[Music] Music Bank (kbs2)

Guest Alexiel

Guest theblazenazn

^ I've checked the official site, and they've yet to update this week's line-up.

Thanks. This week's Music Bank is suppose to be really good. The 4tomorrow girls are suppose to have a special stage too. 2PM will be performing but the follow up song has been kept a secret by JYPE. They only hinted Tired of Waiting but it wasn't even much a hint so nothing's for sure. I hope After School wins though, they deserve it. 2PM has 4 times already will probably continue winning with the follow up song.

Edit: Wow, 2NE1 will be there, oh yeah snsd too...

^I think their year end special KBS Gayo Daejun is actually on the 30th, I this this is their Christmas special since its airing on Christmas.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I've checked the official site, and they've yet to update this week's line-up.

-edit-

KBS Music Bank

December 25, 2009 @ 6:40 PM KST

Super Junior, 2NE1, f(x), SHINee, Girls Generation, Outsider, Baek Jiyoung, 2PM, After School, 4minute, Brown Eyed Girls, Kara, Eun Ji Won, Davichi, MBLAQ, BEAST, T-ara/Tiara, Hwanhee, Kim Tae Woo, Lyn.

v It'll be a yearly special. :)

If I've heard it right, the best performers of 2009 will perform on this stage and the prize will go to the best song of the year. Just stating from the comments I've seen floating around somewhere. Please don't brick me if the info is wrong. ^-^;;

when you say "the prize will go to the best song of the year", do you mean like the MVP award?

Last year DBSK got the MVP award (because they go the highest score in the MB K-Chart i think?)

Though I wonder what's the criteria for getting this award.

Guest itszmaeee

-edit-

KBS Music Bank

December 25, 2009 @ 6:40 PM KST

Super Junior, 2NE1, f(x), SHINee, Girls Generation, Outsider, Baek Jiyoung, 2PM, After School, 4minute, Brown Eyed Girls, Kara, Eun Ji Won, Davichi, MBLAQ, BEAST, T-ara/Tiara, Hwanhee, Kim Tae Woo, Lyn.

v It'll be a yearly special. :)

If I've heard it right, the best performers of 2009 will perform on this stage and the prize will go to the best song of the year. Just stating from the comments I've seen floating around somewhere. Please don't brick me if the info is wrong. ^-^;;

I thought all year-end shows from the big 3 won't have any awards given out. Well from what I heard, they won't be handing out awards like the past few years.

vvvvvvvvvvvv Oh ok. I think the song award thing will go to GD. Even though he won only 5 times, all his chart scores was pretty damn high. He got 22----- I don't know the exact number but somewhere near that. Just like zahieyjunki said, it's probably the second half since SNSD got the first award for the first half of the year. My bet goes to 2NE1's I Don't Care, GDragon's Heartbreaker, and BEG's Abracadabra.

Guest zahieyjunki

year end awards is diff from the KBS MuBank special! they still give out awards for the winners!

If it's MVP, then for sure GD will get the award cuz his score for HB is 21+++ i think more than everyone else! even 2nd highest is also him and followed by SNSD!

But I think there will be new awards for no 1 song kinda i'm confuse bout that one!

isn't any best song for the 2nd half part? cuz remembered SNSD Gee have the award for the 1st half!

Guest deathrae

^ ^ ^ Yeap I believe it's that(MVP)? And I remember TVXQ winning last year's MVP award too. I was hopping around the threads and stumbled across comments stating that the particular song may or may not win the song of the year. Maybe I'm assuming too much.

^ I am honestly confused too. Lets just watch what will happen on the day itself. :)

Sorry about the confusion guys. ^-^;;

Guest theblazenazn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDIBrf1vJhA

Yes, you guys are right. DBSK won MVP last year seen in the video. However, I thought the award was scraped by the Big 3 Channel because Inkigayo also has a MVP for it's Take 7 which will most likely belong to 2PM since they have won the most with 2 Triple Crowns this year. K-Chart is so hard to understand because Jewlery had the most wins last year but DBSK won because of points (?)

We'll just have to wait & see. Very confusing indeed. But if G-Dragon wont be there, its most likely will be a battle between

SNSD vs. SuJu vs. 2PM vs. 2NE1 for MVP

Guest itszmaeee

KBS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LINE-UP!

2009. 12. 25 뮤직뱅크 연말결산 미리보기

오감 만족 뮤직 페스티벌! 대한민국 최고의 음악 저장소!

금요일 저녁의 100% 즐거움!

2009년 가요계를 한눈에 알아보는

뮤직뱅크 연말결산!!

올 한 해 가요계를 빛낸 국내최정상급 가수들과 함께 합니다~*^^*

생방송 뮤직뱅크!!

**스페셜 Stage!!**

2009 가요계 HOT 키워드 Ⅰ <포인트 춤>

- BEAST&MBLAQ <2009 댄스 다이어리>

2009 가요계 HOT 키워드 Ⅱ <걸그룹 열풍>

- 카라&브라운아이드걸스&4minute&애프터스쿨 <Girl's 4>

2009 가요계 HOT 키워드 Ⅲ <아이돌 전성시대>

- 소녀시대&SHINee&f(x)

Merry Christmas~☆ 크리스마스 특별무대!

