[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

1 hour ago, golfishcookp9 said:

KRW take good care of his skin now. Seemed like "Doctors"  affected him during & after !  Really.....he looks younger now :D

Yess agree with u :)

Maybe he takes care himself for having a young and beautiful girlfriend heheheh :tongue::rolleyes:

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/6/2017 at 4:16 AM, ozgemath said:

Immediately the new shippers pages are opened in the ig for KRW.

I didnt like it :mellow:

the only truth is Raeshin :D 

i know how you feel :(

there are already many shippers in shinhye's side, i could just relax.. but when it comes to krw side, i feel :huh::unsure::tears:

maybe i'm too posessive to you, oppa :D

I know shipping is just for fun, but whenever I just look at Raeshin, I only see explosive chemistry. If they ever work again or if they are real, I’ll be really happy. But for now, I just enjoy the ride and wish for the best to both of them both in career and in love :heart:

11 hours ago, rinsen22 said:

i know how you feel :(

there are already many shippers in shinhye's side, i could just relax.. but when it comes to krw side, i feel :huh::unsure::tears:

maybe i'm too posessive to you, oppa :D

Definetly ı feel same way :rolleyes:

Of course shipping for fun.I enjoy to write to this thread and I do something for the first time :D

I love and support them separately but they are very nice together :wub:

It greats to see everyone here shared yours feelings here. I do felts the same way too. But, Raeshin life have to go on after wrapping up their drama. 

@ryoya9 Explosive chemistry :D Exactly, sparkling lights shine brightly in KRW & PSH when they are paired up ! Just that, both seem distance each others after doctors ended. "Something Fishy" isn't it ?  

Pity,  we didn't have chance to see both meeting up in the same events / friends gathering yet :(

( Secretly...perhaps :D )

Nevertheless, let's continue gave raeshin supports here. Fightings:blush:

Archived