[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kaoriharang Welcome here :).  

i :heart: your Doggies picture. 

Although Doctors have been over for quite sometimes, glad you made a trip to this thread. 

We are the few of us who still guarding this thread , updating Raeshin individual news here because we are still missing & love this couple:D 

After KRW finish his current drama, it PSH turn to act her first drama in 2018. O,  Hyun Bin might be PSH new drama actor. He one of my favourite actor too:wub:

Hello chingus and welcome to new ones :) Thank you for keeping this thread alive.

It's over a year now since Hong Hong Hong  and Hye Jung got engaged, I wonder if they have a baby already, let alone a wedding ceremony? hmmm

Thank you golfishcookp9 for the dvdcut video, etc.
Like it that KRW referred to himself as Oppa in the video while talking to PSH,
that he looked at PSH when he was talking about it being a precious memory that's unforgettable. Was he flirting? kyah!!!

Thank you klebinha for the photos you posted.
What is KRW's eye color?  It's interesting to see up close in one of the photos you posted. I guess I didn't pay close attention before.

KRW looks good in BK.
May I just say that I don't feel the warmth like I did with Doctors, and his characterization of HHH.
Perhaps because it's winter? haha..

I'm looking forward to PSH new drama. I'm wondering who her male lead will be. I was thinking Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin or even Kim Young Kwang. I'm hoping it's somebody that would be around KRW's age.

9 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

hello! i have never visited this thread before (though i know of its existence)

but recently I have deeply been missing this couple so i came here to find some fellow shippers to brighten up by day

Big welcome to you! Nice to know that even a year after, Raeshin is not forgotten :D

2 hours ago, klebinha said:

:heart::heart::blush:He is friend  of Kim Rae Won only ...:blush:DUJGSs-VAAIzUvh.jpgDUJGSdlU8AAaaOZ.jpg

Thanks for giving us hope :D

On 24/01/2018 at 10:38 AM, kaoriharang said:

but recently I have deeply been missing this couple so i came here to find some fellow shippers to brighten up by day

:D

WELCOME !!

nice to have you here :D

and ... we miss those times also ... ;((( :((((

22 hours ago, kdramanewb said:

Thank you klebinha for the photos you posted.
What is KRW's eye color?  It's interesting to see up close in one of the photos you posted. I guess I didn't pay close attention before.

hm ...and this is how i end up analyze his eyes ...

22 hours ago, klebinha said:

:heart::heart::blush:He is friend  of Kim Rae Won only ...:blush:DUJGSs-VAAIzUvh.jpgDUJGSdlU8AAaaOZ.jpg

omg this ship is slowly but steadily sailing, thanks klebinha. 

On 24.1.2018 at 9:38 AM, kaoriharang said:

:D

giphy.gif

Omg welcome !

Archived