린&김태우&환희의 환상의 하모니!!

<Have yourself a merry little Christmas

+ Santa Claus is comin' to town>

<![endif]>

**오늘의 뮤직뱅크!!**

- 티아라 <Bo Peep Bo Peep>

- 다비치 <Hot Stuff+8282>

- 은지원 <싸이렌(Siren)>

- 린 <실화>

- 김태우 <사랑눈>

- 백지영 <잊지 말아요>

- 아웃사이더 <외톨이>

- 애프터스쿨 <너 때문에>

- 환희 <Bring it back>

- 카라 <미스터>

- 4minute <HOT ISSUE+MUZIK>

- 2NE1 <Fire+I don't care>

- 브라운아이드걸스 <Abracadabra>

- 2PM <Heartbeat+Again&again>

- 슈퍼주니어 <SORRY, SORRY>

------------------------------------------------------------

* 뮤직뱅크 K-chart ♬

이번 주, 뮤직뱅크는

<디지털 음원 차트>, <시청자 선호도 차트>, <음반 차트>, <방송 횟수 차트>를

모두 합산한 <K-차트>를 통해 가요계의 흐름을 한눈에 짚어보세요~

# 출연자

린, 김태우, 환희, BEAST, MBLAQ, 카라, 브라운아이드걸스,

4minute, 애프터스쿨, 2PM, 소녀시대, SHINee, f(x), 슈퍼주니어,

백지영, 다비치, 2NE1, 티아라, 아웃사이더, 은지원

# 음악이 필요할 땐!! 생방송 <<뮤직뱅크>>

금요일 저녁 6시 30분부터 생방송으로 여러분을 찾아갑니다!

이번 주도 많은 시청바랍니다^^

[source]출처 : 게천

cr:nepeople

EDIT

KBS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LINE-UP

Special Stage:

[Dance Battle]

*MBLAQ&BLEAST -Abracadabra, Again and Again, & Gee-

[2009 HOT Girl Group Fever]

*Kara[seungyeon], Brown Eyed Girls[GaIn], 4Minute[Hyuna] & After School[uEE]

[2009 HOT Idols Golden Age]

*Girl's Generation, f(x) & Shinee

Christmas Special Stage:

*Lyn, Kim Taewoo & Hwanhee -Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas & Santa Claus is Coming to Town-

Music Bank Performances:

*T-Ara -Bo Peep Bo Peep-

*Davichi -8282 & Hot Stuff-

*Eun Ji Won -Siren-

*Lyn -True Story-

*Kim Tae Woo -Love Rain-

*Baek Ji Young -Don't Forget-

*Outsiders -Alone-

*After School -Because of you-

*Hwanhee -Bring it back-

*Kara -Mister-

*4Minute -Hot Issue & Muzik-

*2NE1 -Fire & I Don't Care-

*Brown Eyed Girls -Abracadabra-

*2PM -Heartbeat & Again and Again-

*Super Junior -Sorry Sorry-

Music Bank K-Chart

*This Week's K-Chart Winner

*Digital Music Chart -viewer's ratings, chart scores, number of broadcast- [i think this is the MVP award. not sure]

The show starts at 6:00PM, Friday December 25 2009! (:

...translated by me...{itszmaeee}

Guest iamsujufan

Thanks for info about tomorrow Music Bank! YAY! Many SP stage

But I just wonder, why some artist have SP stage then don't have their own stage and other have? SO confuse

I think this's like 26th June so maybe almost artist had album or single release in 2nd half of 2009 have to perform their song? Like SNSD, SHINee, F(x), After School, MBLAQ, BEAST

Just a little confuse :P

Hope tomorrow there'll be more sp stage for us which's not on that list LOL

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

well last year DBSK won the MVP award because they had the highest monthly total...remember the K-chart used to be that they would have a weekly tally which just counts digital and mobile votes. then at the end of the month they would tally digital and album sales. So last year for the MVP award they tallied all the monthly scores instead of the weekly. so it didnt matter who won how many times its was about who achieved the highest score. If i remember Big Bang won 4 monthly award things but at the end DBSK has the highest score because of their album sales.

I think this year this is a x-mas/end of the year special because next week its all the gayo shows.and next friday is Jan 1, so i guess new year special?

Guest JenniKim319

The TV schedule says it's going to be aired 6:30 instead of 6PM ^^ Well, that's what's happening to me at least (KBS2 right now isn't music bank).

Just thought I'd let those know who are waiting.

Guest zahieyjunki

It's only SNSD vs GD for MVP!

But according from the MuBank score points, GD topped the points score by 23 +++ and 2nd highest is him too and 3rd is SNSD but the longest song run in MuBank in for sure Gee by 9 weeks + 1st song on the 1st half of 2009!

probably there's 2 award given today! K-Chart winner this week & MVP award!

Archived