with han suk kyu he's been joking and happy...  

he was joking and having fun with han suk kyu.. you are right he was never like this with lee min ho when promoting GB..

I think generally he is not as relaxed and carefree during GB time but maybe at the time of promotion of the movie he was filming 'Punch'. Now he had more than 6 months rest and with his gf just completed her movie, he must be in a very happy mood :lol:

14 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

Hahaha ... my delulu mind says he is so immersed with the role of HJH coz he loves his leading lady like HJH does YHJ.... hahaha .... I remember he introduced HJH as a character who loves the heroine deeply and post Doctors interview he said "I have loved her, in the drama" :lol:

9 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

I think generally he is not as relaxed and carefree during GB time but maybe at the time of promotion of the movie he was filming 'Punch'. Now he had more than 6 months rest and with his gf just completed her movie, he must be in a very happy mood :lol:

Hahaha ... my delulu mind says he is so immersed with the role of HJH coz he loves his leading lady like HJH does YHJ.... hahaha .... I remember he introduced HJH as a character who loves the heroine deeply.

Oh my SHIPPER heart getting weak!!! :lol:

22 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Agree. I am surprised at how positive his comments are towards PSH. Here is one I read in one of the Chinese articles:-

Q. There are many kiss scenes with Park Shin Hye in  <Doctors>. Do you make any special preparation for them?

KRW: I rinse my mouth prior to filming, and continuously chat with Park Shin Hye, trying my best so she won't feel uneasy. Park Shin Hye in private is a good actress who conscientiously/seriously prepares for her role (acting).

Awwwww this is just so heart melting to hear from KRW...if I were in SH shoes really I will be touched with this comment.

3 minutes ago, dee89 said:

Oh my SHIPPER heart getting weak!!! :lol:

:D If we can ship and make this thread so active when we should be sinking, we can definitely ship now when there are so many coincidences to speak about :tongue:

Only at times I would like to check myself just in case I read the signs all wrong B)

1 minute ago, Jalhanda said:

Awwwww this is just so heart melting to hear from KRW...if I were in SH shoes really I will be touched with this comment.

I think so too. It's a superlative and how often do we hear KRW praising his hoebae co-stars like this?

1 minute ago, hyerae1819 said:

:D If we can ship and make this thread so active when we should be sinking, we can definitely ship now when there are so many coincidences to speak about :tongue:

Only at times I would like to check myself just in case I read the signs all wrong B)

Agree with you Dear :D I'm still ON ..

38 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

again..he said she is a good actress..i am glad he said it rather than she is beautiful....he really appreciates her talent and acting ability...i suddenly remember when he was looking and concentrating on her when she delivered he lines while crying during the script reading... that was so sweet...

5 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

again..he said she is a good actress..i am glad he said it rather than she is beautiful....he really appreciates her talent and acting ability...i suddenly remember when he was looking and concentrating on her when she delivered he lines while crying during the script reading... that was so sweet...

Agree, that was a defining moment and I am so glad it was caught by the camera.

Archived