[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In tonight's episode, I have a feeling that Min Hyuk will connect the dots and realize that the girl in the pink hoodie who saved him years back and his current bodyguard are one and the same.

Made at FreeGifMaker.me    Made at FreeGifMaker.me

GIFs by me

Also, how many baddies do we have in this show? We have the psycho killer/kidnapper, MH's hostile enemy and the group of thugs.. These baddies will definitely keep our 3 main leads on their toes!

Yay, episode 4 is starting!! :)

Pick up where we left.

The killer is destroying evidence by crushing the car he used to transport the girl. He brought the girl to somewhere in the rain.Not sure if the girl is dead or not.

MH is at home on sofa, thinking worriedly. He goes back to his dungeon. He looks at the sofa, seems to think of BS.

MH's loving thought of BS turns to how she is dragging the man (they thought is stalker) along the corridor.

BS is at home trying to design her character for game. GD calls her and says something, making her angry, asking him not to care for her.

GD further shouted that "she is his chingu"

Gosh so killer disposes of victim's car at junk yard, get rid of evidence eh.

MH having a private fanboying moment at home 

GD & BS on the phone - must he talk in such a tone? Poor BS she's so pissed that he is too nice & leading her on. And he's like we're friends - what the hell? 

After GD's call, she receives a call from MH.

Funny how GD's call makes her sad, MH's call makes her seriously annoyed.

MH continues to annoy her in the phone. She looks like she's ready to explode, shouts at him and hangs up.

Ohhh the MH cross dressed scene is here.

In her dream, GD appears in police uniform and when she's about to take his hand, MH appears in women clothes. He hugs GD and grabs his butt!!

She wakes up screaming and in sweat. 

Archived