[Music] Music Bank (kbs2)

Guest Alexiel

Guest adikkeluangman

From KBS Music Bank Twitter:

54277759.th.jpg

메리크리스마스! 소녀시대 제시카 입니다! Merry Christmas! It's Girls' Generation's Jessica!

From 091225 episode.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Their twitter message somehow weird. Yesterday they posted reminder about the show but then yesterday was Saturday no show. But then, they not aired Music Bank on KBSW on Friday.

The hosts for MB are Seo Hyo-Rim and Song Joong-Ki.

From twitter.

54382493.jpg

2PM 입니다! It's 2PM!

Can I know that is from which perf. I don't think it was on Christmas special or last week perf. Thank you.

Guest deathrae

2010.01.08 Performers List

Starts at 6:40pm KST

Music Stage - Eun Ji Won, Ab Avenue, KCM, Lyn, IU, Brian, Jewelry, BEAST, Afterschool, T-ara, SHINee, Jaydee(? - 제이디), DECEMBER, Lucy, Dia, Yoon Seo Jin, F.CUZ, Hwanhee, Shoo, Shin Seung Hoon, K.Will.

Sorry if some of the names were spelled wrongly.

Younha was listed too but I don't think she'll come?

Guest theblazenazn

2010.01.08 Performers List

Starts at 6:40pm KST

Music Stage - Eun Ji Won, Ab Avenue, KCM, Lyn, IU, Brian, Jewelry, BEAST, Afterschool, T-ara, SHINee, Jaydee(? - 제이디), DECEMBER, Lucy, Dia, Yoon Seo Jin, F.CUZ, Hwanhee, Shoo, Shin Seung Hoon, K.Will.

Sorry if some of the names were spelled wrongly.

Younha was listed too but I don't think she'll come?

AllKPop said this was filmed on Monday. Does anyone know who won then? It doesnt make sense since it was only filmed like 4 days after the last one so how is the winner decide? based on the 4 days? lol.

And 2PM isnt there because Taec is Boston for a Visa renewal. Farewell stage next week. =[

Guest itszmaeee

AllKPop said this was filmed on Monday. Does anyone know who won then? It doesnt make sense since it was only filmed like 4 days after the last one so how is the winner decide? based on the 4 days? lol.

And 2PM isnt there because Taec is Boston for a Visa renewal. Farewell stage next week. =[

So Music Bank is pre-recorded? I didn't know that.

Isn't Hyuna going to perform her solo track Change?

Guest theblazenazn

So Music Bank is pre-recorded? I didn't know that.

Isn't Hyuna going to perform her solo track Change?

That's why it's very confusing. Younha is suppose to be there but she's ill so she canceled. 2PM canceled because there's only 5 members left and Khun is filming a movie. F.CUZ was suppose to debut, but all the members fell ill & will probably be canceled (unconfirmed). Hyunah is suppose to be there with JunHuynh from BEAST but it's not listed so WTF?... LOL...

And Music Bank was in heat last week when T-Ara won over Younha, 2PM, and After School. According all the digital sales chart released Sunday, After School beat them in all singles sales chart but it listed T-Ara as higher. They also took off half the points in one of the criteria in 2PM for not Performing Heartbeat since that's the nominated song... lol. Why? Makes no sense... People on Duam and Naver were not happy... I don't know if that has to do with all the sudden cancellation but After School is still present this week so I think its Okay. But I hope they'll be fair. Jewelry's Farewell stage with Seo In Young & Park JungAh will probably be the Finale and main stage this week.

Guest Siriel

First, there's more than just digital sales. 2nd, however they calculate it, T-ara won again at Inky where they are only 3rd(? I know they are not first) in the digital chart. SO again, there's more than just digital sales.

About 2PM, it's because they already move on with another promotion = that particular song is no longer performed to the public = that particular song's playtime is down = the points should be deducted to be fair to other songs that are performed at the moment.

You hope it will be fair this week so T-ara's win is not fair last week? I don't quite understand your phrasing here hmmm

And stop throwing speculation about why a certain group(s) did not attend a music show(s). You never know the real "inside" reasons so please don't harm others' images.

Guest itszmaeee

And stop throwing speculation about why a certain group(s) did not attend a music show(s). You never know the real "inside" reasons so please don't harm others' images.

I don't think what he/she said was just speculations since it's all over korean news articles and international sites like allkpop, kbites, etc.

2PM is not performing because Taecyeon is out of the country for the time being, Nickhun is busy also. Younha is ill and F.Cuz members are hospitalized. He/she is not trying to harm their image if that's what your trying to imply. He/she only stated about why those artists aren't performing because those were actually real news if you go on other sites. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Also, that person never stated that T-Ara doesn't deserve their win.

This week's Music Bank is confusing, that's all I have to say.

Guest theblazenazn

^Thank you!

@Siriel, I never even said T-Ara didnt deserve it. All I said what was the articles and forum topics were saying. People on YouTube were even saying it too. I was just trying to explain what the story behind it is, I didnt speculate anything. Yes, digital sales isn't everything but I never said that's the whole win in the 1st place. It listed After School's digital sale at around 4,450 when they sold more than amount, even more than T-Ara. That's what I meant in FAIRNESS, accurate calculations & numbers.

