[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, maria1983 said:

you did a stupid thing ? hahahaha

this ...with " i'm going to sleep now.'' doesnt bring nothing good . we know it for sure . hahahahaha from yesterday .

hahhahhaha i need to rest my mind.. and my innocent eyes for today.... :sweatingbullets: see u girls tomorrow! :blush:

22 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahaha

this is not a good advice .

Stalk is find, but don't tag & hashtag him & friends plus comments nonsense abt park shin Hye.. it's too much. 

sorry it's a wrong advice.. huhuhu

13 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

hahahha i gave up! i'm going to sleep now...  :blush:

Ok have a sweet dreams dear.. 

nite love you :blush:

4 minutes ago, dee89 said:

Stalk is find, but don't tag & hashtag him & friends plus comments nonsense abt park shin Hye.. it's too much. 

yes , you're right :D

this will be so much better for us ... they will post pictures , and we will only enjoy in silence . :D

14 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

hahhahhaha i need to rest my mind.. and my innocent eyes for today.... :sweatingbullets: see u girls tomorrow! :blush:

GOOD NIGHT !! :)

maxresdefault.jpg

CTTO

Good morning! I see our stalkers continued with their stalking activities! :scream:  Haha ... more please ....

Notice oppa burst out laughing when SH placed her left arm on his waist when they made the :heart: sign. Hehehe, why so happy? Just coz she responded with similar gesture after he placed his palm behind her back? 

@bogin79, so far this is what I got from reading that article you posted.

Touch
He really likes you if he randomly plays or touches your hair. Men like hair a lot more than you think, and it is a huge sign of affection if he goes for the fro. The longer his hands stay on your head caressing hair, more likely he has a thing for you.
Random high fives. He gives you lots and lots and lots of high fives... for everything.
He picks you up and spins you
He wraps his arm around yours while walking

Nervous Behavior
He stares at you for too long.
He smells of cologne.

Open, Confident Body Language
He sings random songs around you or whistles. He is happy and free.

Now I am more convinced that he really, really likes her! :heart:

6 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Touch
He really likes you if he randomly plays or touches your hair. Men like hair a lot more than you think, and it is a huge sign of affection if he goes for the fro. The longer his hands stay on your head caressing hair, more likely he has a thing for you.
Random high fives. He gives you lots and lots and lots of high fives... for everything.
He picks you up and spins you
He wraps his arm around yours while walking

Nervous Behavior
He stares at you for too long.
He smells of cologne.

Open, Confident Body Language
He sings random songs around you or whistles. He is happy and free.

Now I am more convinced that he really, really likes her! :heart:

yes chingu.. those are the random act that he did i noticed too..the singing of random songs! aishh so true.. the hair touching wow he gave lots and lots of hair touching..he actually tried to pick her up but she refused.. but then she willingly went to him after that and playfully hit him.. the hi fives? noticed during the script reading /practicing on bed when she wore that beautiful short white dress.. thought she looked tensed there..wraps his arms around her? from the 1st day of teaser shooting! 

probably if not in love with her.. he really adores her so much..i believe him when he said she is precious i want to protect her? it was really a huge affection sign.. and i think she is/was aware of his affection to her and she likes it.. in fact she really likes it..

i actually shipped one tvcouple before..seriously they were cute on screen bcoz she's d bubbly type and he's d shy type.. and they joked and laugh with each other..btw i always attracted to this type of couple.. so i really shipped them onscreen n offscreen..but when i read the article above.. not even once that i noticed anything or any act that similar to the list described in that article.. so yeah actually that was only my delulu and they were nothing but a compatible onscreen couple.. huhuhu.. yes my ship sunked.. hahahaha...

