[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, parmma said:

NpG61E.gif

Dont know why I have to held my breath everytime I see this legendary kiss of our OTP, Ahh the ending kiss initiated by Hye Jung, quick but tender and so much feeling in it. What's with the little smile after kissing KRW oppa??? Your dongsaeng responded well right? Sure cause she's taught and guided well by a great kisser like you hihih :blush:

14 hours ago, starb82 said:

Thank you very much for your beautifully written Raeshin ":heart: story". I have to bookmark this post of yours to be able to re-read later in case this thread goes with wind speed, especially once our OTP become real from reel (delu mode on :P). Agree with you, at the end their own happiness is matter. We fans just wish them the best and enjoy the fun when it lasts :D

1 hour ago, anoasys said:

Dont know why I have to held my breath everytime I see this legendary kiss of our OTP, Ahh the ending kiss initiated by Hye Jung, quick but tender and so much feeling in it. What's with the little smile after kissing KRW oppa??? Your dongsaeng responded well right? Sure cause she's taught and guided well by a great kisser like you hihih :blush:

@anoasys, I second that....I can relate very much on how heart melting this scene was for me....I replayed this a number of times and I still get the same good feel! The shipper in me would like to think that the second short but sweet kiss from SH was not scripted, maybe it was a case of getting carried away with emotions...awwwww and so that explains the smile from KRW....delulu mode is ON!

36 minutes ago, anoasys said:

Thank you very much for your beautifully written Raeshin ":heart: story". I have to bookmark this post of yours to be able to re-read later in case this thread goes with wind speed, especially once our OTP become real from reel (delu mode on :P). Agree with you, at the end their own happiness is matter. We fans just wish them the best and enjoy the fun when it lasts :D

@starb82 that was a beautiful montage for our OTP....thanks for the time and effort you have put into it...and I love reading your analysis on each scenes...its like narrating a wonderful love story for RaeShin. :wub:

tumblr_mnu1b3l2qP1sp9fcho1_500.gif

48 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

@anoasys, I second that....I can relate very much on how heart melting this scene was for me....I replayed this a number of times and I still get the same good feel! The shipper in me would like to think that the second short but sweet kiss from SH was not scripted, maybe it was a case of getting carried away with emotions...awwwww and so that explains the smile from KRW....delulu mode is ON!

I think the script just being mentioned about the general idea of the kiss (for example an intense passionate one between the two in this case). The director will determine the good camera angles and remaining job will be done mostly by the actors themselves, if not the feeling would be so forced and not natural. Like KRW said in High Cut interview "I don’t consider how I look on camera when I act (kissing scene), my pose just comes out looking natural when I’m lost in the moment.” Who know PSH might also "lost in the moment" with that ending kiss, right?!!! A shipper can dream hihihi :w00t::P

17 minutes ago, anoasys said:

I think the script just being mentioned about the general idea of the kiss (for example an intense passionate one between the two in this case). The director will determine the good camera angles and remaining job will be done mostly by the actors themselves, if not the feeling would be so forced and not natural. Like KRW said in High Cut interview "I don’t consider how I look on camera when I act (kissing scene), my pose just comes out looking natural when I’m lost in the moment.” Who know PSH might also "lost in the moment" with that ending kiss, right?!!! A shipper can dream hihihi :w00t::P

I do believe she was lost in the moment too if not she wont feels burn on her cheeks. Beside considering people said about kissing, some people use a kiss to find out how they trully feeling to someone they've close with. If they feel nothing after a kiss it means nothing special betwen them, but if they feels dizzy, having hard to breathe, the heart beats faster, burns on cheeks and feels like theres butterflies in their stomach. That definitely something happen with their feeling :D:D and about KRW said because a good angle, theres no special angle in their kiss scene it was only straight camera angle lol he just try to denied how good their kiss scene was :lol:

Archived