[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

18 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Aww the IG from PSH it seems she missed him already hahahaha

@thao_2512 just spill who is the PSH real boyfie to shoot our delulu's mind so we can all be real! Hehe 

Peace y'all

araso...araso...I will tell you psh real boyfriend..

Don't panic ok......open the spoiler if you want to know...

Spoiler

PSH boyfriend : KIM Rae Won 

hahahhahahahhahhahahhahhahahahahaahhaha

Got u

Just Kidding...

Let's have fun

:tounge_wink::tongue::tounge_xd::joy::mrgreen:

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

Reveal hidden contents

Got u

Just Kidding...

Let's have fun

@DOCDOC ok ok..i wont tell anyone..shhhh :D lets keep it to ourselves :P

• Like 9

hehhehe ok that IG with the staff/stylist was cute too.. ok sorry peeps wrong info when i said earlier it was taken during wrap party... hehhehehe 

I like KRW goofy side.. keep it up! you are kyeopta (in HJ's voice)

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

hehhehe ok that IG with the staff/stylist was cute too.. ok sorry peeps wrong info when i said earlier it was taken during wrap party... hehhehehe 

I like KRW goofy side.. keep it up! you are kyeopta (in HJ's voice)

it's ok, we can have fun..maybe he change his white t shirt to this black t shirt on wrap up party

or maybe, before this when shinhye n krw take pic with peach face...maybe they already use this snapchat filter but sh not upload it, she just upload the last snapchat... she already have a lot snapchat with krw.:mrgreen:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, enensmama said:

Scenario: 4 years later at an award show.... 

PSH and KRW seated at the same table....as diff show casts.. same situation as Baeksang award show.....left with the two of them nearing the end of the show...

KRW: Do you have a boyfriend? 

PSH: No...

KRW: Let's get married!!

lol and he said that just exactly like the way he ask her when they meet again after 13 years. I can imagine PSH's expression when she hear that  :lol::lol:

• Like 8

Guest Yammylicious
1 hour ago, DOCDOC said:

Hide contents

Got u

Just Kidding...

Let's have fun

Lol to this clap clap!:blush: who else?

1 hour ago, DOCDOC said:

I think this is from the scene I want to kiss you , you can see his shirt, black.

I quote my post...I am wrong...This black tshirt is not in  the I want to kiss you scene.. I just watch again, Its different t-shirt black. Someone can help upload his black t-shirt in I wan to kiss you scene?

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

I quote my post...I am wrong...This black tshirt is not in  the I want to kiss you scene.. I just watch again, Its different t-shirt black. Someone can help upload his black t-shirt in I wan to kiss you scene?

Here you go:

H5xiVnc.png

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Here you go:

H5xiVnc.png

it's different, right? then when krw wear that black shirt? is he change to black shirt when wrap up party? anyone know which scene he wear that black shirt in IG ?

44 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Here you go:

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

it's different, right? then when krw wear that black shirt? is he change to black shirt when wrap up party? anyone know which scene he wear that black shirt in IG ?

I think it's different...  The difference is at the colar ... 

Sooooo our OTP change their clothes... Fishy fishy fishy... (Better keep it for ourselves.... Hahahaha

• Like 7

wah..my delulu on....If krw change his shirt become black on wrap up party, then probably krw n psh have a second round party? because before drama wrap up party, shinhye always wear jeans. this time she wear dress, very nice. n if you see the shirt krw wear just like ready to go expensive restaurant match with shinhye dress top black + dress.

Please, anybody must tell me, which scene krw wear that black shirt in ig? If not, my imagination will go wild hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

wah..my delulu on....If krw change his shirt become black on wrap up party, then probably krw n psh have a second round party? because before drama wrap up party, shinhye always wear jeans. this time she wear dress, very nice. n if you see the shirt krw wear just like ready to go expensive restaurant match with shinhye dress top black + dress.

Please, anybody must tell me, which scene krw wear that black shirt in ig? If not, my imagination will go wild hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah...........................................................

I took screencaps of every single outfit that KRW wore as JH in the drama, since I'm preparing the Doctors Soompi Awards, and I've memorized all the outfits by now, since I was editing for hours in Photoshop... and I know for sure I never saw that black shirt at all. So it can't be from the drama filming.

Plus looking at the instagram post and looking at the tags one of the tags is "#쫑파티" which is Korean for wrap up party, so that has to be from the wrap up party. So that must mean KRW changed shirts at least at the party.

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, Ayame said:

I took screencaps of every single outfit that KRW wore as JH in the drama, since I'm preparing the Doctors Soompi Awards, and I've memorized all the outfits by now, since I was editing for hours in Photoshop... and I know for sure I never saw that black shirt at all. So it can't be from the drama filming.

Plus looking at the instagram post and looking at the tags one of the tags is "#쫑파티" which is Korean for wrap up party, so that has to be from the wrap up party. So that must mean KRW changed shirts at least at the party.

wah..@Ayame thank you thank you thank you very much....you gave a big big big help .....sarangae

:mrgreen:

My delulu on....something fishy ...ok, let's keep for ourself..

• Like 11

@trust3 @DOCDOC No problem. ^^ Aside from the soompi awards thing, I'm mostly busy with university since the semester started this week. So I don't have much time to post here right now, but the instagram post made me curious as well, so I had to check lol. Once I have more free time I'll post here more because I really ship these two together, ah~ <3

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

wah..@Ayame thank you thank you thank you very much....you gave a big big big help .....sarangae

:mrgreen:

My delulu on....something fishy ...ok, let's keep for ourself..

Yes true the picture was taken on wrap party as i saw her other picture with Yoondoo (she's wearing a same cloth) but did you noticed, PSH changes cloths too  :phew: :rolleyes: maybe inside her maxi skirt was jeans lol :w00t:

Ah forgive me lol :P:sweatingbullets: i'll silent :lol: 

• Like 9

i saw this PD note in twitter it is actually more or less the same pic that yoon do uploaded in his IG .. a group pic of neurology dept at d auditorium. but it was too blur to see psh pose.. i think it was a bit diff.. i don know how to bring pic over here.. but that group pic was cute nonetheless..

• Like 10