24 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

yes chingu.. those are the random act that he did i noticed too..the singing of random songs! aishh so true.. the hair touching wow he gave lots and lots of hair touching..he actually tried to pick her up but she refused.. but then she willingly went to him after that and playfully hit him.. the hi fives? noticed during the script reading /practicing on bed when she wore that beautiful short white dress.. thought she looked tensed there..wraps his arms around her? from the 1st day of teaser shooting! 

probably if not in love with her.. he really adores her so much..i believe him when he said she is precious i want to protect her? it was really a huge affection sign.. and i think she is/was aware of his affection to her and she likes it.. in fact she really likes it..

i actually shipped one tvcouple before..seriously they were cute on screen bcoz she's d bubbly type and he's d shy type.. and they joked and laugh with each other..btw i always attracted to this type of couple.. so i really shipped them onscreen n offscreen..but when i read the article above.. not even once that i noticed anything or any act that similar to the list described in that article.. so yeah actually that was only my delulu and they were nothing but a compatible onscreen couple.. huhuhu.. yes my ship sunked.. hahahaha...

Awwww my heart breaks for you...I am also into shipping but most of the time I cannot endure the length of time that has passed by so eventually I gave up. Specially if there really are no news about them, no sightings, no interaction, no follow up project...this is the saddest thing for a shipper fan. Which is why pages back, during the SBS Drama Awards I was already contemplating if I can still stay on board this this ship, and for how long...but everytime I watched them, specially in their BTS, I feel there is something special, there is something that's promising and hopeful between them..so I am still here...good thing we are slowly increasing our tribe.

BTW in that "wraps his arms around her" this was also shown in the BTS of Episode 8, remember in the open field, they were walking and his hand is wrap around her shoulders....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! 

This thread is bound to be on fire again today!

13 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Awwww my heart breaks for you...I am also into shipping but most of the time I cannot endure the length of time that has passed by so eventually I gave up. Specially if there really are no news about them, no sightings, no interaction, no follow up project...this is the saddest thing for a shipper fan. Which is why pages back, during the SBS Drama Awards I was already contemplating if I can still stay on board this this ship, and for how long...but everytime I watched them, specially in their BTS, I feel there is something special, there is something that's promising and hopeful between them..so I am still here...good thing we are slowly increasing our tribe.

BTW in that "wraps his arms around her" this was also shown in the BTS of Episode 8, remember in the open field, they were walking and his hand is wrap around her shoulders....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! 

This thread is bound to be on fire again today!

now that i mentioned about my sunk ship.. feel like going back and watch that drama again.. hahaha...but now looking back i still feel happy watching them together onscreen... which proved them to be a very good actor/actress... btw.. when i said my ship sunked.. it was really sunked bcoz not long after that, that was news that the girl was confirmed to be dating! hahahaha... but until now i still watch their drama even though with different partner.. well to tell you d truth i love them individually ... heeeeee story of my sunken ship.. 

7 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

now that i mentioned about my sunk ship.. feel like going back and watch that drama again.. hahaha...but now looking back i still feel happy watching them together onscreen... which proved them to be a very good actor/actress... btw.. when i said my ship sunked.. it was really sunked bcoz not long after that, that was news that the girl was confirmed to be dating! hahahaha... but until now i still watch their drama even though with different partner.. well to tell you d truth i love them individually ... heeeeee story of my sunken ship.. 

That is my definition of a sunken ship as well, when one is already in a relationship..of my past ships 2 already sank....now I am starting anew with this OTP....I really hope this one will come true....I wish and pray hard for this...hahaha, funny as it may sound...that's how invested I am with shipping.

11 hours ago, kdramanewb said:

I liked seeing them share a drink sipping from the same straw. 

This scene, the scene when JH brought HJ a drink after she had stopped the twin's dad from committing suicide, and the backhug scene from JH are my 3 favorite scenes because they sat so close together, it looked more intimate. Usually, they was sitting across.

11 hours ago, kdramanewb said:

But if I werre the writer/director, I so wanted to see them kissing in bed...Or a backhug from HJ and where JH would turn around and give her a devouring kiss haha and with her arms freely moving..

