[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

I can't believe it's over!

NOOOOO :tears::tears: :bawling:

BUT THEY ARE ENGAGED :blush:

Spoiler

AND SHE SAYS SHE LOVES HIM!!! :heart:

Spoiler

AND! Someone wanted another kiss scene guess

who just won the jackpot?!  :grin::flushed:

Spoiler

AND THE ENDING!!! I'M CRYING SO MUCCCCCHHHHHH. :bawling::bawling:

It's just so perfect and I don't want to let them gooooo....

But thank you so much admin for creating this forum, you helped many many of us express our emotions and feelings.

I guess all we can do now is wait and hope for good things to come. 

Remember! 

"The past will always come back to you, wether it is anger.... or love." ~Yoo HyeJung 

• Like 12

Guest Yammylicious

Happy 100th page.. whew..:w00t:

Its been tough to say goodbye for the kdrama who change my life emotionally, physically and socially..

Aigoooo.. i really wanted to prepare my speech though migraine arises but i cant help to pass without saying few words..

I will not enumerate anymore which scenes are my favorites, which story i like most and which kissing scenes part are better..

I just simply love them all, everything.. from the staffs, to crew, to the characters and the whole story.. there are flaws, yes but it made why the doctors went popular and trending since its a very good healing drama... everyone can relate and understand how life was going through..

Thanks chingus for sharing our moments here in st.. its worth the journey regardless of sleep deprivation.. working time and other chores.. its what make watching doctors more interesting..

As i always say, goodbye for now, but see you later for their next adventure..

I dont regret ever shipping them krw and psh .. may they end up or not in reality, i will always be happy looking back that i was once a part of their love story, for reel or even for real...

See you next time chingus till our next hurrahs!!!!!!:w00t:;):P:D:lol:

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1070552

Guest Yammylicious

"I don't know when love started. I don't know when love started but im going to keep loving. You never know when once in a lifetime love will start..." :heart:

Hye Jung's last voice over at the end of the episode..

Sweet for a type of girl who faces lots of struggle and hardships..

At the end of the day, she still chose to love and be loved with the man of her dreams...:heart:

Looking forward for an award, more bts, cf, photo shoots, the wrap up party and their Korea get away.....

I'm having a separation anxiety for now...:dissapointed:

10 hours ago, maria1983 said:

i believe like yes ..

but maybe is just me .

anyway ... wow !!!

Oh are they both smiling shy with eyes close before kissing??? Even while they were kissing :D

Im happy it closed happy end and i'll miss them :) really good drama, good storyline, good cheesy/cheeky scripts, good cast, good in everything. daebak!!! 

Oh they did exchance phone number :blush: 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

now i'm waiting for the wrap up party.... or more BTS

Me tooo.... :D:D

And dvd blueray... there will b a tons scene we not see yet. Ep12 kissed we gt 1 ng (he laugh), maybe more ng but they still not showing it. hing....

• Like 10

hm , i was thinking about the ''doctors'' cast vacation ...and for me is like this . if they will go ( KRW and PSH ) will be like ...omg , they are there , together ... and the ship will explode . If they will not gonna go ... will be like : OMG , THEY DIDN'T GO ... is something between them ...and they want to keep it private ...and the ship will also explode . hahaha so , no matter what ... explosion will be . hahaha

CqkKyVnVIAITk2o.jpg

ctto

• Like 16

CqlWnaSUIAEa3iK.jpg

CqlYIrmUIAAS7et.jpgCqlZhqFUMAAQ2Uc.jpg

It's unrelated to our Doctors couple maybe this will be a trending in K-stars who will date  with a bit gap in their age if this happen why cannot on our couple:tounge_wink::wink:

Spoiler

Shin Ha Kyun (42) reportedly dating Kim Go Eun (25)! Congrats to the couple~ ❤ http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000901524 

• Like 14

5 hours ago, maria1983 said:

hm , i was thinking about the ''doctors'' cast vacation ...and for me is like this . if they will go ( KRW and PSH ) will be like ...omg , they are there , together ... and the ship will explode . If they will not gonna go ... will be like : OMG , THEY DIDN'T GO ... is something between them ...and they want to keep it private ...and the ship will also explode . hahaha so , no matter what ... explosion will be . hahaha

@maria1983 LOL !!! I love your thoughts !!! So we have explosion either way :w00t:

If they go for the trip, can we have a BTS of the trip ???!! I wanna see if they are both "tired" (red face, hot necks, hot cheeks, shy, blushing) from any ineraction during the trip :phew:

Lets hope someone upload pics from the trip !