And 2PM didn't get points off because of less airplay. Their Frequency of Broadcasting was higher than the reported one by K-Chart, they're #1 on airplay with Rainbow & After School tied in second; On top of that 2PM's score needed to be double if they didnt get points deduction for not performing Heartbeat (which would have given them the win by the way). That's all I was saying in the interest of fairness, I never once called anyone undeserving.

And all the reasons why those artists are not attending are REAL! I didnt fake Taec being out of the country, or Younha or F.Cuz being sick. Read the news! I was trying to be nice & inform people so they'll know why some artists may be missing.

Guest Siriel

Why? Makes no sense... People on Duam and Naver were not happy... I don't know if that has to do with all the sudden cancellation but After School is still present this week so I think its Okay. But I hope they'll be fair.

this is the speculation part. Younha is not there for being ill or 2PM is not there for lacking members are not speculations. A group is not there because they think the music show is not fair is a speculation.

Anyway, I know you have no ill intention but you should not mention the unfairness when a certain group is winning. People may find it offensive if the winning artists happen to be their idols. End of discussion.

Edit: Yeah yeah blah blah blah whatever. Everybody has eyes and brains and they can perfectly understand what you said (or trying to IMPLY). It's not worth to keep going on anymore. Bye Bye~ And again, the speculation part is you don't know if the fairness has anything to do with their sudden cancellation or not, but you don't think so. About 2Pm had higher points whatever, who care? It's T-ara win in the end, why should I pay attention to unsignificant details? Again, good day and bye bye!~

Yes, that is right. I do not have ill intentions, I was just merely discussing since this is a discussion board.

And you're telling everyone to not say anything that related to "unfairness" which affects the winning artist just because their your idol? Even if its just stating facts? lol. What about the fans who Younha, 2PM, & AfterSchool are their idols & its not fair to them?... Comical..

See? So you said it's unfair after all because of the "facts" you point out (the partial facts that didn't have the power to total up the result). So, you really bite your richard simmons in the end. oh lol... Comical..

Guest theblazenazn

this is the speculation part. Younha is not there for being ill or 2PM is not there for lacking members are not speculations. A group is not there because they think the music show is not fair is a speculation.

I don't know what you're picking at. The "why? it doesn't make sense" is at the points deduction from 2PM & nothing else, I put an "lol" before that which you left out, I wasn't being serious about it, I just thought it was funny that they did that. I clearly stated "I don't know if it has to do with anything" and I even pointed it's Okay because After School is present, so what exactly are you trying say I'm speculating??? You're just picking a fight for no reason just because I said 2PM had higher airplay & After School had higher digital sales which is a fact not opinion. And you bolded "I hope they will be fair" which I also clearly stated in by other response as "That's what I meant in FAIRNESS, accurate calculations & numbers." I'm not going to argue with you anymore, say whatever you want.

Anyway, I know you have no ill intention but you should not mention the unfairness when a certain group is winning. People may find it offensive if the winning artists happen to be their idols. End of discussion.

Yes, that is right. I do not have ill intentions, I was just merely discussing since this is a discussion board.

And you're telling everyone to not say anything that related to "unfairness" which affects the winning artist just because they're your idol? Even if its just stating facts? lol. What about the fans who Younha, 2PM, & AfterSchool are their idols & its not fair to them?... Comical.. I didn't imply anything, but it's like you wanted me to..

Is that why 2PM is not on the list. I see.

I thought they would have a goodbye stage. Awww.

I wonder who is going to win this week. Probably T-ara again?

Edit: Yeah yeah blah blah blah whatever. Everybody has eyes and brains and they can perfectly understand what you said (or trying to IMPLY). It's not worth to keep going on anymore. Bye Bye~ And again, the speculation part is you don't know if the fairness has anything to do with their sudden cancellation or not, but you don't think so. About 2Pm had higher points whatever, who care? It's T-ara win in the end, why should I pay attention to unsignificant details? Again, good day and bye bye!~

See? So you said it's unfair after all because of the "facts" you point out (the partial facts that didn't have the power to total up the result). So, you really bite your richard simmons in the end. oh lol... Comical..

I don't know what you're picking at. The "why? it doesn't make sense" is at the points deduction from 2PM & nothing else, I put an "lol" before that which you left out, I wasn't being serious about it, I just thought it was funny that they did that. I clearly stated "I don't know if it has to do with anything" and I even pointed it's Okay because After School is present, so what exactly are you trying say I'm speculating??? You're just picking a fight for no reason just because I said 2PM had higher airplay & After School had higher digital sales which is a fact not opinion. And you bolded "I hope they will be fair" which I also clearly stated in by other response as "That's what I meant in FAIRNESS, accurate calculations & numbers." I'm not going to argue with you anymore, say whatever you want.

And you're telling everyone to not say anything that related to "unfairness" which affects the winning artist just because they're your idol? Even if its just stating facts? lol. What about the fans who Younha, 2PM, & AfterSchool are their idols & its not fair to them?... Comical.. I didn't imply anything, but it's like you wanted me to..

THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR ARGUING. NOBODY CARES TO READ YOU TWO'S BACK AND FORTH MESSAGES. PM EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF ARGUING HERE. BOTH OF YOU WILL BE WARNED IF I SEE ANOTHER POST OF ARGUING.

Guest zahieyjunki

where's Hyuna & Younha? i bet there must be an official list cuz the number of performers are less than other list post before!

Guest chelletastic

Just went to their official website (http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/musicbank/)

Hyunah is on their lineup list.

:)

Archived