You are romantic type, are you?. I love your ideas so much. They should hire you to double check the Doctors' script before shooting. JH should kiss HJ hard, I mean very hard to make his point then said those original lines, "I can do much more than this. Don't act up."

Throw away these lines "JH: Should we go back to the bed again..... HJ: Just leave." Do this "a backhug from HJ and where JH would turn around and give her a devouring kiss haha and with her arms freely moving.." then say this "JH: Now I can leave."

We should go over each epi. and rewrite the script. The plot was good but the screenplay still had flaws.

2 minutes ago, kal203 said:

This scene, the scene when JH brought HJ a drink after she had stopped the twin's dad from committing suicide, and the backhug scene from JH are my 3 favorite scenes because they sat so close together, it looked more intimate. Usually, they was sitting across.

You are romantic type, are you?. I love you ideas so much. They should hire you to double check the Doctors' script before shooting. JH should kiss HJ hard, I mean very hard to make his point then said those original lines, "I can do much more than this. Don't act up."

Throw away these lines "JH: Should we go back to the bed again..... HJ: Just leave." Do this "a backhug from HJ and where JH would turn around and give her a devouring kiss haha and with her arms freely moving.." then say this "JH: Now I can leave."

We should go over each epi. and rewrite the script. The plot was good but the screenplay still had flaws.

LOVE THIS!!!!! Let's keep it coming ladies...just throw your ideas here on how the scenes of our OTP's should have been done for us to enjoy it to the max!

34 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

LOVE THIS!!!!! Let's keep it coming ladies...just throw your ideas here on how the scenes of our OTP's should have been done for us to enjoy it to the max!

KRW said he doesn't like the kiss in the rain scene, I love that scene. The dance was so manly beautiful & romantic. It was the camera work that was bad. I don't know why they zoomed in, zoomed out, showed us his face, her face, and...... their shoes (?????). When I saw the kiss in this scene, it reminds me of Hyde, Jekyll, Me when male lead bent down to female lead face level (she is the same height as SH) then gave her an exact same kiss, the whole scene was in the slow motion when he was bending then kissing. The camera only focused their heads, not on their full body shot. It's so so beautiful. And I don't know who supervised the final edit, but it's bad. Disappointed.

4 hours ago, tlee66 said:

Good morning! I see our stalkers continued with their stalking activities! :scream:  Haha ... more please ....

Notice oppa burst out laughing when SH placed her left arm on his waist when they made the :heart: sign. Hehehe, why so happy? Just coz she responded with similar gesture after he placed his palm behind her back?

but this was in the begining . i believe they was just shy and nervous . hm ? hm ? hahahaha

3 hours ago, bogin79 said:

https://pairedlife.com/dating/Body-Language-Cues-That-Tell-That-He-Likes-You

omg... some of the things that oppa did .... are in the list.. 

hahahaha

well ... once again a new level of analize . this topic never stopes to amaze . :D

3 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

2 hours ago, bogin79 said:

.he actually tried to pick her up but she refused.. but then she willingly went to him after that and playfully hit him..

YES , omg ... that moment . That moment is also important . okay , he tried to pick her up .... and she run away ... but right after she got after him . RIGHT AWAY !!! for me is like '' hey , you ...where do you go ? this doesn't mean that i'm not interested in you !!! '' because she could just stay still . :D

2 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

, there is something that's promising and hopeful between them..so I am still here...good thing we are slowly increasing our tribe.

AND I BELIEVE OUR PERVY SIDE has to do A LOT IN THIS ... hahahahaha

2 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

That is my definition of a sunken ship as well, when one is already in a relationship..of my past ships 2 already sank....now I am starting anew with this OTP....I really hope this one will come true....I wish and pray hard for this...hahaha, funny as it may sound...that's how invested I am with shipping.

well ...they say 3 is a lucky number . the 3th time has luck , you know . hahahaha

1 hour ago, kal203 said:

you know so well what we want !!! hahahahaha

39 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

I read somewhere,silent already finish shooting, is it true???

that means she will give him the award soon ? :D

Archived