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, parmma said:

CqlWnaSUIAEa3iK.jpg

CqlYIrmUIAAS7et.jpgCqlZhqFUMAAQ2Uc.jpg

It's unrelated to our Doctors couple maybe this will be a trending in K-stars who will date  with a bit gap in their age if this happen why cannot on our couple:tounge_wink::wink:

Hide contents

Shin Ha Kyun (42) reportedly dating Kim Go Eun (25)! Congrats to the couple~ ❤ http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000901524 

Oh they were on same drama before ? And  there's another one was Lee Dong Gun (35)  with Girlband member T-ARA Jeyeon (22).  if im not wrong. Ah Mature men are hot i guess :D 

For PSH and KRW, I hope they won't take of the ring :) btw, some complain about the final kiss because not as good as the other kiss on ep.18 but for me the final kiss is the sweetest one because they both so relax, enjoyed it and smile while kissing it's feels like a kiss betwen two people who in love. they showed us their true feeling  :wub:

• Like 11

I will forever remember this drama. It's been a good journey and I am happy to be part of this ship...I will stay on and will hope, wish and pray that our OTP will give us good news someday. Sepanx is sinking in...what's next for me as a Kdrama fan...would take a break first then maybe try to check on some of the new shows but would definitely re-watch, re-visit and reminisce, as often as I can, everything related to this drama...specially to JiHye/RaeShin :wub:

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, deara said:

btw, some complain about the final kiss because not as good as the other kiss on ep.18 but for me the final kiss is the sweetest one because they both so relax, enjoyed it and smile while kissing it's feels like a kiss betwen two people who in love. they showed us their true feeling  :wub:

I agree !!! It was the sweetest kiss and PSH smiled when they kissed !!! They both look so sweet together while kissing and showing us 2 people deeply in love ! It was perfect !!! It suited the scene and the proposal and in that beautiful little setting by the bridge !!

And when KRW carried PSH and twirl her around, I squealed too !! Too cute !!! I think that was a spontaneous act from KRW :wub: 

And he FINALLY did get to carry her !!!! Remember the BTS where he wanted to carry ber bridal style but she ran away and laughed so hard !!

Hahah ! I am glad he finally got to do it !!!!

• Like 14

Farewell clips from the main cast....champagne popping...cheers! I think SH shed some tears...and may I say that Rae Woonie looks so dashingly handsome in just a plain white shirt....another swoon worthy clip from him. Awwwwwww, I am missing them already!!!!!

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1071005

Hope someone in the main thread can translate what they said...and share it here.

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

I agree !!! It was the sweetest kiss and PSH smiled when they kissed !!! They both look so sweet together while kissing and showing us 2 people deeply in love ! It was perfect !!! It suited the scene and the proposal and in that beautiful little setting by the bridge !!

And when KRW carried PSH and twirl her around, I squealed too !! Too cute !!! I think that was a spontaneous act from KRW :wub: 

And he FINALLY did get to carry her !!!! Remember the BTS where he wanted to carry ber bridal style but she ran away and laughed so hard !!

Hahah ! I am glad he finally got to do it !!!!

For me all kisses were special and unique...it served its purpose based on the atmosphere of the scene (sweet, passionate, romantic). It should not be compared but instead we should remember how it affects us as viewers..and for me its heart melting each and everytime they kiss...you just can't get enough with this two...really their chemistry is unparalleled!!!

• Like 9