[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

WARNING!!!!!  THIS JUST FOR FUN GUYS.DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.. ONLY GOD KNOW THE FUTURE :blush:

Significance & Meaning Of Angel Number 99

These numbers appear in a variety of forms throughout our lifetime. The way you can identify your Angel Number is by being aware of your surroundings. Open up your mind to the world around and pay close attention. By doing so, you can gain awareness of the messages being sent.

Angel Numbers are defined as numbers you regularly see in your daily life. They might appear on the clock, on traffic signs, in your bills. By noticing them and determining their meaning, you can get valuable insight. Your guardian angels want to lead you on your true path. These messages can provide you with advice on how to find true happiness. 

Angel Number 99 has to be broken down and analyzed as Angel Number 9. Angel Number 9 holds spiritual significance. This number is powerful and kind. It is often thought to relate to wisdom and leadership. This number is also related to the ideas of universal harmony, karma, and destiny. Number 9 urges you to be benevolent. 

If you see that this message is being put in front of you by angel number 99, be excited! You are being called to something greater than yourself. The spiritual realm sees something special in you and these powers have chosen you to take on this task for very specific reasons. Embrace this challenge with an open mind.

Angel number 99 shows you have the strength and ability to be successful. Know that as you continue on your journey, your guardians will follow close behind you and offer you their support and wisdom. You life has been given a great purpose, and direction. You are on your way to finding true happiness and attaining your life’s destiny.

The angel number 99 also resonates with closures and endings. This can be the good news that you have been waiting for, because endings also mean new beginnings.

A part of your life has just ended, so you can look forward to starting a new one. Take the lessons with you, but don’t let them keep you from moving on and dreaming new dreams.

Always look at the bright side of life. Look at this ending as a chance to start over and try again.

The angel number 99 wants you to keep working at your goals, and to never lose heart when things don’t turn out favourably. Always believe that good things are in store and that the best things are yet to come.

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's just my confusion, but I think her look changed. It became   quiet 

Filled with inner harmony. She is as if a little out here. A little inside.

Previously, similar events, her eyes sparkled, look at her and it seems that the world is filled with happiness. As if she looks at you and smiles just you.

5 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

Previously, similar events, her eyes sparkled, look at her and it seems that the world is filled with happiness. As if she looks at you and smiles just you.

i think she just looks a bit uncomfortable with the camera and probably the attention from the crowd... :)

Just now, beansprouts said:

i think she just looks a bit uncomfortable with the camera and probably the attention from the crowd... 

With so many camera flashes of people at an event, it sometimes looks a little confused. But now, in her eyes there was something else. He seemed to look at this world from somewhere far away. In my language there is a word умиротворение.  But unfortunately I can not find him the equivalent word in English :(

1 hour ago, tatay81 said:

She look more elegant now...Maybe because she meet someone mature...

20 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

I shared same opinion with you. I feel she has become more quiet and she seemed not to enjoy the camera flash. She used to put up with it well in the past, eg: GB premiere. 

58 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

It seems today someone is really a punishment was to stay home with Herri

ha ha ha ha

27 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

With so many camera flashes of people at an event, it sometimes looks a little confused. But now, in her eyes there was something else. He seemed to look at this world from somewhere far away. In my language there is a word умиротворение.  But unfortunately I can not find him the equivalent word in English :(

try ...now we want to know . don't let us like this . hahahaha

7 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

is the happiness of the spirit, is a state of serenity, tranquility and peace of mind. Somthing like this

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

WOW :wub::wub::wub:

where do you believe she find this ? :grin:

Serenity and tranquility came to her life after meeting oppa, who is reliable and enabled her to find her confidence in herself :heart:

Just now, maria1983 said:

where do you believe she find this ?

as someone of the girls here said when a man in love, he shout about it, when women in love she became guite:D

Just now, ryoya9 said:

who is reliable and enabled her to find her confidence in herself

Exactly

30 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

as someone of the girls here said when a man in love, he shout about it, when women in love she became guite:D

omg , full of geniuses here . :rolleyes:

what i have done to deserve  this place ? i'm not worth it .

they have the same type of glasses ?

Archived